Removing Eppley cheek implants

Deleted member 13409

Deleted member 13409

I am an Olympic silver medalist in Bonesmashing
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
917
Reputation
1,537
Time online
21d 15h 17m
Location
Albania
Ogee looks fine, projection is a bit much.

you can replace them with small implants, getting rid of them entirely will cause major face sag. Plus somewhere between your before/after would be optimal.

consider maybe also raising the rims up more? Like with a saddle design.. Might help under eye and therefore make the infraorbitals not appear to bulge out so much

IMO it’s not like it’s “ken Barbie doll gets rib removed” level of extreme. Your bone structure is a lot like Cilian Murphy’s now, UEE included.

I had a friend get these same implants with Eppley but he had literally zero cheekbones. He did similar projection as you but also raised the lower rims up something crazy like 6mm. On him it looks great. You started with average cheekbones so this might have been too much. Eppley is very good with revisions, my friend did not need and wanted none but got quoted revision costs in advance since he asked, Eppley said he was one of his best results in a while back around beginning of pandemic, so you can probably get him to fix this for cheap. He’s also good with soft tissue so he’ll maybe give you a small facelift to help with the sag caused by the “bone” loss of replacement and removal. If you remove and don’t replace though it’s probably gonna be a major facelift

either way this isn’t necessarily a bad result just not an optimal
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 13409

Deleted member 13409

I am an Olympic silver medalist in Bonesmashing
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
917
Reputation
1,537
Time online
21d 15h 17m
Location
Albania
chinpilled said:
They look good , you look like Cillian Murphy. What makes you look uncanny is actually your homosexual lip fillers and overgrooming and weird shiny skin . Grow some stubble , let your lip fillers dissolve and stop overusing moisturizer
Actually thinking it over I agree with this guy who also coincidentally and independently said you look like Cilian Murphy

the more I look at it I think Eppley did a good job but you need to lose the fillers. You’ll look better with smaller lips anyways. Only major looksmax left is maybe upper eye fillers. I don’t think brow implant like another guy said would fix the UEE much but I don’t know how they work tbh. Too much lip filler and too much UEE are your only failos. Everything else is neutral or halo. UEE is a pain but you might get into neutral category with fillers from Eppley I can’t imagine he doesn’t do fillers

if you do revise then make sure to get a bigger lower rim height, I think they call it the saddle like someone else already said, and chop off 1mm projection forward and at the part where the cheeks protrude most, I think you look better with these than before, you might be overthinking it a bit, it’s impossible to be objective about your own face

My friend who got the jaw and infra-malar implants at the same time 2 years back had a period soon after where he consulted with rhinoplasticians and shit but when he started getting compliments on his new look he stopped worrying and realized he was never gonna be the perfect male face. He had improved and was happy with the massive improvement, you can always finesse but perfection is the enemy of great. I plan to get the same exact implants as you when I have the money in a year, since my friend’s transformation made me realize surgery can really improve appearance. Been saving up ever since :feelsmage: already know exactly what I want and seeing more results like yours makes me wish I made more money and could just do it already :feelswhy:
 
Last edited:
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
delphabot said:
Ogee looks fine, projection is a bit much.

you can replace them with small implants, getting rid of them entirely will cause major face sag. Plus somewhere between your before/after would be optimal.

consider maybe also raising the rims up more? Like with a saddle design.. Might help under eye and therefore make the infraorbitals not appear to bulge out so much

IMO it’s not like it’s “ken Barbie doll gets rib removed” level of extreme. Your bone structure is a lot like Cilian Murphy’s now, UEE included.

I had a friend get these same implants with Eppley but he had literally zero cheekbones. He did similar projection as you but also raised the lower rims up something crazy like 6mm. On him it looks great. You started with average cheekbones so this might have been too much. Eppley is very good with revisions, my friend did not need and wanted none but got quoted revision costs in advance since he asked, Eppley said he was one of his best results in a while back around beginning of pandemic, so you can probably get him to fix this for cheap. He’s also good with soft tissue so he’ll maybe give you a small facelift to help with the sag caused by the “bone” loss of replacement and removal. If you remove and don’t replace though it’s probably gonna be a major facelift

either way this isn’t necessarily a bad result just not an optimal
Thanks--I really appreciate this and your other answer. Obviously I'll hold off on any decisions until I chat with Eppley on Monday, but I'm leaning towards remove and replace. I don't hate what I've got now, but I really do think it looks to puffy and soft--it resembles those faces with too my filler pumped into them, especially when I smile, as opposed to the angular look I'm going for.

