Reminder That Women ONLY Find 5.5 PSL+ Fully Sexually Attractive

We live in a day and age where women have the audacity to call decent looking men "Medium Ugly," rather than "Decent Looking." Let that sink in. That's how entitled and careless they've become in 2022, and it's not really their fault. Sausage fests on Instagram, Tinder, and Clubs has led to this inflation in women's demands - we created this shit show for ourselves. When Dick is in such ample supply, it is only fair that the demand for the highest quality increases. Too bad I can't create an OPEC for regulating men's collective sex drive. :feelscry:

If fat hogs on Female Dating Strategy are this picky, what do you think actual good looking and prime womens' standards will be?

As per my thread that showed PSL ratings follow a skewed distribution, ~75% of men fall between 3-4.5 PSL, with 10% below that and only 15% being above 4.5, meaning at least somewhat attractive. @Amnesia works a bar in California and told me he hasn't seen an attractive guy in the whole of the last month. @forevergymcelling is 5.75 Chadlite and told me he's almost never been mogged in the UK, and was catcalled on the streets in America, that is how rarely men are perceived as attractive.

Reminder that 5-5.5 range of men get called "medium ugly" just lol. These are the types of men you'd expect to be some of the best looking at your college or HS. Look at these brutal ratings of men who are decent looking but not quite solid Chadlites. Only "Hot Hot" means they find you actually attractive :feelscry::
View attachment 1511833View attachment 1511835View attachment 1511836View attachment 1511837View attachment 1511840View attachment 1511843

That ends the pEtE dAvIdSoN cope as well. To confirm my theory, look how drastically better the chart is for Pattinson, who is solid 5.5-5.75 Chadlite,

View attachment 1511845

It's much better but damn, it's still not enough for foids in this day and age. :hnghn::hnghn: This should piggy back on forevergymcelling's thread- not only is it jfl to think about LTR's as a 50th percentile looking guy, it might be far worse. Even being 4.5-5.25 will mean women will not be fully INTO you. We have many 5 PSL'ers even here such as @Anstrum95 and my tinder experiments of NT 5's who don't get fuck-all on Tinder.

TLDR: Even being a solid HTN is not enough in 2022. You need to be over 95th percentile in looks if you want to elicit TRUE and RAW physical attraction from women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Prove me wrong?

View attachment 1511853

@germanlooks @EverythingMattersCel @StrangerDanger @BigBiceps @gamma @AscendingHero @WontStopNorwooding @buckchadley31 @AlexAP @Xangsane @Thompsonz @VicMackey

It is fucking ovah

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Was this ever in doubt?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
We live in a day and age where women have the audacity to call decent looking men "Medium Ugly," rather than "Decent Looking." Let that sink in. That's how entitled and careless they've become in 2022, and it's not really their fault. Sausage fests on Instagram, Tinder, and Clubs has led to this inflation in women's demands - we created this shit show for ourselves. When Dick is in such ample supply, it is only fair that the demand for the highest quality increases. Too bad I can't create an OPEC for regulating men's collective sex drive. :feelscry:

If fat hogs on Female Dating Strategy are this picky, what do you think actual good looking and prime womens' standards will be?

As per my thread that showed PSL ratings follow a skewed distribution, ~75% of men fall between 3-4.5 PSL, with 10% below that and only 15% being above 4.5, meaning at least somewhat attractive. @Amnesia works a bar in California and told me he hasn't seen an attractive guy in the whole of the last month. @forevergymcelling is 5.75 Chadlite and told me he's almost never been mogged in the UK, and was catcalled on the streets in America, that is how rarely men are perceived as attractive.

Reminder that 5-5.5 range of men get called "medium ugly" just lol. These are the types of men you'd expect to be some of the best looking at your college or HS. Look at these brutal ratings of men who are decent looking but not quite solid Chadlites. Only "Hot Hot" means they find you actually attractive :feelscry::
View attachment 1511833View attachment 1511835View attachment 1511836View attachment 1511837View attachment 1511840View attachment 1511843

That ends the pEtE dAvIdSoN cope as well. To confirm my theory, look how drastically better the chart is for Pattinson, who is solid 5.5-5.75 Chadlite,

View attachment 1511845

It's much better but damn, it's still not enough for foids in this day and age. :hnghn::hnghn: This should piggy back on forevergymcelling's thread- not only is it jfl to think about LTR's as a 50th percentile looking guy, it might be far worse. Even being 4.5-5.25 will mean women will not be fully INTO you. We have many 5 PSL'ers even here such as @Anstrum95 and my tinder experiments of NT 5's who don't get fuck-all on Tinder.

TLDR: Even being a solid HTN is not enough in 2022. You need to be over 95th percentile in looks if you want to elicit TRUE and RAW physical attraction from women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Prove me wrong?

View attachment 1511853

@germanlooks @EverythingMattersCel @StrangerDanger @BigBiceps @gamma @AscendingHero @WontStopNorwooding @buckchadley31 @AlexAP @Xangsane @Thompsonz @VicMackey

timothee chalamet is ugly hot JFLLLLL

bro everyone knows Pete Davidson and Rami Malek are ugly, 3.5 PSL each

cringe theyr all deformed

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Why are skinny non fatass woman so rare?

View attachment 1511845

View attachment 1511853

>unironically using redit as a legit source
ngmi