(Repost) Need some serious advice on this, please read it all

I

itwillallbeoversoon

appealmaxxer
Would 2 lower premolar extractions be justifiable if the crowding was really severe and there wasn't no other way?
As the mandible is a single big bone that can't really be expanded like the maxilla can, would it be justifiable then. The crowding was severe and I did ask my ortho about it today. He said that it was too much and that there was no otger way around it, don't know how much should I believe him as orthos today aren't that open minded on other stuff so there's that. He is trying to make space for my lower wisdom teeth now that started erupting and he didn't want to extract my too premolars because he said that he wanted to fix it without extracions first so there's that atleast. But he said even thought I fixed the top corwding without extractions the bottom one could not be possible without extractions.

Your opinions on all of this, should I try and get a second opinion from someone and should I try to get dental implant for those 2 teeth when my wisdom teeth are done growing and are in place?

My mandible got pulled back in the process of the extractions and braces, making me have an overbite. Not sure if my face got more narrow though. The extractions were 2 year ago.

To people that will say to myabe get a bimax, my maxilla is good or at the very least decent. Bimax is done if both the maxilla and mandible are fucked but my maxilla is not, thats why I wouldn't get it as my case isn't severe. What I would get, if anything, is lower jaw surgery if it comes down to it. Its basically half of a bimax and it would pull my mandible forward and thats what I need.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Bobelbrah
Always ask others orthos for a second opinion, as it is always good to have a multitude of viewpoints.

Keep in mind that if you plan to get jaw surgery, you will have to extract some teeth anyways. And it sounds like you probably should get js anyways, so there is that. If you have space to get dental implants and you feel like you have the money to spend, go for it if you really want to. Not sure if it is necessary in any regard, though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and UndiagnosedSchizo
Always ask others orthos for a second opinion, as it is always good to have a multitude of viewpoints.

Keep in mind that if you plan to get jaw surgery, you will have to extract some teeth anyways. And it sounds like you probably should get js anyways, so there is that. If you have space to get dental implants and you feel like you have the money to spend, go for it if you really want to. Not sure if it is necessary in any regard, though.
Still not sure abou the implants, but could putting them fix my overbite then? Also its good to have all teeth so theres that. But if I get implants I wouldn't be able to get JS so yeah. I don't know if I can pull my mandible forward any other way except JS

• JFL
Would 2 lower premolar extractions be justifiable if the crowding was really severe and there wasn't no other way?
As the mandible is a single big bone that can't really be expanded like the maxilla can, would it be justifiable then. The crowding was severe and I did ask my ortho about it today. He said that it was too much and that there was no otger way around it, don't know how much should I believe him as orthos today aren't that open minded on other stuff so there's that. He is trying to make space for my lower wisdom teeth now that started erupting and he didn't want to extract my too premolars because he said that he wanted to fix it without extracions first so there's that atleast. But he said even thought I fixed the top corwding without extractions the bottom one could not be possible without extractions.

Your opinions on all of this, should I try and get a second opinion from someone and should I try to get dental implant for those 2 teeth when my wisdom teeth are done growing and are in place?

My mandible got pulled back in the process of the extractions and braces, making me have an overbite. Not sure if my face got more narrow though. The extractions were 2 year ago.

To people that will say to myabe get a bimax, my maxilla is good or at the very least decent. Bimax is done if both the maxilla and mandible are fucked but my maxilla is not, thats why I wouldn't get it as my case isn't severe. What I would get, if anything, is lower jaw surgery if it comes down to it. Its basically half of a bimax and it would pull my mandible forward and thats what I need.
I'll help you if you tell me who of these you prefer:

A.
Screenshot 2023 08 30 at 141320

IMG 2043

IMG 2048

IMG_0437.png
Screenshot 2023 09 17 at 224345

B.
IMG 2042

IMG 2041

IMG 5317

Screenshot 2023 09 17 at 233154

• JFL

I would move to the Mike Mew Jew guy

Most dentists who recommend crown removal are retarded as fuck.
This one Jew dentist said it would cost 4k + 2 years of braces but my og doctor said that theres no need for that and she gave me Invisalign normally

Dentists wanted to remove my wisdom teeth like I think 7 years ago at this point. They were 100% sure it would cause problems and how it was impacted blah blah.
Think my jaw grew from chewmaxing or something because I didn't get them removed and still nothing's happened.
But I never had severe crowding cuz braces. So yeah it's possible nothing happens but you should get a second opinion.

There is a expander for the bottom jaw. I imagine it's painful. I had a top expander and it was incredibly painful. I don't know your age but it might be possible to still do this. I'm not a dr. You should always get a second opinion before someone rips out your teeth. You can't go back. This person's paycheck is gotten by procedures. Always keep that in mind. He doesn't care about you or your life. He doesn't have to live with it. https://sencakorthodontics.com/blog/how-a-lower-jaw-expander-could-help-you/ this place says adults can get a lower one. It's better to have all your teeth if possible. Missing teeth will lead to bone loss in your jaw later in life.

Extract them. All the fearmongering around it is bro science.

Get lower jaw surgery if needed