For the eyes, when you're recommending added vertical height in a saddle, I just want to make sure you're looking at the right pics. After my Nov 2020 cheek implants were placed, I had slight lid retraction given that Eppley used lower bleph incisions, and I got that fixed with a lid retraction repair and ptosis repair procedure in Seattle in April. So I'm not sure more lower lid augmentation is called for--see pics below that I just snapped to see that "after" for the retraction repair. (The right side is lagging a bit and the surgeon is going to fix it.) There's also a bit of Restalyne in my UEE here; we're adding half a syringe every week to build them up slowly. It's helping.

When you say to shave off projection, do you mean forward projection or lateral projection of the zygos?
 

Attachments

  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 376
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 294
  • Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 353
grimy

grimy

Imagine joining in 2021
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Posts
1,563
Reputation
2,280
Time online
23d 18m
I'm not even going to pretend I know anything about implants and placement, but I must say you are for sure the most looksmaxed member on this website that I've seen. Killing it for 38 years old.
 
Hombremacho

Hombremacho

Trainee
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Posts
30
Reputation
28
Time online
4d 11h 14m
Win200 said:
Thanks--I really appreciate this and your other answer. Obviously I'll hold off on any decisions until I chat with Eppley on Monday, but I'm leaning towards remove and replace. I don't hate what I've got now, but I really do think it looks to puffy and soft--it resembles those faces with too my filler pumped into them, especially when I smile, as opposed to the angular look I'm going for.

For the eyes, when you're recommending added vertical height in a saddle, I just want to make sure you're looking at the right pics. After my Nov 2020 cheek implants were placed, I had slight lid retraction given that Eppley used lower bleph incisions, and I got that fixed with a lid retraction repair and ptosis repair procedure in Seattle in April. So I'm not sure more lower lid augmentation is called for--see pics below that I just snapped to see that "after" for the retraction repair. (The right side is lagging a bit and the surgeon is going to fix it.) There's also a bit of Restalyne in my UEE here; we're adding half a syringe every week to build them up slowly. It's helping.

When you say to shave off projection, do you mean forward projection or lateral projection of the zygos?
Your implants look great, the chin is perfect and the zygos look fake only in some angles but they look good in the end.
What looks fake and gay really is the mouth, eyebrows and nose. The problem is not the implants.
But I don't know how gay people's aesthetic tastes are.
Your body is very perfect, as they said you are one of the greatest ascended.

You are a lawyer, right?
 
CookiesAndCream

CookiesAndCream

Overlord
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
1,803
Reputation
3,243
Time online
186d 12h 21m
The lips are an issue imo. Contributes to the unnatural look

Also you're lifefuel for aging lol.
 
Last edited:
lasthope

lasthope

Quantum
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
1,876
Reputation
1,060
Time online
99d 32m
Win200 said:
Yeah, I can't workout after a full day... I'm beat.

I do sunscreen in a tinted moisturizer... that's more quasi-makeup, so I left it out.

I started Botox around 28; definitely helped stave off aging; I don't have a single resting wrinkle and it's definitely bc of a regular Botox regimen for 10+ years.
Okay i myself planning starting Botox in my 30s too
Which places you get botox? And where you recommend to get it to prevent wrinkels?

And when and why did you start trt? was it with age declining testo levels or you where low t to begin with?

PS: you are absolute lifefuel for aging
 
Germania

Germania

Zephir
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Posts
3,823
Reputation
5,221
Time online
72d 8h 14m
Which roids/PEDs do you use?
 
Aquiillaxo

Aquiillaxo

Zephir
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
2,503
Reputation
4,227
Time online
56d 1h 36m
Can someone please tell me if Botox ends up fucking your aging in the long run?

I remember reading it somewhere
 
Spinc

Spinc

Adept
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Posts
157
Reputation
175
Time online
8d 5h 58m
Win200 said:
Yeah, I can't workout after a full day... I'm beat.

I do sunscreen in a tinted moisturizer... that's more quasi-makeup, so I left it out.

