Reminder there are no black people on this forum

wut? Projection?
You're definitely projecting. Just say you want me to rail you little faggot. Find someone else though...not interested cuckboy

• WTF
Reactions: lutte
Looks Afghan
Not even kidding , lots of them look mixed with Asian like that guy @lutte
Oh no. the hazara scourge has reached canada. my condolences

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7580

Good thing im not american then all new worlders are mentally ill. Bestiality is heavily looked down upon everywhere. I don't know why you keep pushing the whites fuck animals thing when middle easterners are known around the world as goat fuckers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Oh no. the hazara scourge has reached canada. my condolences
Yea lots of Afghans in Canada look like this

I always think they’re Chinese but then they say they’re from Afghanistan ..
FA3AB1F3 9954 481E 84A7 DD758AA3C75B

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, gamma and lutte
Good thing im not american then all new worlders are mentally ill. Bestiality is heavily looked down upon everywhere. I don't know why you keep pushing the whites fuck animals thing when middle easterners are known around the world as goat fuckers
First time a heard about the stereotype that middle easterns fuck animals was from a Muslim middle eastern guy back in grade 9 :forcedsmile:

• JFL
looks slavic ie not white. only germanics are white
I’m germanic white, but slavs are white.(the white ones obviously)
Tbh it’s more a sense than anything, if I look at you and say “that’s a white person” then you’re white. (And to clarify, that has NEVER happened to me for someone who isn’t full or largely white, ie I have never been fooled by any of the people that are claimed to be “white passing”) skin color, hair color, eye color is mostly irrelevant.

a lot of non white guys like to go “look at this pale arab, he’s so white passing” and it’s like.. no.. not at all.. unless it’s a crazy outlier situation he just looks like a pale arab to any white person, the same as calling a light skinned korean white, he’s not white lol
But slavs are not like that, I look at slavs I see white people, end of tbh

Last edited:
I’m germanic white, but slavs are white.(the white ones obviously)
Tbh it’s more a sense than anything, if I look at you and say “that’s a white person” then you’re white. skin color, hair color, eye color is mostly irrelevant.

a lot of non white guys like to go “look at this pale arab, he’s so white passing” and it’s like.. no.. not at all.. unless it’s a crazy outlier situation he just looks like a pale arab to any white person, the same as calling a light skinned korean white, he’s not white lol
But slavs are not like that, I look at slavs I see white people, end of tbh
I'm joking but there's also a grain of truth to it. Here in Sweden you're kind of either nordic white or not, that's not what I think personally but that's what it is

I'm joking but there's also a grain of truth to it. Here in Sweden you're kind of either nordic/balkan white or not, that's not what I think personally but that's what it is

• Love it
I'm joking but there's also a grain of truth to it. Here in Sweden you're kind of either nordic white or not, that's not what I think personally but that's what it is
Nah they’re lying, nobody in the world would look at like a polish guy and be like “you’re not white”
And some Russians are lighter than some Germanics, every white person has that white person radar even if they have weird nazi ideologies to try to cope about it

just like arabs can tell when someone is arab, latinos when someone is latino etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Is prince of Sweden a nordic scandinavian?:unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Marsiere214, turkproducer and 2 others
Nah they’re lying, nobody in the world would look at like a polish guy and be like “you’re not white”
And some Russians are lighter than some Germanics, every white person has that white person radar even if they have weird nazi ideologies to try to cope about it

just like arabs can tell when someone is arab, latinos when someone is latino etc etc
Yeah bro these 2 european phenos are exactly the same race :feelsgood:
Unnamed 4
Unnamed 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and lutte

No jfl, white is just some amerimutt cope term, it's about being nordic and slavs arent. poles often group with arabs and shit jfl

• +1
No jfl, white is just some amerimutt cope term, it's about being nordic and slavs arent. poles often group with arabs and shit jfl
Except Bosnians who sre the true whites and group with swedes :feelsgood: unironically

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7580 and lutte
Except Bosnians who sre the true whites and group with swedes :feelsgood: unironically
@gamma watch out bosnians and swedes are coming to jbwmaxx in italy

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
It’s mostly about being genetically Euro and not looking like you’re from the middle east, bone structure or skin undertone wise. No white person looks at Putin and goes “not white.” Does not happen, it’s cope.

