Requesting ban from this highly deranged place.....

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Realised at 28 and as a fully fledged millennial that there is far too much of a generational gap between me and the average user on here.

Most here are profoundly insecure and by default of their subpar looks total beta-males who aren't in-touch with their masculinity. Many are like actual women. Gossiping in private messages, sharing each others private messages, morphing pictures, posting infantile memes/gifs etc. All in all most users on here are very weird and have almost bitchy personality.

Aside from @Kingkellz I can't say I have met one person who has an ounce of realness to them. At least not with the way they choose to post. You're all afraid of coming across as weak and therefore throw on this false forum facade which is easy to see through for somebody who is not a part of this death cult's matrix.

It's superiority complex in its full glory and draining to be around. Even just posting a harmless question in the LooksMaxing section extracts a bitch-avalanche from sexually frustrated men who've only worked out one arm in their entire live and for reason they're hooked on masturbation while simping on their paid for e-girlfriends on places like OnlyFans etc.

Lookism as a forum is far more balanced and not like this place which is primarily for outcasts to justify each others' pathetic existence. There are less insignificant losers on there. I recommend anybody who wants to truly LooksMax to head there. On here you can only converse with others if you use "code-speak". That "code-speak" is code for "I am a nobody trying to a be a somebody just like you too, bro". Once you tell the loser community on here that, they welcome you into their inner loser circle. I've never once wanted to be invited into any circle on this joke of a misfit community, but even so it is not productive being here and trying to use the place to LooksMax because everybody is too uptight to be themselves and communicate like normal human beings, debating and discussing ideas like grown men. Never seen one objective debate, aside from the occasional thread in the Best of the Best section and even then you get frustrated little boys who's dads didn't upper-cut them hard enough so they knew to pipe down and stop acting like girls.

What this boils down to is people here are incapable of being objective. It's much like women. As women find it hard to be objective, as they let their emotions always get in the way. What's this place? Like I said in my second paragraph, it's full of women. Bitchboys. Gossiping. Playing the "status" game, bringing up out of context shit when they have nothing to say or manufacturing a bitchy cliched forum remark.

Ban me with immediate effect @Kingkellz. I have no interest in posting on a place with people who haven't lived an ounce of life and never will.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ASR, Dr. Greenberg and 14 others
If u leave ur gay btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Marsiere214, Deleted member 8576 and 14 others
Lmao fucking essay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Marsiere214, Hades and 9 others
not a single pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Hades, BigBiceps and 10 others

JUST FUCKING LOL YOU ABSOLUTE LOSER

AD3D8621 4D50 41A4 9DBC 0A6007127DAC

IMAGINE WRITING ESSAYS FOR THIS SITE WHEN YOU SHOULD BE FILING YOUR TAXES. YOU’RE A GENETIC DEAD END LMAO

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 8576 and 19 others
Readn't

You are 28 years old and still get upset over internet trolls jfl and you call blackpillers childish.

Also your IPD is fucked, good luck in life you utter subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 8576 and 16 others
shut the fuck up you LITERAL faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 9048 and 11 others
not a single word coming out of your cumfilled larper mouth was read

use rope asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8576, Hades and 10 others
Dn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: benchortable, Sikkunt23, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4563, benchortable and 4 others
I agree with this wholeheartedly. I had the bitchy, brainfogged thoughts for the longest time but they’re going away. I think it has to do with estrogen but many users here are overly fight-starting and they worship the wrong users.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Realised at 28 and as a fully fledged millennial that there is far too much of a generational gap between me and the average user on here.

Most here are profoundly insecure and by default of their subpar looks total beta-males who aren't in-touch with their masculinity. Many are like actual women. Gossiping in private messages, sharing each others private messages, morphing pictures, posting infantile memes/gifs etc. All in all most users on here are very weird and have almost bitchy personality.

Aside from @Kingkellz I can't say I have met one person who has an ounce of realness to them. At least not with the way they choose to post. You're all afraid of coming across as weak and therefore throw on this false forum facade which is easy to see through for somebody who is not a part of this death cult's matrix.

It's superiority complex in its full glory and draining to be around. Even just posting a harmless question in the LooksMaxing section extracts a bitch-avalanche from sexually frustrated men who've only worked out one arm in their entire live and for reason they're hooked on masturbation while simping on their paid for e-girlfriends on places like OnlyFans etc.

Lookism as a forum is far more balanced and not like this place which is primarily for outcasts to justify each others' pathetic existence. There are less insignificant losers on there. I recommend anybody who wants to truly LooksMax to head there. On here you can only converse with others if you use "code-speak". That "code-speak" is code for "I am a nobody trying to a be a somebody just like you too, bro". Once you tell the loser community on here that, they welcome you into their inner loser circle. I've never once wanted to be invited into any circle on this joke of a misfit community, but even so it is not productive being here and trying to use the place to LooksMax because everybody is too uptight to be themselves and communicate like normal human beings, debating and discussing ideas like grown men. Never seen one objective debate, aside from the occasional thread in the Best of the Best section and even then you get frustrated little boys who's dads didn't upper-cut them hard enough so they knew to pipe down and stop acting like girls.

What this boils down to is people here are incapable of being objective. It's much like women. As women find it hard to be objective, as they let their emotions always get in the way. What's this place? Like I said in my second paragraph, it's full of women. Bitchboys. Gossiping. Playing the "status" game, bringing up out of context shit when they have nothing to say or manufacturing a bitchy cliched forum remark.

Ban me with immediate effect @Kingkellz. I have no interest in posting on a place with people who haven't lived an ounce of life and never will.

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
bye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, benchortable, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
Good luck I guess but there was no need to write an autistic essay bashing us.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Bibles me

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and GigaMogger
literally kill yourself you single digit IQ subhuman faggot

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, yunggod, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
Sends dick pics to males

Dn rd a single digit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4310 and GigaMogger
Tbh a lot of this is true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
I agree alot
See ya on lookism dude

jfl@ word readers

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and GigaMogger
OP is a faggot who strips for men and he's calling us mentally deranged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, GigaMogger and RecessedPrettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad and Deleted member 9048
CloseEasyAntarcticgiantpetrel max 1mb

Dn rd any you fag

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and eyearea
Giphy

• JFL
DNDR... past "at 28"

jfl @ you posting on here at 28 to begin with. Id shoot myself in the face if i was doing the shit youre doin at that age.

Low-self esteem, low value cuck that should have had a couple of kids by now calling the teens on this forum wierd.. JFL I cant even imagine wtf you woulda been as a teen if youre like this now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, GigaMogger, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Anyone got a synopsis I don’t have time to read this novella right now ngl

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and GigaMogger
@MakinItHappen back so soon? :feelshmm::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Seems like one massive projection. Are you not the guy that wanked on chaturbate?

• JFL
tbh you are right. people here care too much about their big bad bully reputation to have real discussion

"High Tier Normie" no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, sytyl, GigaMogger and 1 other person