I started Botox around 28; definitely helped stave off aging; I don't have a single resting wrinkle and it's definitely bc of a regular Botox regimen for 10+ years.
Where do you get Botox injected? Just the forehead/crows feet area?
 
randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
9,123
Reputation
10,808
Time online
174d 12h 6m
Location
Czech-Republic
i wonder how you looked like before cheek implants but with only jaw implant.

can you post pic about it ? Win200 @Win200
 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,855
Reputation
2,793
Time online
45d 5h 0m
I think if you still want them go for same design but with reduction , they do look good but are comical du to their size

I check ur instagram before the implant , u looked good , don't overdo surgery u already ascended hard from 7y ago
 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,855
Reputation
2,793
Time online
45d 5h 0m
randomvanish said:
i wonder how you looked like before cheek implants but with only jaw implant.

can you post pic about it ? Win200 @Win200
check his insta from 1y ago, he didn't really need those implants

I think it's surgery addiction that les him to do it but idk
 
justadude

justadude

Zephir
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Posts
5,735
Reputation
9,353
Time online
67d 1h 17m
Location
Slums of Mumbai
i dont know much but are you able to get a new implant that isnt as big and projected? would look less uncanny
also i think doing something to lower your upper eye lid exposure could help you, maybe fillers or something
 
BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
4,208
Reputation
9,348
Time online
94d 6h 54m
Location
Unknown
How many mm did you got on the apex point of the zygomatic ?
 
Saiyan

Saiyan

Adept
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Posts
153
Reputation
434
Time online
111d 6h 54m
That sucks bro they do not look best but I remember seeing you on Eppleys page last year prior to surgery and straight on knew it won’t work for you.

Whatever you do don’t have them removed as due to pocket created you will end up with massively droopy cheekbones so unfortunately you need to learn how to live with it or place bigger implant in its place with smoother shape which unfortunately I don’t think it is your end goal
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
Hombremacho said:
Your implants look great, the chin is perfect and the zygos look fake only in some angles but they look good in the end.
What looks fake and gay really is the mouth, eyebrows and nose. The problem is not the implants.
But I don't know how gay people's aesthetic tastes are.
Your body is very perfect, as they said you are one of the greatest ascended.

You are a lawyer, right?
Yes, I'm a lawyer.
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
BradAniston said:
How many mm did you got on the apex point of the zygomatic ?
I believe it was about 3.
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
justadude said:
i dont know much but are you able to get a new implant that isnt as big and projected? would look less uncanny
also i think doing something to lower your upper eye lid exposure could help you, maybe fillers or something
That's the goal on the implant. I'm getting filler added to the UEE every two weeks to build it up slowly.
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
Saiyan said:
That sucks bro they do not look best but I remember seeing you on Eppleys page last year prior to surgery and straight on knew it won’t work for you.

Whatever you do don’t have them removed as due to pocket created you will end up with massively droopy cheekbones so unfortunately you need to learn how to live with it or place bigger implant in its place with smoother shape which unfortunately I don’t think it is your end goal
I'm not sure a smaller implant would cause the drooping. Everything I've read says that the drooping is caused by the tissue no longer being attached to the bone, so the smooth sides of the capsule just slide against one another. With a replacement implant, that problem is solved. Eppley has written that in younger patients (under 50), the skin is elastic enough that it will snap back tight on a smaller implant. If true, that means a remove and replace is a great option instead of straight removal.

Have you seen cases where someone removed and sized down, only to get sagging? This is a topic I've seen discussed a lot, but with very little actual evidence in terms of outcomes.
 
lasthope

lasthope

Quantum
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
1,876
Reputation
1,060
Time online
99d 32m
when and why did you start trt? was it with age declining testo levels or you where low t to begin with?
 
D

dieMax

Trainee
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Posts
43
Reputation
41
Time online
9h 33m
Win200 said:
What do you mean? I just want my aesthetic to be less worked-on.
I mean you look fine by work you have done, is ther any inspiration you are trying to achieve, ultimately what is your goal, what do YOU want to look like, just so we can get a broad perspective in where you are leaning towards.
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
dieMax said:
I mean you look fine by work you have done, is ther any inspiration you are trying to achieve, ultimately what is your goal, what do YOU want to look like, just so we can get a broad perspective in where you are leaning towards.
No, my goal is a more natural aesthetic than this. I'm bothered by the plastic look--especially in photographs. I don't like feeling self conscious about being photographed.
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
lasthope said:
when and why did you start trt? was it with age declining testo levels or you where low t to begin with?