“amerimutt” is cope too but not in the way you’re thinking, average american is 100% white but claims like 10% native or black or some shit to make themselves more interesting

Every white person has white person radar, you always instinctively know who is white and who isn’t, you can try to suppress it all you want but it’s there. You can argue “white” is a made up term or some nonsense but then you’d just have to be arguing who’s scandinavian and who isn’t. Jfl if you think there’s any real true meaningful genetic differences between the vast majority of people in Western Europe

if you’re in a room with 10 latinos and 10 slavs, you know who the white people are, automatically. And if you’re in a room with a slavic american and a german american jfl if you think you’re actually gonna separate them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and gamma
It’s mostly about being genetically Euro and not looking like you’re from the middle east, bone structure or skin undertone wise. No white person looks at Putin and goes “not white.” Does not happen, it’s cope.

“amerimutt” is cope too but not in the way you’re thinking, average american is 100% white but claims like 10% native or black or some shit to make themselves more interesting

Every white person has white person radar, you always instinctively know who is white and who isn’t, you can try to suppress it all you want but it’s there. You can argue “white” is a made up term or some nonsense but then you’d just have to be arguing who’s scandinavian and who isn’t. Jfl if you think there’s any real true meaningful genetic differences between the vast majority of people in Western Europe

if you’re in a room with 10 latinos and 10 slavs, you know who the white people are, automatically. And if you’re in a room with a slavic american and a german american jfl if you think you’re actually gonna separate them
Your brain on germanic racial theories :feelskek: @lutte

• JFL
Your brain on germanic racial theories :feelskek: @lutte
Why would you tag the guy I’m replying to

also, he’s the one saying something about only nordics are white
Every single european is white until the day I look at one and say “he’s not white,” white person radar (you have it too with whatever race you are, you know you automatically identify them, don’t cope)

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444

Every single european is white until the day I look at one and say “he’s not white,” white person radar (you have it too with whatever race you are, you know you automatically identify them, don’t cope)
Over for South Europeans then bruuuutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
They’re both slightly muslim countries in Europe @lutte
And Somalis love both of us too :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:, just look at any Bosnian Women in hijab youtube videos :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7580

Yes jfl just like I said white is a made up american term it has no applicability here. And wtf are you talking about everyone can see differences between different west euro ethnicities. Pretty easy to define scandinavian

@Genki can confirm he's albanian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and TsarTsar444

SmartSelect 20211028 152047 Chrome

Prime Somali girl bro :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: @lutte

SmartSelect 20211028 152132 Chrome

Human Bean caging

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others

not saying only nordics are "white" I'm saying white is an amerimutt term that has no relevance here

• +1
Over for South Europeans then bruuuutal :feelswhy:
South europeans are white. I feel like you’re just combining the other guy’s arguments with mine, or you just spend a lot of time on stormfront or something

i know arabs like to say they’re white passing and look italian or some shit, but, no. I can always tell when it’s a dark white and not a light non-white, and if you can’t chances are the guy is probably genuinely mixed with arab.

to clarify, you’re probably misunderstanding, there’s nothing GOOD or BAD about being white or not being white, all the race stuff is 110% cope (except for indians) it just is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 3 others
not saying only nordics are "white" I'm saying white is an amerimutt term that has no relevance here
You can look at Macaulay Culkin and know that he’s white, that’s your white person radar. You can automatically tell who’s whiter between Rami Malek and Adam Sandler, white person radar

it’s just an automatic thing and it’s based mainly on european ancestry, you can argue who ISN’T scandinavian but you obviously know who white people are and that scandinavians are included. You can claim the term is cope all you want but if you went to America you wouldn’t be separating slavic americans from German americans, and that’s proof enough

• JFL
You can look at Macaulay Culkin and know that he’s white, that’s your white person radar. You can automatically tell who’s whiter between Rami Malek and Adam Sandler, white person radar

it’s just an automatic thing and it’s based mainly on european ancestry, you can argue who ISN’T scandinavian but you obviously know who white people are and that scandinavians are included. You can claim the term is cope all you want but if you went to America you wouldn’t be separating slavic americans from German americans, and that’s proof enough
dnrd you are just another mentally ill american

try rereading what I wrote until you get it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
You can automatically tell who’s whiter between Rami Malek and Adam Sandler, white person radar
Either you are a genius troll or this is a cageful low iq statement, probably the worst example you can give. I was shocked when i learned Malek wasn't European but Egyptian :feelskek:, look up the controversy over the Night in the Museum movie where people were mad af because a "white" person (Rami) was casted as the Egyptian Pharoah :feelskek:

• JFL
dnrd you are just another mentally ill american

try rereading what I wrote until you get it
No, I destroyed your entire argument with the slavic american vs german american example, that’s already vastly different from what the average american would claim.

