Removing Glabella Fat

S

salah11

Iron
Hey Looksmaxxers
I want to ask you about this strange and fucked-up subject which is glabella fat
How i can remove it naturally, if not possible how much would cost to remove it?

👇👇

Attachments

• 1616396_BENE_MTG.jpg
    1616396_BENE_MTG.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
Fillers if folds?

why would u wanna remove glabella fat are you retarded? a strong glabellar notch is such a fucking mogger trait, people literally get fat transfers for it.

if you're talking about a wrinkle on it that wont go away simple botox can go there i can refer you to dr collin pero in dallas texas who does it, but most plastic surgeons in every us city is capable of it, you just gotta research.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
why would u wanna remove glabella fat are you retarded? a strong glabellar notch is such a fucking mogger trait, people literally get fat transfers for it.

if you're talking about a wrinkle on it that wont go away simple botox can go there i can refer you to dr collin pero in dallas texas who does it, but most plastic surgeons in every us city is capable of it, you just gotta research.
No it's not a mogger trait, it makes the nasal bridge look blended with the forehead and flat. Without it the nasal bridge looks more prominent and defined.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 5786
No it's not a mogger trait, it makes the nasal bridge look blended with the forehead and flat. Without it the nasal bridge looks more prominent and defined.

keep coping its ideal and it is a mogger trait and contributes to the warrior look you know nothing about facial aesthetics so shut the fuck up before i make you asshole YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH ME
273455324 3081660428829935 5203689880275272564 n

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: court monarch777 and Deleted member 15917
dont listen to these retards who just joined looksmax a few months ago i been here for years i know what works and glabella is the least of your problems pm your face i don't dox and join my discock https://discord.gg/CNzXcAEyg4

Like you would know anything fucking shitposting monkey
i have dedicated my life to aesthetics and I've gotten more surgeries than you ever will
i could kill you keep that in mind
each breath u take is because of my mercy
now fuck off you cunt that's me in my pfp
you will never have as much surgeries as me so why even try
kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
i have dedicated my life to aesthetics and I've gotten more surgeries than you ever will
i could kill you keep that in mind
each breath u take is because of my mercy
now fuck off you cunt that's me in my pfp
you will never have as much surgeries as me so why even try
kill yourself
Nigger you're 15 what surgeries did you have you freak broccoli looking abomination stop being cringe and shitting up the forum you retards literally ruined it with nonsensical posts. You made the autistic shithole even more autistic nigga lul

• JFL
Nigger you're 15 what surgeries did you have you freak broccoli looking abomination stop being cringe and shitting up the forum you retards literally ruined it with nonsensical posts. You made the autistic shithole even more autistic nigga lul
im 16
and i contribute a lot i may decide to drop the tiktok maxxing thread that will help u low status fucks to fame
and i actually help a lot of people like in this thread
you just don't know shit so go back to jerking off and i will too fucker you're gay

• JFL
im 16
and i contribute a lot i may decide to drop the tiktok maxxing thread that will help u low status fucks to fame
and i actually help a lot of people like in this thread
you just don't know shit so go back to jerking off and i will too fucker you're gay
You dumb bitch you probably bought a botted tiktok account? I can purchase an account with x2 ur shitty following for like 30$. It's not hard. Social media is a joke And 16 just fucking cringe u cant get no god damn surgery you are literally brain dead u dumb pubic hair on ur head lookin freak

Fuuuuuark what a glabela ,.mogs me brutally
CRY8dYRUsAEDyb3

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You dumb bitch you probably bought a botted tiktok account? I can purchase an account with x2 ur shitty following for like 30$. It's not hard. Social media is a joke And 16 just fucking cringe u cant get no god damn surgery you are literally brain dead u dumb pubic hair on ur head lookin freak