Removing a Failed MSE at Home!

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Removing @Alcezar failed surgical assist MSE. Chad bone structure I guess lol but round 2 coming.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Michael Myers, datboijj and 12 others
Remove yourself from life you white shit eater

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 5786
tfw friendship mogged

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksJourney, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Luke LLL
Mj662G

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, JosephGarrot123 and Luke LLL
I am friends with no girls bro, I have no idea how to get a girlfriend we're in the same boat.
Try becoming friends with a girl first then work your way up from there

are you joking? You mog me and aren't friends with any women? you had a gf before right?

I am friends with no girls bro, I have no idea how to get a girlfriend we're in the same boat.
I get pussy I just don't have any friends

It says i’m mentioned but i don’t see my tag :lul:

What’s round 2? Installing it back in?

Try becoming friends with a girl first then work your way up from there
The problem is I don’t even know how to meet girls. I wanna get married to a virgin, I’m catholic. No idea where white girls like that are Jewish propaganda has done pretty well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 12218, datboijj and 6 others
The problem is I don’t even know how to meet girls. I wanna get married to a virgin, I’m catholic. No idea where white girls like that are Jewish propaganda has done pretty well.
EF5ADD2D 2A57 48CC 8D7E 760478266244

I regularly went to sunday church for that specific reason and there were 0 girls, only middle aged to very old people :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Heguldus, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Yes and doing another surgical assist.

Where do you meet girls, you need to be social for that

I’ve never had a gf.
Mostly dating apps. I don’t really have that “pussy on tap” chad lifestyle but I can get hookups with decent frequency, at least a couple times a month.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Did he see any improvements in facial structure with the use of this device?

• +1
The problem is I don’t even know how to meet girls
tbh only places you can really meet women are HS, UNI or through friend circle (which is heavily dependent on hs and uni in the first place)

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Luke LLL and JackHanma
Any successes?

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
What the fuck is that that's disgusting

• JFL
A team of chad surgeons.

• JFL
bruh the "patient" is chadlite, wtf yall doing :lul::lul::lul: gonna ruin mans face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Luke LLL
Removing @Alcezar failed surgical assist MSE. Chad bone structure I guess lol but round 2 coming.

What was the problem first time round?

as a muslimmaxer I can relate to this, especially with liberal thought promoting degeneracy and calling it "freedom" :lul:

• +1
Girlfriend: i think he is cheating on me rn
He:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, datboijj, Luke LLL and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Patient A and 2 others
virgin christian girls who arent psyoped dont exist ime

mathematically that is, the ratio of marriageable dudes to marriageable women is like 10,000:1 so it might as well be zero

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
bruh the "patient" is chadlite, wtf yall doing :lul::lul::lul: gonna ruin mans face
fuckin nuts bro I've seen him in another video he's good looking idk wtf is going on here zero explanation as to why this guy is getting MSE:unsure:

mathematically that is, the ratio of marriageable dudes to marriageable women is like 10,000:1 so it might as well be zero
There’s locations that’s have a better ratio

fuck wish I had buddies to install my mse, microneedle my scalp, discuss softmaxxing and ascend together :feelsmage:
View attachment 1366689
I regularly went to sunday church for that specific reason and there were 0 girls, only middle aged to very old people :feelsrope:
same :feelsmage:

they're all on Netflix. holes can't deviate from (((normal))) thought patterns. their 'religion' is an extreme larp at best. over :Comfy:

On a level with the dude that did his own buccal fat removal in his bathroom