Repbombers will never annoy me again

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,142
Reputation
21,186
I I’m just turned my rep notis of

I shoulda done it earlier tbh
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shedontluv-U, ragingmanlet and voks
how ppl are annoyed about rep bomba
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, ANON and mxl4chi1
I don’t like getting a bunch of notis just for once person to spam rep me
yea I get it

during big evis I hated that
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ANON
I I’m just turned my rep notis of

I shoulda done it earlier tbh
Is it possible to turn off reps notis , but keep tags?
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ANON
Is it possible to turn off reps notis , but keep tags?
Ye it’s in preferences there’s options for every singe type of notis
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, ragingmanlet and sasha108
Ye it’s in preferences there’s options for every singe type of notis
he really like you lol

@ragingmanlet Ugh me if you like

@ANON
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ANON and ragingmanlet
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ANON

Similar threads

S
Replies
0
Views
14
sonic55555
S
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
58
Askinov
Askinov
iheartgoyslop
Replies
0
Views
31
iheartgoyslop
iheartgoyslop
xye
Replies
2
Views
45
tension
tension
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
17
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top