Didn't have low T levels; just supplemented. I think my first cycle was when I was 32 or 33. I've done four.
 
lasthope

lasthope

Quantum
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
1,876
Reputation
1,060
Time online
99d 32m
Win200 said:
Didn't have low T levels; just supplemented. I think my first cycle was when I was 32 or 33. I've done four.
But you blast and cruise now right?
 
Linoob

Linoob

Wizard
Joined
May 3, 2019
Posts
1,328
Reputation
1,559
Time online
31d 17h 42m
OP your zygos are fine, IMO. If anything, I would work on your upper eyelid exposure, shortening philtrum and darkening eyebrows.

 
lasthope

lasthope

Quantum
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
1,876
Reputation
1,060
Time online
99d 32m
Linoob said:
OP your zygos are fine, IMO. If anything, I would work on your upper eyelid exposure, shortening philtrum and darkening eyebrows.

View attachment 1245859
sadly its not that easy to shortening philtrum
 
Zerox

Zerox

Adept
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
166
Reputation
291
Time online
9d 7h 19m
Looks good just eye area
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
Linoob said:
OP your zygos are fine, IMO. If anything, I would work on your upper eyelid exposure, shortening philtrum and darkening eyebrows.

View attachment 1245859
I'm getting filler added every two weeks to address the UEE. It's pretty effective so far (there was none in that pic).
 
khvirgin

khvirgin

Zephir
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
2,069
Reputation
3,782
Time online
36d 11h 9m
Can I ask you why you went from Yaremchuk to Eppley? Do you think Eppley has a better aesthetic sense?
I'm thinking of getting jaw implants and I'm debating whether to go to Y or Eppley
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
khvirgin said:
Can I ask you why you went from Yaremchuk to Eppley? Do you think Eppley has a better aesthetic sense?
I'm thinking of getting jaw implants and I'm debating whether to go to Y or Eppley

Yeah, for sure. I thought Y was fine, but a couple things (i) I thought the design was far too big/chunky, and I wish he'd thought of that to begin with, and (ii) his personality is REALLY standoffish/not collaborative. He told me, point-blank (and I'm paraphrasing), "I'll take your input, but I'm the surgeon with the expertise, so ultimately I'll make most of the decisions." And when we designed the implant, he emailed it to me, said "let me know your thoughts," rather than doing a Zoom or otherwise walking me through the decisions he made. Eppley's routine process includes three versions of a rendering with two Zoom sessions, so he does LOTS of handholding and genuinely listens to your input and makes revisions to the design based on it. He's extremely collaborative and views you as a partner in the design process. Easy call for me.

Y is also extremely arrogant--very old school doctor who think he's hot shit. Eppley doesn't have that ego (but is confident in his abilities).
 
Linoob

Linoob

Wizard
Joined
May 3, 2019
Posts
1,328
Reputation
1,559
Time online
31d 17h 42m
Win200 said:
I'm getting filler added every two weeks to address the UEE. It's pretty effective so far (there was none in that pic).

No worries man, good to hear.

DM me if you'd ever like any morphs / photoshopping done. It's what I do.
 
randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
9,123
Reputation
10,808
Time online
174d 12h 6m
Location
Czech-Republic
I think about it and research a lot and no one actually knows if your midface will sag a lot to notice it after removing it or not at all.

So you better give it a shot, remove it and wait for 4~6 months if you have sagging then remove it with smaller implants. Win200 @Win200
 
Pumanator

Pumanator

3.5 psl all inning to 5psl. Take the be nice pill
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Posts
1,276
Reputation
2,232
Time online
152d 11h 8m
Location
Netherlands
I think your implants looks fine. Only thing I would do is go for a smaller implant for the zygomatic arch. At profile2.jpg it looks over projecting.
 
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Posts
2,972
Reputation
5,237
Time online
41d 6h 42m
Location
United-States
You are moderately within the uncanny valley. I wonder if there is still swelling from the implants. Also, I wonder if the soft tissue needs time to adjust to the stretching from the implant.
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,763
Reputation
1,726
Time online
36d 11h 22m
Does UEE makes people gay, or gay people have UEE by themself??
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
randomvanish said:
I think about it and research a lot and no one actually knows if your midface will sag a lot to notice it after removing it or not at all.

