Replacing alcohol with phenibut?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Is this a good idea? Alcohol is a major looksmin and it's expensive. But i'm way too autistic to be sober on a night out so that's out of the question too.

I've had phenibut years ago and the side effects the few days after it weren't nice but I think it's because I mostly took it on my own. I'm in a better place mentally now so I don't think it will be as bad.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I didn't have any side effects from phenibut

• Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex
but the effects weren't too great either

• +1
I didn't have any side effects from phenibut
Made me feel depressed, some days I didn't even get out of bed for the whole day.

Made me feel depressed, some days I didn't even get out of bed for the whole day.
Did you take it regularly?
You shouldn't take it more than 2× a week.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
I'd assume you can take phenibut and then you can drink less alcohol to feel drunk

• +1
Did you take it regularly?
You shouldn't take it more than 2× a week.
What if one takes it too much? Side effects?

• +1
phenibut was shit when I did it. Had to take 4g for it to have much effect.
I've heard lyrica is better

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and CEO of Sex
I'd assume you can take phenibut and then you can drink less alcohol to feel drunk
Initially I remember it making me feel more drunk than alcohol would. But then I developed a tolerance I think even though I never abused it.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
You make me curious about it. Maybe i will try it out too, since i also need alcohol to fully enjoy going out with friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and CEO of Sex
What if one takes it too much? Side effects?

phenibut addiction is said to be as bad as heroin addiction. It can really fuck you up

• +1
  • +1
phenibut addiction is said to be as bad as heroin addiction. It can really fuck you up
It wasn't that addictive from my experience even though I enjoyed it a lot. I think the side effects stopped me from wanting to take it.

It wasn't that addictive from my experience even though I enjoyed it a lot. I think the side effects stopped me from wanting to take it.
Can you tell me more about how it made you feel?

It feels like being drunk except you don't get a hangover/ feel shit the next morning. The side effects ranged from mild to very bad for me though. Sometimes for like 4 days afterwards I was completely zapped, lost any energy to live and wanted to LDAR all day. Also makes you really horny.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Last edited:
Also sometimes I slept extremely well on it and other times I could not fall asleep for the whole night despite feeling exhausted. Very strange.

Also sometimes I slept extremely well on it and other times I could not fall asleep for the whole night despite feeling exhausted. Very strange.
What dose did you take on one day?

phenibut was shit when I did it. Had to take 4g for it to have much effect.
I've heard lyrica is better
Yeah I also didn't feel much at lower dosis

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
You can't get them without a prescription tho
pill mills were giving them out like candy more people die from them than heroin in America