Reminder: You ARE uglier than you think you are 99% of the time.

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Stop with the "BDD" copes where muh Chad/Stacy think they are 3/10.

In most cases BDD is an anti-suicide method so the actual 3/10s don't rope, so they convince themselves they're maybe a 4 or a 5.

You know, to feel they aren't THAT ugly even if they're a "little ugly."

But newsflash -- you ARE that ugly. IRL has no perfect angles or photos.

Even the "Chads" on here look like MTN or HTN+s in candid normal shots.

If you think you're "above average" it means you're probably much below it statistically.

The truly "above average" range is HUGE & many lack self-awareness enough to not know how far up or down they are lookswise.

For those who know of looks, it is easy -- if you take a lot of selfies comfortably you are probably NOT ugly/look NT somewhat or "normal."

If you rarely take pics of yourself with your phone it is a good chance you are either older millenial (~35-40) or ugly/sub 5 (or both).

Normies (who look good) take pics because they look NT and good.

If you ain't comfortable snapping pics on the reg. or being on video you are almost guaranteed to be unattractive for the most part/have notable facial flaws/etc.

And although some uglies don't care/lack awareness, facts are facts 99% of the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter, poopoohead, yellowrice and 14 others
Ppl need to hear this,never base your own face off the mirror it’s distorted by your brain hiding your insecurities,back camera in regular lighting from 6 feet away is the most accurate although this can be brutal,sadly symmetry is more important irl then in photos

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, blatonslatt, poopoohead and 13 others
99% of the times? its 110% of the time and you are at least 2 tier below what you think you are so if you think you are htn then you are max ltn.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Crayola CØck
For those who know of looks, it is easy -- if you take a lot of selfies comfortably you are probably NOT ugly/look NT somewhat or "normal."

If you rarely take pics of yourself with your phone it is a good chance you are either older millenial (~35-40) or ugly/sub 5 (or both).

If you ain't comfortable snapping pics on the reg. or being on video you are almost guaranteed to be unattractive for the most part/have notable facial flaws/etc.
"muh i look bad in selfies bro but i look good irl like i get magically better irl bro :soy: 🤡 bro its the focal length bro you know nothing about lenses bro the camera makes your face slightly narrower thus you descend from chad to ltn🤡 bro i swear i look like a chad on mirror these selfie cameras are made bad bro🤡"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, yellowrice, horsefacin and 5 others
I swear this OP has the shittiest takes on the entire forum. He's trying to be so blackpilled but it's just comical.
Idk why he got banned and his other thread deleted though.

The truth is that yes pictures make a massive difference, lighting angles and especially distance makes a massive difference. Your mirror reflection is accurate in itself but your brain distorts your perception. Just take a picture from back camera 6 feet away in natural lighting at a neutral angle and this is how you look most of the time in a neutral pose.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, chicoperuanowski, lightskinbengali and 14 others
never base your own face off the mirror it’s distorted by your brain hiding your insecurities,
maybe, sometimes when i look in the mirror i start thinking i have chad potential, other times i look and think im complete utter filth subhuman, most of the time i just think i look decent

• +1
Reactions: VinnyH and polishcel
Negativity bias and demoralization thread.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, mirrormogger, Deleted member 39692 and 6 others
Negativity bias and demoralization thread.
I have never seen a single good thread from op tbh cannot understand how can someone be such a consistent shitposter lmfao

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 39692, Maalik and 4 others
sadly symmetry is more important irl then in photos
Symmetry is more important in photos than irl

I never notice anyone's asymmetry until I see a photo

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, mirrormogger, VolcelFTW and 5 others
No it’s the opposite 90% of the time especially with users here

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski and yayatourer
A must read thread. But even then users will still need to cope as can be seen above.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Stop with the "BDD" copes where muh Chad/Stacy think they are 3/10.

In most cases BDD is an anti-suicide method so the actual 3/10s don't rope, so they convince themselves they're maybe a 4 or a 5.

