Removing Nasolabial Folds

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Any good ideas to remove/reduce fine smile/nasolabial lines like this (only appearent under certain lighting)

20210710 195750

Obv not gonna use fillers
Retin-A or dermarolling maybe or anything else that could work and make the skin thicker there?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8165
Solution
Need2Ascend
Problem is solved, I started using tretinoin 0,025% some days ago and not only has my skin never looked that good, also the fine nasolabial lines are now pretty much gone(maybe under the worst lighting minimally visible)
Will keep on using it 1x/week

Skin looks thicker and so fucking fresh ngl, insta prettyboy chad tier
Coped with retinol and all types of serums way too long, just lol at me
ok leo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Is this your lower third?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
My sweet lord. Could it be him...

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 8165
Mse

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Need2Ascend
Any good ideas to remove/reduce fine smile/nasolabial lines like this (only appearent under certain lighting)

View attachment 1218755
Obv not gonna use fillers
Retin-A or dermarolling maybe or anything else that could work?
Looks like cavills Lower third. Well afaik those folds are due to recessed maxilla. So either lf1 or fillers

• +1
Were they worse before or is it just cope
They could have gotten better through mse, really hard to say because I was also wearing facemask 16h a day and that made them worse I'm pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and StrangerDanger
Looks like cavills Lower third. Well afaik those folds are due to recessed maxilla. So either lf1 or fillers
My lower maxilla is now pretty good positioned tbh but those lines are "carved" into the skin because of smiling often and lack of fat
Do you think besides fillers there is anything that could help make the skin thicker/plumplier there?

It's KJ Apa btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
My lower maxilla is now pretty good positioned tbh but those lines are "carved" into the skin because of smiling often and lack of fat
Do you think besides fillers there is anything that could help make the skin thicker/plumplier there?

It's KJ Apa btw
Have you lost weight/ are you lean?

• +1

It's KJ Apa btw
Mh. I sometimes have very deep nasolabial folds and sometimes they are not visible at all. Good sleep definitely makes your skin tighter. I’m not sure if a lot of hydration is good or bad. But after a night or two on xtc where I’m basically dry af I don’t have then either. Besides that if you maxilla isn’t recessed probably Botox ? But they are normal. Just try to make them less apparent. Removing them completely isn’t really possible I guess

• +1
Have you lost weight/ are you lean?
Yea my whole life sub 12% bf basically, it surely contributes to getting folds earlier
Pretty hard for me to gain fat in the face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Yea my whole life sub 12% bf basically, it surely contributes to getting folds earlier
Pretty hard for me to gain fat in the face tbh
Someone here @higgabigga is getting Botox injections and fillers to hold the folds

• +1
Mh. I sometimes have very deep nasolabial folds and sometimes they are not visible at all. Good sleep definitely makes your skin tighter. I’m not sure if a lot of hydration is good or bad. But after a night or two on xtc where I’m basically dry af I don’t have then either. Besides that if you maxilla isn’t recessed probably Botox ? But they are normal. Just try to make them less apparent. Removing them completely isn’t really possible I guess
Yea man, good sleep+good hydration helps (dry skin makes them worse for me) but it won't really reverse them much in the longterm

Botox/fillers are complete No-Go for every serious looksmaxxer

Ngl just came up with an idea, I'm gonna try to use a massage gun there for 1min 1/2 a week and see if it could make a change

• +1
Problem is solved, I started using tretinoin 0,025% some days ago and not only has my skin never looked that good, also the fine nasolabial lines are now pretty much gone(maybe under the worst lighting minimally visible)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Kmscurry and kuroganeikki
Solution

Lifefuel, I'll order soon

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Need2Ascend
can you explain how?
someone explained it to me once with this picture
Image0 1

I cant remember but maybe it expands the midface and adds forces that pull the skin
someone else probably knows

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 756 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
someone explained it to me once with this picture
View attachment 1239404
I cant remember but maybe it expands the midface and adds forces that pull the skin
someone else probably knows
it kind of makes sense
do you think it would make the mouth area more like eriksen opry. no pressure just want opinion

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
it kind of makes sense
do you think it would make the mouth area more like eriksen opry. no pressure just want opinion
afaik it expands the mouth but wdym in specific with eriksen and opry mouth area

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
this. its less apparent for barrett because his alveolar ridge are protruding but its easier to see in eriksen and opry
isnt it the alveolar process of the maxilla protuding making it look like reverse nasolabial folds
im not educated but mse seems to be expanding the traverse dimension mainly so i dont think it would create that

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, volcelfatcel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
isnt it the alveolar process of the maxilla protuding making it look like reverse nasolabial folds
im not educated but mse seems to be expanding the traverse dimension mainly so i dont think it would create that
yes its a chimp falio. imo the reason people look like chimp after lefort 1 is because their lack of transverse width and alveolor being too protrusive.
if your mouth is wide you will look like a dog instead of chimp
looks good on foids like kate li

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
means your cheakbones and upper maxilla is recessed even lateraly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back