Removed my braces

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
fuck it got rid of them with a nail clipper ( didnt hurt much, just a tiny bit, but it was kinda annoying ngl )
but theres still some weird ass shit on my back teeths thats a nuisance for my bite, dont know how to get rid of it tho, will have to contact a ortho

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 10569, Acnno and 2 others
Call me a retard for asking, but why didn't you just get them taken off by the ortho that put them on

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, YMKSPRTR, IdiAmin and 1 other person
u are outta pocket my nigga

Fucking retard you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Teutonic
Call me a retard for asking, but why didn't you just get them taken off by the ortho that put them on
i wont move an inch for the fucking jew that put me this shit, if i could i would explode their shit so they would get fired

• Hmm...
Reactions: IdiAmin
i wont move an inch for the fucking jew that put me this shit, if i could i would explode their shit so they would get fired
I still don't understand how he could just put it in without you knowing, the procces takes like a hour. And the thing at the back of your teeth is put there day before, so it creates some space between the teeth.

• +1
Reactions: YMKSPRTR
My orthos refused to take off my permanent retainers. Refused.
Other measures were taken