So you better give it a shot, remove it and wait for 4~6 months if you have sagging then remove it with smaller implants. Win200 @Win200
Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of "you'll get sagging!" comments that don't seem like they're supported by lots of evidence. Everything I've seen online from surgeons says that it's a possibility, but a very small one of you're relatively young (under 50). Plus surgeons can take steps to mitigate sagging, like suturing the sides of the capsule to the cheekbone. I think the possibility is there, but the fear of it is overblown.
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
Reckless Turtle said:
You are moderately within the uncanny valley. I wonder if there is still swelling from the implants. Also, I wonder if the soft tissue needs time to adjust to the stretching from the implant.
Not sure, but at 9 months, I doubt there's much swelling; at least not enough to make a meaningful difference.
 
C

chedurak

Adept
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Posts
124
Reputation
137
Time online
7d 5h 19m
How is the eyelid filler going? Have any recent pics?
 
Deleted member 13409

Deleted member 13409

I am an Olympic silver medalist in Bonesmashing
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
917
Reputation
1,537
Time online
21d 15h 17m
Location
Albania
Win200 said:
Yeah, for sure. I thought Y was fine, but a couple things (i) I thought the design was far too big/chunky, and I wish he'd thought of that to begin with, and (ii) his personality is REALLY standoffish/not collaborative. He told me, point-blank (and I'm paraphrasing), "I'll take your input, but I'm the surgeon with the expertise, so ultimately I'll make most of the decisions." And when we designed the implant, he emailed it to me, said "let me know your thoughts," rather than doing a Zoom or otherwise walking me through the decisions he made. Eppley's routine process includes three versions of a rendering with two Zoom sessions, so he does LOTS of handholding and genuinely listens to your input and makes revisions to the design based on it. He's extremely collaborative and views you as a partner in the design process. Easy call for me.

Y is also extremely arrogant--very old school doctor who think he's hot shit. Eppley doesn't have that ego (but is confident in his abilities).
I’ve talked to Y and E myself and this is very accurate, my friend who got surgery from E would also agree with you. E seems like a very nice but maybe slightly braggy sort of guy (“I invented this, I’ve done that for x years”) but amazing bedside manners ive heard and amazing staff and honestly he’s just a really nice guy who has every right to so proud of his work. And he is very collaborative. Eppley gave my friend he operated on in 2019 free consultation and morphs for months before my friend even paid a deposit

my friend went to Y first and apparently traveled all the way to Boston for Y to say very little. No morphs, no promises. Staff was nice but Dr Y didn’t seem to get along with him well. But that’s all he told me. He just told me afterwards how he felt like he made a trip for nothing and was glad he didn’t cancel his Eppley consultation, I talked to Dr Y a few months ago over FaceTime and honestly he seemed fine to me. Dr E was actually his backup choice before that visit,

he did his free consultation with Eppley and got a bunch of morphs and paid nothing. He said Eppley seemed really nice but busy yet really paid attention to all his design concerns. He had 3 design sessions with Eppley and paid for a fourth one because he had a last minute change of heart about his cheekbone design. It was not expensive and didn’t delay surgery and Dr E was accommodating. Dr Y apparently just designs it himself and then shows you the final result with little input but that’s just information I’ve read online, my friend never did a design with dr Y

anyways my friend said Dr E was a 10/10 experience and the design aspect was really fun for someone who knew so much about male aesthetics. Dr E told him as soon as he woke up from surgery that he himself was impressed with how perfect the designs worked out on his face. His designs were somewhere between conservative and moderate. Nothing was extreme except for making his chin taller which he made over 8cm taller I think he said. He browsed lookism a few years ago right before surgery but I can’t convince him to join any looksmaxxing forums now that he’s chadified. But he recommended me Dr E so I’m going to go to him soon
 
Last edited:
M

ManicMonday

Trainee
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Posts
9
Reputation
6
Time online
10h 34m
First of all I wanted to congratulate you, despite your missteps you still have risen to a whole nother level than you were previously.

Your implants are very close to ideal, the cheekbones should have been smaller and narrower to prevent the filler injection look, also the jaw should not be wider than the zygos.

Like other members have commented the biggest offenders are the lips, the shininess of the skin and even your eyebrows seem subdued by the makeup, all which give you the plastic doll look.

Again, I am very impressed by your willpower and effort.

Also your boyfriend looks cute.
 
PapiMew

PapiMew

Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
3,231
Reputation
6,345
Time online
181d 3h 2m
Win200 said:
Hey, thanks for that really extensive analysis and writeup. By "saddle," I assume you mean infraorbital implants that cover the entirety of the orbital rim? If so, I don't recall discussing that with Eppley and I'm not sure why he didn't suggest it. I will say that the convex nature of the tear trough extension is problematic, as it creates a very puffy look to the inner corner of my eye that most people don't have. It looks live an overuse of filler.