Race is 100% based on what you LOOK like (just like everything else), and the ONLY people who LOOK white are of european ancestry. I’ll put it this way, you automatically know when someone is genetically european vs when they aren’t, you know that you do, and that’s 90% of what being white is.

your argument is just “white doesn’t exist” and yet if you were dropped in a room full of people with ancestry from asia, africa and europe (but all
americans) you’d know in a HEARTBEAT, the second you opened your eyes, which ones were of european ancestry (despite not actually being european so you can’t claim it’s cultural or some bullshit) and that’s basically what white is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and lutte
Either you are a genius troll or this is a cageful low iq statement, probably the worst example you can give. I was shocked when i learned Malek wasn't European but Egyptian :feelskek:, look up the controversy over the Night in the Museum movie where people were mad af because a "white" person (Rami) was casted as the Egyptian Pharoah :feelskek:
Jfl if you can’t tell Rami Malek isn’t white
Just proves it, white people can tell white people, non-white people struggle cause they don’t have white person radar.

everyone complaining about rami malek was a black person, no white person radar, see what I’m saying?

rami Malek doesn’t even look slightly white btw

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and TsarTsar444
Jfl if you can’t tell Rami Malek isn’t white
Just proves it, white people can tell white people, non-white people struggle cause they don’t have white person radar.

everyone complaining about rami malek was a black person, no white person radar, see what I’m saying?
What the fuck are you talking about? American liberals of all races were complaining about him being casted as an Pharoah because he was white and not "brown". So this disproves your retarded idea.

Also im European :feelskek:

• JFL
No, I destroyed your entire argument with the slavic american vs german american example, that’s already vastly different from what the average american would claim.

Race is 100% based on what you LOOK like (just like everything else), and the ONLY people who LOOK white are of european ancestry. I’ll put it this way, you automatically know when someone is genetically european vs when they aren’t, you know that you do, and that’s 90% of what being white is.

your argument is just “white doesn’t exist” and yet if you were dropped in a room full of people with ancestry from asia, africa and europe (but all
americans) you’d know in a HEARTBEAT, the second you opened your eyes, which ones were of european ancestry (despite not actually being european so you can’t claim it’s cultural or some bullshit) and that’s basically what white is.
I don’t care I’m not white, I’m swedish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, turkproducer and TsarTsar444
What the fuck are you talking about? American liberals of all races were complaining about him being casted as an Pharoah because he was white and not "brown". So this disproves your retarded idea.

Also im European :feelskek:
Black americans, obsessed because they think ancient egyptians were black, complained because they couldn’t tell rami Malek wasn’t white, white americans followed suit for brownie points and nothing else. Jfl at being this bad at figuring stuff out

there’s a 0% chance you’re white if you couldn’t tell rami Malek wasn’t white, you might be FROM europe but that’s different. But even still you claimed to be shocked when Rami Malek turned out to not be of european descent, so how could whiteness be fake? Lol

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, lutte, ChristianChad and 2 others
I don’t care I’m not white, I’m swedish
Yeah you can argue who ISN’T swedish, that’s fine
But the fact is when an arab guy here posts another arab guy and says he’s “white passing” you know that you automatically look at the picture and decide whether he is or isn’t white passing (proof of, at the very least, whiteness as a concept)

Black americans, obsessed because they think ancient egyptians were black, complained because they couldn’t tell rami Malek wasn’t white, white americans followed suit for brownie points and nothing else. Jfl at being this bad at figuring stuff out

there’s a 0% chance you’re white if you couldn’t tell rami Malek wasn’t white, you might be FROM europe but that’s different. But even still you claimed to be shocked when Rami Malek turned out to not be of european descent, so how could whiteness be fake? Lol

Yes im South Eastern European, my phenotype is the most common where i live, and i can spot other ethnicities like Anglos from 3 miles away :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, WontStopNorwooding, lutte and 1 other person

Indeed I can easily tell if someone is european, or "med passing arab", or gypsy. Gypsies live in Europe since generations but you can easily tell they're not white

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Indeed I can easily tell if someone is european, or "med passing arab", or gypsy. Gypsies live in Europe since generations but you can easily tell they're not white
@Copemaxxing and @CupOfCoffee look European but they are middle eastern

• JFL
Yeah you can argue who ISN’T swedish, that’s fine
But the fact is when an arab guy here posts another arab guy and says he’s “white passing” you know that you automatically look at the picture and decide whether he is or isn’t white passing (proof of, at the very least, whiteness as a concept)
We’re talking about something completely different and you’re just blabbering on completely missing the point

@Copemaxxing and @CupOfCoffee look European but they are middle eastern
I've not seen first one but copeofcoffee is mixed with german so it shows

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444