You know, to feel they aren't THAT ugly even if they're a "little ugly."

But newsflash -- you ARE that ugly. IRL has no perfect angles or photos.

Even the "Chads" on here look like MTN or HTN+s in candid normal shots.

If you think you're "above average" it means you're probably much below it statistically.

The truly "above average" range is HUGE & many lack self-awareness enough to not know how far up or down they are lookswise.

And although some uglies don't care/lack awareness, facts are facts 99% of the time.
It goes both ways when i was a reall bloated ltn or lower i thought i was a chad now that i get rated in the htn range (high mtn-chadlight) i think i look bad

Unironically this is where coloring comes into place it will remain unlike other traits like hair for exmple that shift or changes throughout the day

thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

It’s possible to look both better and worse in photos than you do IRL. Never understand dumbass posts like this. It’s possible for me to snap a photo from a bad angle in bad lighting and look like a 4 and it’s possible for me to anap a photo from a good angle and in good lighting and look like a 6. So how in the fuck can you claim that photos consistently better or worse than the mirror or irl when photos aren’t even consistent with themselves? How can that even be possible when some photos I look better than I do in the mirror and some photos I look worse?

Anyway I’ve been told I look better in person than I do in photos. And I’ve met girls who ended up looking better IRL than they do in photos. So your post is BS just like every other post you’ve made on this site

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, lightskinbengali, greywind and 4 others
why is this guy banned? He makes the most real/based threads that people need to hear,people don’t want the truth

Wait till people realise most models look shit in 90% of their selfies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Detective and Deleted member 39692
maybe, sometimes when i look in the mirror i start thinking i have chad potential, other times i look and think im complete utter filth subhuman, most of the time i just think i look decent
Pretty much what happens to me too 😂, just take a photo with back camera 6 feet away, i did that and figures I was mtn so a lot of things can go wrong or right to make you feel better or worse 🤷🏽‍♂️

Terrible take, so happy OP got banned. All he wrote was trash.

Pictures always lie. Its so easy to fraud or looksmin yourself in a pic. Back camera 6 ft away is good if your back camera aint trash. But the real test is a video of your face going from side to side. Because this is how people see you irl, in 3d.

Also if you really want to know just give 5$ to nero angelo for a face rating, he overates guys a bit and is not harsh enough on pheno, will rate a curry just as high as a white guy if similar bone structure. But at least hes rated 2000+ guys and post the result online. That way you can know roughly in which percentile you are. Its cool to ask for rating here but people's opinion vary a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, greywind, Detective and 3 others
99% of the times? its 110% of the time and you are at least 2 tier below what you think you are so if you think you are htn then you are max ltn.
Lol projecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Peojecting? You are a gook and you think you are htn yet gooks cannot score higher than ltn.
I am htn because Org users gave me htn

You are self proclaimed htn

I am htn because Org users gave me htn

You are self proclaimed htn
Org users give htn to incels. They cannot rate.
Also see I was right even before you opened your mouth, you overrate yourself by atleast 2 tiers. :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Org users give htn to incels. They cannot rate.
Also see I was right even before you opened your mouth, you overrate yourself by atleast 2 tiers. :lul:
Would crush you skull accidentally irl

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 39692
Ppl need to hear this,never base your own face off the mirror it’s distorted by your brain hiding your insecurities,back camera in regular lighting from 6 feet away is the most accurate although this can be brutal,sadly symmetry is more important irl then in photos
Lold at this braindead iq take. “Symmetry is more important irl then in photos” while irl you are in motion and people usually see more of your side and 3/4 than actual front profile. Kill yourself asap. Not to mention that mirrors just mirror your face they dont distort your features, unless the mirror is shit and heavily distorts the things around you when you look at it

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 55631 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Would crush you skull accidentally irl
also wtf is this, like having a 40 inch belt makes your face htn or what? pm face if you think you are htn.

Screenshot 2024 01 12 095630