Reminder there are no black people on this forum

We’re talking about something completely different and you’re just blabbering on completely missing the point
No, you’re claiming that people from various european countries don’t group themselves together in any way besides their countries (originally you claimed something very different but I’ll let it slide) which is true and fine, but the FACT remains that if you were in a room with people of all different ancestries you WOULD be able to tell which ones were european descended, even if your natural instinct is NOT to group them together in that way, and that’s all whiteness really is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and gamma
SmartSelect 20211028 155531 Gallery

@gamma this is copemaxing

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Enfant terrible, gamma and 2 others
No, you’re claiming that people from various european countries don’t group themselves together in any way besides their countries (originally you claimed something very different but I’ll let it slide) which is true and fine, but the FACT remains that if you were in a room with people of all different ancestries you WOULD be able to tell which ones were european descended, even if your natural instinct is NOT to group them together in that way, and that’s all whiteness really is.
Yeah but that doe doesn’t mean anything jfl. I’m saying that slavs dont fit in as swedes bc they’re not nordic no one cares about muh white race

Yeah but that doe doesn’t mean anything jfl. I’m saying that slavs dont fit in as swedes bc they’re not nordic no one cares about muh white race
Slavs don’t fit in as SWEDES, but THAT means nothing because you know that a Slav is closer to a Swede than an African is

nothing to do with race is ever anything but obviously some people are genetically closer to other people than some other people are, that’s just a fact

and that’s even deciding whether you could tell the difference between a slavic american or a swedish american anyway, that’s kind of a big stretch so you probably could. german american and swedish american would be more difficult, and at what point do you have to accept that genetically it’s all so close that a concept like “white” makes sense.

asians in asia are saying the same shit you’re saying right now but you know damn well that you can identify asians

that’s really the biggest proof of white person radar, you know white people SO well that you can differentiate the little sub groups, but when you step outside of it and look at it from further away the idea comes a lot closer to the idea of seeing asians as asian

Last edited:
Slavs don’t fit in as SWEDES, but THAT means nothing because you know that a Slav is closer to a Swede than an African is

nothing to do with race is ever anything but obviously some people are genetically closer to other people than some other people are, that’s just a fact

and that’s even deciding whether you could tell the difference between a slavic american or a swedish american anyway, that’s kind of a big stretch so you probably could. german american and swedish american would be more difficult, and at what point do you have to accept that genetically it’s all so close that a concept like “white” makes sense.

asians in asia are saying the same shit you’re saying right now but you know damn well that you can identify asians
This is true, but the problem is your statement about arabs, lot of them pass as white because they are the connected to Europe through the E and J halpgroups, especially South Europe. Pure Persians are also related with Europeans

No it’s some model who looks a lot like him I think, he admitted to this and also posting morphed pics of himself
He did post his real pics too in his room, he looked like his twin just shittier

• +1
Reactions: lutte

Take a step back and realise you’re retarded. I don’t give a shit about what happens in your shithole country

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
If arabs have blue eyes they're mixed
Arabs are a language group, they aren't an race, Levantines and Syrians are different from Gulf arabs, many Levantines look white

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and gamma
This is true, but the problem is your statement about arabs, lot of them pass as white because they are the connected to Europe through the E and J halpgroups, especially South Europe. Pure Persians are also related with Europeans
I can tell when someone is MIXED with european, sure, but that’s different to being fully european. White passing to me means you look FULLY european and I’ve never seen an arab guy who looked like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Take a step back and realise you’re retarded. I don’t give a shit about what happens in your shithole country
Cope.
You’re retarded for covering your eyes and ears and feigning ignorance when we both know for a fact that you can identify people of european ancestry, and that’s what whiteness is. It’s really not up for debate, I don’t know why I let you continue pretending for so long.

Cope.
You’re retarded for covering your eyes and ears and feigning ignorance when we both know for a fact that you can identify people of european ancestry, and that’s what whiteness is. It’s really not up for debate, I don’t know why I let you continue pretending for so long.
damn you're thick as fuck of course I can

I can tell when someone is MIXED with european, sure, but that’s different to being fully european. White passing to me means you look FULLY european and I’ve never seen an arab guy who looked like that
Mim6tiywrd1wi9j2ze6a

Zidane looks whiter then the average south Italian but okay :feelskek:
MGM Mariano Di Vaio 330f8fa6 1cd9 4211 9749 7c60927c6e11

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Remind that Turanid mogs

damn you're thick as fuck of course I can
Yeah you just admitted to whiteness as a concept, european ancestry, the end

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
“Hurr whiteness doesn’t exist it’s just an american concept”
“Yeah obviously I can tell when people are of european descent”
You’re kind of a moron

“Hurr whiteness doesn’t exist it’s just an american concept”
“Yeah obviously I can tell when people are of european descent”
You’re kind of a moron
not going to respond to you any more being american is a mental illness and it's contagious

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, turkproducer, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
His hair is the only ethnic thing true, but that hair is common in south europe. And you cherry picked a pic here where he is tanned from playing football all day while Mariano isn't tanned jfl
Skin color is almost nothing when it comes to race recognition, that’s why when white american chad fake tans to hell and back you can still tell he’s white

it’s about bone structure, but as I said he’s very white passing, he looks like one of those “little bit mixed” type of guys like wentworth miller

• +1
not going to respond to you any more being american is a mental illness and it's contagious
Cause you know you’re a moron who first claimed one thing (only nordics are white) then another (europeans don’t believe in white as a concept, only nationality) then finally just admitted that you can tell when someone is of european descent, thus proving whiteness as a concept

beyond over for you, so embarrassing

Cause you know you’re a moron who first claimed one thing (only nordics are white) then another (europeans don’t believe in white as a concept, only nationality) then finally just admitted that you can tell when someone is of european descent, thus proving whiteness as a concept

beyond over for you, so embarrassing
Disbelief

Also Lebanese don't pass as med. They still are seen as indian creeps
I would say about 30-40% of Lebanese are completely indistinguishable from Southern Italians Greeks and Romanians.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Why is this 5 pages long. Also good thread.

• Love it
I don't know, why the fuck do they move here where it's cold and dark when they're a desert people, and in usa they all move to minnesota just like the swedes and norwegians jfl
I unironically can't stand the heat. 10-20 Celsius is ideal. Better colder than hotter

• +1
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444
I unironically can't stand the heat. 10-20 Celsius is ideal. Better colder than hotter
You are my white brother so ofcourse, i like 25-30 with low humidity the most :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and lutte
Got addicted to running tbh, fuark its easy while im losing 500 calories per hour, will buy running machine in my home, and watch some tv shows or youtube while i run for 2 hours, fuark imagine running for 2 hours every day, 1000 calories :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444 and 3 others