If you were able to design a revision to the implant, what would you change? My thoughts had been to eliminate any orbital rim augmentation, eliminate any forward augmentation entirely, and focus instead on very conservative zygomatic augmentation. Something like the cheek implants in the example below. The forward projection of the current implant--both in the malar and undereye area--makes my entire midface look puffy/bloated and overfilled.

Do you think there's any meaningful risk of skin sagging due to a downsized implant? I thought sagging was mainly a risk when there is complete removal and the sides of the capsule do not adhere as the tissue adhered to the cheekbone prior to the implant being placed; substituting another implant seems to solve that problem.
I don’t have much time to give a thorough response but there is a surgery discord and I’m sure they can assist you with all your questions.

M @MD_Hopeful69 can send you a link (I’m not in there)
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
delphabot said:
I’ve talked to Y and E myself and this is very accurate, my friend who got surgery from E would also agree with you. E seems like a very nice but maybe slightly braggy sort of guy (“I invented this, I’ve done that for x years”) but amazing bedside manners ive heard and amazing staff and honestly he’s just a really nice guy who has every right to so proud of his work. And he is very collaborative. Eppley gave my friend he operated on in 2019 free consultation and morphs for months before my friend even paid a deposit

my friend went to Y first and apparently traveled all the way to Boston for Y to say very little. No morphs, no promises. Staff was nice but Dr Y didn’t seem to get along with him well. But that’s all he told me. He just told me afterwards how he felt like he made a trip for nothing and was glad he didn’t cancel his Eppley consultation, I talked to Dr Y a few months ago over FaceTime and honestly he seemed fine to me. Dr E was actually his backup choice before that visit,

he did his free consultation with Eppley and got a bunch of morphs and paid nothing. He said Eppley seemed really nice but busy yet really paid attention to all his design concerns. He had 3 design sessions with Eppley and paid for a fourth one because he had a last minute change of heart about his cheekbone design. It was not expensive and didn’t delay surgery and Dr E was accommodating. Dr Y apparently just designs it himself and then shows you the final result with little input but that’s just information I’ve read online, my friend never did a design with dr Y

anyways my friend said Dr E was a 10/10 experience and the design aspect was really fun for someone who knew so much about male aesthetics. Dr E told him as soon as he woke up from surgery that he himself was impressed with how perfect the designs worked out on his face. His designs were somewhere between conservative and moderate. Nothing was extreme except for making his chin taller which he made over 8cm taller I think he said. He browsed lookism a few years ago right before surgery but I can’t convince him to join any looksmaxxing forums now that he’s chadified. But he recommended me Dr E so I’m going to go to him soon
Yes, this is all completely consistent with my experience with both Y and E.
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
ManicMonday said:
First of all I wanted to congratulate you, despite your missteps you still have risen to a whole nother level than you were previously.

Your implants are very close to ideal, the cheekbones should have been smaller and narrower to prevent the filler injection look, also the jaw should not be wider than the zygos.

Like other members have commented the biggest offenders are the lips, the shininess of the skin and even your eyebrows seem subdued by the makeup, all which give you the plastic doll look.

Again, I am very impressed by your willpower and effort.

Also your boyfriend looks cute.
Thanks much! The skin shininess is from the fact that in a lot of the pics I've posted here, I either just finished exercising or I still have gobs of moisturizer on that I haven't washed off yet. I've tended to take my pics while I'm working from him and not cleaned up in the way I would if I went out. I leave skin products on to let them soak in, and that means I'm shiny for a few hours. So not a usual condition for me at all.
 
Win200

Win200

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Posts
202
Reputation
687
Time online
2d 13h 28m
chedurak said:
How is the eyelid filler going? Have any recent pics?
Here are two pics! Just did more on Wednesday and these are after, so the Restalyne will settle and even out. And there's still half a syringe that we're doing on top of that, so this isn't the final result. You can also see a bit of persistent right lower lid retraction, even after retraction repair. That will be corrected.
 

Attachments

  • Filler.jpg
    Filler.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 227
  • Filler2.jpg
    Filler2.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 219

Similar threads

I
Replies
24
Views
292
Improver
I
thecel
Replies
74
Views
2K
J
P
Replies
0
Views
172
phoenix94
P

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Chadethnic101
Top