Reply to coper @averagecuck

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

Bro wrote a whole essay on me slaying. Meanwhile this is my pov rn as she cooks for me:

28B31992 7AA7 4D44 9131 953614E86ABE

I asked her if she wanted help and she said no she’s going to cook for me and to sit down and watch tv. Meanwhile @averagejoe is having to clown at dinner dates for used pussy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hahahaha enjoy them dinner dates fucking cuck no photoshop for your 50 year old self.

Hahahaha imagine bragging btw as a supposed slayer about taking a girl for dinner hahahahahahahaha!!!

I am laughing so hard bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, kebab, bloomercel and 1 other person
deleted by mods

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and WishIwasChico
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Bro wrote a whole essay on me slaying. Meanwhile this is my pov rn as she cooks for me:

View attachment 2688749

I asked her if she wanted help and she said no she’s going to cook for me and to sit down and watch tv. Meanwhile @averagejoe is having to clown at dinner dates for used pussy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hahahaha enjoy them dinner dates fucking cuck no photoshop for your 50 year old self.

Hahahaha imagine bragging btw as a supposed slayer about taking a girl for dinner hahahahahahahaha!!!

She’s cooking at 4PM?

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Nigga, you forgot you live in India and messed up the time zones jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, kebab, Tyler x Durden and 7 others
She’s cooking at 4PM?

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Nigga, you forgot you live in India and messed up the time zones jfl
Bro you took a used slag to a fancy restaurant and bragged about it. Well done for playing yourself :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Manletmachine

View attachment 2688749

How do you even meet all these girls?

Chad

this is the "forum chad" btw

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Unc got bored of betabuxxing for 50yo slags and decided to come back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, kebab, Ricky212 and 3 others
is that the same witch from the last post

Unc got bored of betabuxxing for 50yo slags and decided to come back
Bro is like that one old head on the block who’s always reminiscing about his HS and college days and trying to spit game to young niggas

Like ffs Unc just hang it up already 💀 your time is done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, aesthetic beauty, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
bro he mogs you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kebab, IMOGYOU and PseudoMaxxer
Bro is like that one old head on the block who’s always reminiscing about his HS and college days and trying to spit game to young niggas

Like ffs Unc just hang it up already 💀 your time is done
He can’t cope that he has to take roasties for fancy restaurants while 19 year old girls are cooking for me and shit. Jfl at that abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Kamui
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, kebab, bloomercel and 1 other person
I'm thinking of buying a bmw

Iwishiwasbarrett

do you guys like this color or should I go for black?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Pity reply to bump your failed thread while everyone is taking the piss out of you in the other one

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
Pity reply to bump your failed thread while everyone is taking the piss out of you in the other one
Oh no rotters are laughing at me while I’m getting food cooked for as we speak and sex any time I want. I’m so gutted bro :(

stop crying why do you think you mog crisick you're weird as fuck
Bro you are a fucking 40 year old loser don’t speak to me

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You are the biggest meme here btw remember when everyone bullied you on lookism and you had to hide on discord lol

>the time
Brutal Ukceldom

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Mogger

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and WishIwasChico
Fuark bro having a sister that cooks for you must b insane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico