removing my wisdom teeth tomorrow

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
now i‘ll be able to explain if your face changes or not.

btw has anyone experience with this? how long does recovery/swelling take? what should i eat etc?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 31944 and 2 others

btw has anyone experience with this? how long does recovery/swelling take? what should i eat etc?
imagine having access to information and still removing it

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, IhateDentists, thereallegend and 1 other person
Bros gonna be our labrat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, becomingnearperfect, Av0nr and 3 others
I know people who got theres removed and I noticed zero difference

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and WanderingBurro
If you have to remove teeth then that means it was already over for your palate. As far as I know keeping or removing them isn't going to change much. Removing teeth is just indicative of underdevelopment which is why we associate the two things when in reality cause =/= causation.

• +1
Reactions: Weed, KNOXS, fvolkek and 4 others
noooo why :feelscry:
imagine having access to information and still removing it
Bros gonna be our labrat
If you have to remove teeth then that means it was already over for your palate. As far as I know keeping or removing them isn't going to change much. Removing teeth is just indicative of underdevelopment which is why we associate the two things when in reality cause =/= causation.
i forgot to add: its required to do so for bimax. you cannot get jaw surgery without it

my friend did it and there was zero diffrence after removal

yes my palate sucks too as they were not growing right anyways so its not a big loss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, zharupodrugu, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
My dentist was going to remove them then I rejected and they rejected to continue my treatment I started mewing and my wisdom teeth went up and have become fully operational You can keep saying it is a cope yet I have the results and I need hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Allornothing, thereallegend and 4 others
My dentist was going to remove them then I rejected and they rejected to continue my treatment I started mewing and my wisdom teeth went up and have become fully operational You can keep saying it is a cope yet I have the results and I need hope.
sure its possible. but im doing it for bimax

Good on you, they get 1k per tooth, it's government control. Make the population dumber.

Also there are many surgeons who perform bimax without tooth extractions, but once you extract a completely necessary tooth it can never be replaced again. Even grafts don't equal to the bone area lost, but if you sell your soul with a tooth extraction don't blame anyone but yourself when you have 28 teeth and less bone mass. All for a bimax, where there's no guarantee you won't regret it. But I can't force anyone.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 29155 and Whatashame
i forgot to add: its required to do so for bimax. you cannot get jaw surgery without it

my friend did it and there was zero diffrence after removal

yes my palate sucks too as they were not growing right anyways so its not a big loss
thats simply not true https://sci-hub.se/https://www.bjoms.com/article/S0266-4356(08)00383-5/fulltext

"This is carried out as day case surgery under a short
general anaesthesia or multiple visits under local anaesthesia. This practice exposes the patient to an extra general
anaesthetic and increases the risk of inferior dental nerve
and lingual nerve injury, which is a recognised complication
of mandibular wisdom teeth removal.
A review of the literature showed no evidence that prior
removal of wisdom teeth is necessary to complete orthognathic surgery. A pilot project was carried out to look at all
orthognathic surgery cases carried out between January 2005
and December 2008 in the Maxillofacial Surgery department.
We will present data to support that presence of wisdom teeth
during orthognathic surgery is of no consequence to the completion of surgery and that leaving wisdom teeth in the line
of the osteotomy does not pre-dispose to localised infections
in the post-operative period."

Theres no reason for it to be done, its just a custom. And wisdom teeth removal have consequences its not a question.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and 5'7 zoomer
Good on you, they get 1k per tooth, it's government control. Make the population dumber.

Also there are many surgeons who perform bimax without tooth extractions, but once you extract a completely necessary tooth it can never be replaced again. Even grafts don't equal to the bone area lost, but if you sell your soul with a tooth extraction don't blame anyone but yourself when you have 28 teeth and less bone mass. All for a bimax, where there's no guarantee you won't regret it. But I can't force anyone.
Doctors who perform bimax without tooth extractions are the ones who actually study the subject. Theres no need to remove it.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, 5'7 zoomer and YabadiDabado
Doctors who perform bimax without tooth extractions are the ones who actually study the subject. Theres no need to remove it.
i‘ve been at multiple surgeons. they all told me to remove my wisdom teeth. i can show them whatever study they wont ever change their mind.

explain why removing wisdom teeth is that bad if done for bimax?

btw source doesnt even load

"But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life."

-Sun Tzu

Anyone can Google before and after tooth extraction effects,
You appear evil, everyone will pay for their own sins.

I can't even give you a mental evaluation, I'd say you appear a teenager troll, some sort of sadist, broken person, who enjoys others' pain. I'd say you have SPD, along with schizophrenia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad and 5'7 zoomer
They remove it because they're lazy
there are ways although harder to avoid it

Maybe ask if the BSSO will open space for tooth implants?
just to be safe
i asked if i should do teeth implants. they told me „no you have so many teeth, you dont need more“

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

not in my country atleast

i‘ve been at multiple surgeons. they all told me to remove my wisdom teeth. i can show them whatever study they wont ever change their mind.

explain why removing wisdom teeth is that bad if done for bimax?

btw source doesnt even load
i dont know why it doesnt load https://www.bjoms.com/article/S0266-4356(08)00383-5/fulltext its this link on sci-hub.

Is as bad as done for any reason. It will lead to less bone mass and way faster aging. Look at what happen to justin bieber, it was in part by his wisdom teeth extraction.They say that because its easier work for them. Dude you have access to a information 99% of people dont, what you are doing with it its your choice.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad and Youㅤ
i dont know why it doesnt load https://www.bjoms.com/article/S0266-4356(08)00383-5/fulltext its this link on sci-hub.

Is as bad as done for any reason. It will lead to less bone mass and way faster aging. Look at what happen to justin bieber, it was in part by his wisdom teeth extraction.They say that because its easier work for them. Dude you have access to a information 99% of people dont, what you are doing with it its your choice.
do you think i can argue my way out of this?

It's cope that face changes, or that wisdom teeth make your face look better

No one has wisdom teeth until 18+, so does everyone suddenly start to look better somehow at this age? No. So after getting wisdom teeth removed, your face will be the same as before the wisdom teeth, i.e. also the same as if you had wisdom teeth

And Ronald ead coped saying wisdom teeth extraction recesses maxilla... If that were true, the eruption of wisdom teeth would advance maxilla and cause an overjet

It's all just low IQ cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LongForgotten, YabadiDabado, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
gotta ask the only user i trust to know about this. @RealSurgerymax

surgery is in 10h so answer quick, i cant chicken out of this without proper reason and valid arguments

No one has wisdom teeth until 18+, so does everyone suddenly start to look better somehow at this age? No. So after getting wisdom teeth removed, your face will be the same as before the wisdom teeth, i.e. also the same as if you had wisdom teeth

And Ronald ead coped saying wisdom teeth extraction recesses maxilla... If that were true, the eruption of wisdom teeth would advance maxilla and cause an overjet

my wisdom teeth hasnt even erupted yet. i really dont understand why this would have all this negative impact as users on here say

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
:lul: They remove it because they're lazy
there are ways although harder to avoid it

Maybe ask if the BSSO will open space for tooth implants?
just to be safe
Lazy, more like greedy. They get kickbacks for ruining your life no different from psychiatrists. Both ruin your life

One your face, one your brain

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
do you think i can argue my way out of this?
if i was you i was going to research about it, then ask him about it. If he kept denying that is possible or you see some logical incoherence its a sign that he is not a good doctor and you should not do a surgery with him. Also ask him about wisdom teeth removal damage, if he says theres none you can bet he is simply a coper.

my wisdom teeth hasnt even erupted yet. i really dont understand why this would have all this negative impact as users on here say
my upper left wisdom teeth erupted 3 months ago at 20, and my right one is erupting now i hope it gets out correctly.

you are a retarded that doesnt know what cope means. Or probably you was mutilated and is coping now.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
It's nonsense. It's the same people that fall for the mewing meme. The only retard who says this without any evidence is jaw hacks. Also my wisdom teeth are erupting fine before some moron calls me coping

"the eruption of wisdom teeth would advance maxilla and cause an overjet" you are so fucking retarded holy shit. You have absolute no knowledge in how wisdom teeth grows work

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, IhateDentists and depressionmaxxing

wisdom teeth don‘t matter, what cucks ur face is pre molar removals when u're 12

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
if i was you i was going to research about it, then ask him about it. If he kept denying that is possible or you see some logical incoherence its a sign that he is not a good doctor and you should not do a surgery with him. Also ask him about wisdom teeth removal damage, if he says theres none you can bet he is simply a coper.
he told me all the potential risks, explained how the nerve could be damaged and why it has to be done.

When asked: does it change your face? he said: very slightly, not noticably.
- when asked where it would change
-> he pointed at the ramus area and did circle motions around it.
-then i asked: wouldnt bimax change it again anyways and improve it again
-he said: yeah bimax should fix any changes

you are a retarded that doesnt know what cope means. Or probably you was mutilated and is coping now.
Over for your brain and thinking skills. Address my points at least. You actually fell for the meme and believed jaw hacks 💀 and no, my wisdom teeth are emerging fine

Good luck

• +1

BRO DON'T DO IT MAN.

My face used to look like this

40103232-9332065-image-m-39_1614992752068.jpg

My face now looks like this

It even changed my pheno.

I also suggest not listening to the tards here, because I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and there's 0 difference in my face.

• +1
he told me all the potential risks, explained how the nerve could be damaged and why it has to be done.

When asked: does it change your face? he said: very slightly, not noticably.
- when asked where it would change
-> he pointed at the ramus area and did circle motions around it.
-then i asked: wouldnt bimax change it again anyways and improve it again
-he said: yeah bimax should fix any changes
at least he is honest that it changes, not like the @optimisticzoomer fucking brainless. But he is coping in the last one, try showing him this research and ask him again if its possible to do without the extraction.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and depressionmaxxing
wisdom teeth don‘t matter, what cucks ur face is pre molar removals when u're 12
thats my view on it aswell
exactly

Teeth are important for bone because the stress they receive during bite and mastication gets directed onto the bone. Removing them is what causes bone resorption

But if you're not even able to chew with them in the first place it shouldn't be that much of a deal

it's just nice having all teeth
specially if the advancement opens up space on your arches, you want the teeth to be there
can you back this down with any source or anything?

i wanna know everybodys opinion on this quick before i do it
My opinion is you should wait until your wisdom teeth erupt

Bimax will make your jaw "better" but tooth extraction will narrow your palate. Something bimax doesn't fix, and narrow palate doesn't even begin to describe the host of difficulties:
  1. Narrow palate
  2. -> Crooked teeth
  3. Loss of "pillar" a.k.a bone mass, basically teeth are the pillar of the face part of the skeleton especially wisdom teeth which are supposed to be permanent
  4. ->uglier face, there's many male results on the internet. Sunken cheekbones, longer uglier face, many things.
  5. Narrower airway, cool jaw bro, but now you have a hard time breathing and sleeping at night
  6. you will have to get MSE to fix the issue you created, but MSE can't bring back the bone tissue you lost due to teeth extracted
  7. basically, you are sacrificing eye area bones, ramus bone, gonial angle, cheekbones, all for some jaw gains. You will get a better jaw, but you will fuck up your face.

• +1
at least he is honest that it changes, not like the @optimisticzoomer fucking brainless. But he is coping in the last one, try showing him this research and ask him again if its possible to do without the extraction.
your source doesnt even load how can i show it.
send screens so i can read it atleast

Moron, still haven't addressed my points or given any evidence in support of your claims. Actually, not even evidence, even a logical explanation that actually makes sense would do, because there currently isn't one

This debate is pointless.

If you need bimax, you need wisdom teeth extractions. Period.

If your wisdom teeth are impacted, you obviously need to extract them if you don’t want them to destroy the rest of your teeth.

Otherwise, obviously keep them.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior

JFL I thought extractions ruins your face? I wouldn't extract any teeth without knowing 100% what it leads to.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-12-00-22-54-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-12-00-22-54-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i‘ll show scans and teeth models (i’ve been told my palate is wide). So what you think in my case? should i really try to find a way around it and argue with my surgeon, or just let it happen and trust them? (my opinion is that wisdomteeth removal would have no negative effects on my face and jaw all things considerd - only potential nerve damage)

@ccwwarrior @Whatashame @hansmoleman @optimisticzoomer @YabadiDabado @normie_joe @japierdole1337

Attachments

• C97F27BA-455A-447E-AE6B-647C3FB72BD1.jpeg
    C97F27BA-455A-447E-AE6B-647C3FB72BD1.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 0
  • BA3C768B-70DE-49C7-AC82-6AA72EE98FC4.jpeg
    BA3C768B-70DE-49C7-AC82-6AA72EE98FC4.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • C43C83D3-0859-4AE2-9DA8-535F25B500B1.jpeg
    C43C83D3-0859-4AE2-9DA8-535F25B500B1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 5585D257-FB3F-4221-9604-A2D99D34190E.jpeg
    5585D257-FB3F-4221-9604-A2D99D34190E.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
@SixCRY what you think (if you answer too late, its over)

i‘ll show scans and teeth models (i’ve been told my palate is wide). So what you think in my case? should i really try to find a way around it and argue with my surgeon, or just let it happen and trust them? (my opinion is that wisdomteeth removal would have no negative effects on my face and jaw all things considerd - only potential nerve damage)

@ccwwarrior @Whatashame @hansmoleman @optimisticzoomer @YabadiDabado @normie_joe @japierdole1337
I'd go for it again if I needed to. If u want jaw surgery u need to get them out anyway.

• +1
Don't extract them.
It will change your face.
Argue with them, if they disagree with you and try to gaslight you then you shouldn't trust them.

I am a honest advisor to you, please avoid this surgery, avoid tooth extractions, if you're going to regardless, do it without extractions. Don't hurry, your face will stay with you your whole life, ruined or fixed, but your wallet comes and goes. Your palate and bones will never recover. Have you even googled the effects of wisdom teeth extraction on men?

"And you will remember what I [now] say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allāh. Indeed, Allāh is Seeing of [His] servants." 40:44

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LongForgotten and 5'7 zoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back