[Rent free] This scene from School of Rock was a prophecy of me joining this forum

Do you accept this prophecy as true?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
Ever since I watched this scene from School of Rock it has been my dream to be a freeloader who lives rent free for his entire life taking advantage of anyone I can in order to not pay rent. Jack Black is my idol, I refuse to pay rent as long as I live.

In this scene Jack Black is living in his friend Ned's apartment rent free. But sadly Ned's annoying girlfriend is always pushing him to kick Jack out of the apartment because he never pays the rent and LDAR's.

Dialog from the scene:

Jack: What? What is it?
Ned: Dewey its the first of the month, and I uhh would like your share of the rent now please.
Jack: Oh man you know I don't have it and you woke me up for that? Come on man.
Ned: I'm sorry.
Ned's girlfriend: *Looks intensely to scare Ned into demanding rent from Jack*
Ned: Dewey. I mean you owe me a lot of money as it is.
Ned's girlfriend: Yeah try twenty two hundred dollars.
Jack: Okay you guys. The band is about to hit it big time. Were gonna win battle of the bands, and when we are rolling in the Benjamin's I will throw you and your dog a bone. Goodnight.

This scene actually symbolizes my stay on this forum. Those who's heads I live rent free in are Ned's annoying Girlfriend, while Ned is the mods who you keep prodding to ban me from this forum because you cannot take the fact that I am living here rent free. This scene finally ends with Jack masterfully lying to Ned and continuing to LDAR in his apartment rent free.

This scene is a prophecy, it is telling you that I will continue to live here rent free and you can do nothing about it. Accept this prophecy or perish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, UglyMan, Festrunk and 1 other person
not one word

mqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
didn’t even click on thread

im telepathically typing this

I am glad you found me, because I needed to notify you that I won't be paying rent this month.
Thanks for the free dopamine fatty
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jack and Deleted member 2581
I am glad you found me, because I needed to notify you that I won't be paying rent this month.
Mr lahey kicking you out of the trailer park

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
leave this forum i hate you and everything u post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 206, DarknLost and 1 other person
opened this thread with my eyes closed

JACK BLACK FIGHTS ISIS

goat poster

Jack Black lives rent free anywhere he goes, it's funny to see some annoyed by the poster; I don't live rent free so I don't know from experience, whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Jack Black
Legend Of The Rent Free - School Of Rock

Not a single word

Wasnt read. You are a God of our time and can live in my head rent free for life.

Not a single word

Wasnt read. You are a God of our time and can live in my head rent free for life.
By giving him attention you're enabling him to live rent free, retard

If you skip to 5:06 this is the blackpilled part of the scene (srs)

READ ALL THE WORDS, YOU FATASS SUBHUMAN BITCH

Ever since I watched this scene from School of Rock it has been my dream to be a freeloader who lives rent free for his entire life taking advantage of anyone I can in order to not pay rent. Jack Black is my idol, I refuse to pay rent as long as I live.

In this scene Jack Black is living in his friend Ned's apartment rent free. But sadly Ned's annoying girlfriend is always pushing him to kick Jack out of the apartment because he never pays the rent and LDAR's.

Dialog from the scene:

Jack: What? What is it?
Ned: Dewey its the first of the month, and I uhh would like your share of the rent now please.
Jack: Oh man you know I don't have it and you woke me up for that? Come on man.
Ned: I'm sorry.
Ned's girlfriend: *Looks intensely to scare Ned into demanding rent from Jack*
Ned: Dewey. I mean you owe me a lot of money as it is.
Ned's girlfriend: Yeah try twenty two hundred dollars.
Jack: Okay you guys. The band is about to hit it big time. Were gonna win battle of the bands, and when we are rolling in the Benjamin's I will throw you and your dog a bone. Goodnight.

This scene actually symbolizes my stay on this forum. Those who's heads I live rent free in are Ned's annoying Girlfriend, while Ned is the mods who you keep prodding to ban me from this forum because you cannot take the fact that I am living here rent free. This scene finally ends with Jack masterfully lying to Ned and continuing to LDAR in his apartment rent free.

This scene is a prophecy, it is telling you that I will continue to live here rent free and you can do nothing about it. Accept this prophecy or perish.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Eye-opening stuff

It is what it is

Jack Black is fat as fuck