Reminder: The only girl I know that likes kpop niggas is my cousin who wanted to become a FTM and is now a goth, fat blonde white girl

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Reminder: The only girl I know that likes kpop niggas is my cousin who wanted to become a FTM and begged her mom saying she gonna kill herself if she doesnt let her transition. and is now a goth, fat blonde white girl. anime nerd freak

and now shes learning japanese and talks to japanese niggas online.

these are the only types of girls who likes kpop niggas.

masculine, fat ugly seriously mentally ill anime freak girls

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath, Quantumphysics and 7 others
Reminder: The only girl I know that likes kpop niggas is my cousin who wanted to become a FTM and begged her mom saying she gonna kill herself if she doesnt let her transition. and is now a goth, fat blonde white girl.

masculine, fat ugly seriously mentally ill girls
Water tbh. No legit good looking girl likes those faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath, Aqua and 3 others
Reminder: The only girl I know that likes kpop niggas is my cousin who wanted to become a FTM and begged her mom saying she gonna kill herself if she doesnt let her transition. and is now a goth, fat blonde white girl.

The one girl I know that likes K-Pop boys bands is a cute curvy biracial girl though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Aqua and Xangsane
louder for the coping ricecels in the bacl who post kpop guys with mediorce white women while they spend all day looking at videos of amwf couples instead of chasing them because they are sub5.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ and Deleted member 17829
louder for the coping ricecels in the bacl who post kpop guys with mediorce white women while they spend all day looking at videos of amwf couples instead of chasing them because they are sub5.
@Cheesyrumble @Vietnam

@Cheesyrumble @Vietnam
not a single word
i impregnated your women for the third time now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 17829
What are u niggers doing?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This koreaboo mogs u

Idk man most of my female friends who are into kpop are all average or above average.
In my experience, fat chicks are usually into more masc guys 'cause they need a beast of a man to feel small and feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Idk man most of my female friends who are into kpop are all average or above average.
In my experience, fat chicks are usually into more masc guys 'cause they need a beast of a man to feel small and feminine.
Exactly why do think BBW white women love BBC Tyrone lol

This is a pretty latina who upset that her kpoop idol is probably only into korean girls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Cheesyrumble
more cope from the bucketcrab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Cheesyrumble
Honestly many kpop fans are extremely feminine. Like how is this typical fangirl masculine in anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
It's just a blatant lie. Koreans have the highest SMV of Asians and isn't close
top 0.000000001% makeup photosohp surgery koreans. not avg koreans

Another landwhale am I right guys

This ones brutal. The comment section is full of zoomer girls confessing that they really only ever thought about their kpoop boys

Last edited:
brb using imagination

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Honestly many kpop fans are extremely feminine. Like how is this typical fangirl masculine in anyway?

There are a lot of cute fit girls into dancing that like K Pop boys bands and thus the K Pop look. It’s not all fat ugly girls. There is a lot of appeal for those kind of girls in prettyboys who are very good at dancing, choreographies and (appear) to sing decently. K-Pop has the same appeal Justin Bieber had a decade ago except it’s like having millions of massively reproduced Asian Biebers in different bands. You think only ugly foids liked the Bieber look at his peak because he didn’t look masculine?

The girl I know dances Afro genres and Kizomba. She was pretty and had a top tier body. I have YouTube account that has mostly music playlists. BUT IMPORTANTLY, HER K POP PLAYLIST HAD OVER 500 VIDEOS. ALL BOYS BANDS. It was more than any of her other playlists. You think she isn’t attracted to them?

If you are an East Asian man, assuming you are not a manlet, nosecel or sub4 in which case it’s over, K POP maxxing could definitely be considered. If you want to get ATTRACTIVE girls while K Pop maxxing, i think you’d have to niche maxx a specific way to get the attractive dancer pheno rather than fat Twitter girls. I'd say get into dancing, and then insert yourself in dancing environments(online or IRL) where you can meet foid dancers that like K Pop pretty boys.

K pop maxxing has a lot of advantages too. You can get away with doing more makeup frauding than @Prettyboy (no offense quality user), you can stay lean ottermode with just a bit of muscle and be appreciated for just that, you can get away with not having a lot of dimorphism, you can be open about your surgeries, you have a lot of blueprints to use for the surgeries you should get(look up before/after K-Pop stars), you have access to girls from almost every backgrounds because this K Pop thing has international fandom, while at the same time still being a niche. There are girls that like K-Pop boys bands from Cairo to Moscow

Last edited:
  • +1
There are a lot of cute fit girls into dancing that like K Pop boys bands and thus the K Pop look. It’s not all fat ugly girls. There is a lot of appeal for those kind of girls in prettyboys who are very good at dancing, choreographies and (appear) to sing decently. K-Pop has the same appeal Justin Bieber had a decade ago except it’s like having millions of massively reproduced Asian Biebers in different bands. You think only ugly foids liked the Bieber look at his peak because he didn’t look masculine?

The girl I know dances Afro genres and Kizomba. She was pretty and had a top tier body. I remembered her full name and found a YouTube account with mostly music playlists. BUT IMPORTANTLY, HER K POP PLAYLIST HAD OVER 500 VIDEOS. ALL BOYS BANDS. It was more than any of her other playlists. You think she isn’t attracted to them?

If you are an East Asian man, assuming you are not a manlet, nosecel or sub4 in which case it’s over, K POP maxxing could definitely be considered. If you want to get ATTRACTIVE girls while K Pop maxxing, i think you’d have to niche maxx a specific way to get the attractive dancer pheno rather than fat Twitter girls. I'd say get into dancing, and then insert yourself in dancing environments(online or IRL) where you can meet foid dancers that like K Pop pretty boys.

K pop maxxing has a lot of advantages too. You can get away with doing more makeup frauding than @Prettyboy (no offense quality user), you can stay lean ottermode with just a bit of muscle and be appreciated for just that, you can get away with not having a lot of dimorphism, you can be open about your surgeries, you have a lot of blueprints to use for the surgeries you should get(look up before/after K-Pop stars), you have access to girls from almost every backgrounds because this K Pop thing has international fandom, while at the same time still being a niche. There are girls that like K-Pop boys bands from Cairo to Moscow
You said everything I wanted to say. Thank you.

• +1

The girl I know dances Afro genres and Kizomba. She was pretty and had a top tier body. I have YouTube account that has mostly music playlists. BUT IMPORTANTLY, HER K POP PLAYLIST HAD OVER 500 VIDEOS. ALL BOYS BANDS. It was more than any of her other playlists. You think she isn’t attracted to them?

Kpopers give a middle finger to masc copers and openly use makeup on themselves. Is it obvious? Yes of course it is, that’s their whole point, they don’t try to hide it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Cheesyrumble

Not a word

Kpopers give a middle finger to masc copers and openly use makeup on themselves. Is it obvious? Yes of course it is, that’s their whole point, they don’t try to hide it
That is true

• +1
All the K-pop girls are brown or black, or nerdy fat whites, just how it is

• Ugh..
All the K-pop girls are brown or black, or nerdy fat whites, just how it is
Definitely wrong. Pretty normal girls are into kpop. The fans are extremely diverse tho.

You are obvious retard. You cant find sub 4.5 psl people posting on tiktok.

• JFL
like cherrypicking good looking girls proves something
That's literally what @Predeterminism does lmao. He just posted a thread yesterday trying to disprove my point. And all it was pictures of middle aged korean men. So stfu

That's literally what @Predeterminism does lmao. He just posted a thread yesterday trying to disprove my point. And all it was pictures of middle aged korean men. So stfu
they were early 20s. stop coping

• Ugh..