reminding you of the only real looksmax

D

Deleted member 28927

Zephir
if you are not lean, you are not even trying. more than that, if you aren't lean you can't even tell for sure how you look. i know this is water, but the amount of people on this forum that have been here for months and are still not sub 15% bf makes me want to throw up. eating too much food is disgusting, destroys any potential you might have and screams to everyone that you are a failure.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deleted member 6128 and Supreme
Honestly the only real looksmax is to trannymaxx if you have a small dick. And I mean it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
Just starve yourself for a wiff of pussy while skinnyfat Chad slays theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Zonar, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
For the majority of incels, femboy/trannymaxxing is the only cure to their pathetic miserable life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
the fucking opposite all skinny dudes I know are weak incel losers with no ambition at life. body fat is everything

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
the fucking opposite all skinny dudes I know are weak incel losers with no ambition at life. body fat is everything
mental gymnastics to justify your complete lack of willpower

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
mental gymnastics to justify your complete lack of willpower
im fucking 70 kg at 1.87m, at this point of my life every problem I have is because of being an abused starved dog

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
im fucking 70 kg at 1.87m, at this point of my life every problem I have is because of being an abused starved dog
were you ever fat to begin with?

if you are not lean, you are not even trying. more than that, if you aren't lean you can't even tell for sure how you look. i know this is water, but the amount of people on this forum that have been here for months and are still not sub 15% bf makes me want to throw up. eating too much food is disgusting, destroys any potential you might have and screams to everyone that you are a failure.

View attachment 2445783
id be a tranny if i was short had a small dick not having a roman nose

just drank 7 beers and ate a bigass bag of takis

were you ever fat to begin with?
no never. not like I want to be fat, I'm exaggerating but I need seriously put some weight, all my back bones are visible as well as ribs, and my face actually looks like shit from the almost inexistant fat, like the one of a junkie

no never. not like I want to be fat, I'm exaggerating but I need seriously put some weight, all my back bones are visible as well as ribs, and my face actually looks like shit from the almost inexistant fat, like the one of a junkie
what's your bf%?

View attachment 2445783
I find it difficult to be independent when I have load of family issues that have inherently fucked me up

I find it difficult to be independent when I have load of family issues that have inherently fucked me up
i understand it, environment can make things easy af or impossible. can you elaborate, so I can try to help?

i understand it, environment can make things easy af or impossible. can you elaborate, so I can try to help?
I will hold on though I'm doing my ufc predicting thread

Water and it's the easiest one at that. Just literally close your mouth how can't you do that?

Water and it's the easiest one at that. Just literally close your mouth how can't you do that?
the biggest looksmax is also the easiest, but people are still fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer