Responding to Amnesia...

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
Responding to this thread....

Reminder that slaying thots and giving out on the first date will leave them feeling like they have nothing to look forward to because you've already reached the end goal. I've done it too and all of the girls that I fucked on the first date did not want much to do with me after. Women react to what you give out and if you treat her like a ONS she will also treat you as one too.

You need to build up emotions gradually...

Light play full flirting > kissing > hugging > cuddling > foreplay > sex

This mental asylum seeker push things towards sex straight away and expect bitches to care about him because "muh looks" alone, what the fuck are they going to do? start of at the top and work their way down from sex > foreplay > cuddling > hugging > kissing > light play full flirting? That's like going from driving a Lamborghini aventador to a dogshit Vauxhall Corsa. For women to think or care one bit about you need to build up, emotional connection is a thing and it makes sex and general interactions feel so much more natural and fun.

Another thing, @Amnesia you act like a needy insecure fuck after getting neglected like an abused dog all because of your ego and by doing this you actually boost her ego while doing the reverse to yours. If she doesn't respond or want to see you let the bitch go.

Idgaf for anyone here who says 'game' don't matter, it 100% does if you want the women to stay, women are intuitive af, they will sense you like lion's senses an injured vulnerable prey no matter how good you look (implying she already has an attraction towards you.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, magnificentcel, coping ethnic and 15 others
Like with dumb whores:

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 6191, MedMaxxing and 2 others
second

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Effortless
imagine amnesia going ER over 4PSL emo thots

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus, Deleted member 10177, bugeye and 4 others
Like with dumb whores:

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

Now my thread getting no bumps

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Games does matter, it just doesn't matter if your smv is too low.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
giphy.gif

• Love it
free bump

• Love it
sick of his mentally ramblings ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus and Effortless
@Amnesia you act like a needy insecure fuck after getting neglected like an abused dog all because of your ego and by doing this you actually boost her ego while doing the reverse to yours. If she doesn't respond or want to see you let the bitch go.
Completely agree with this one 👍

• +1
imagine amnesia going ER over 4PSL emo thots
when u get ghosted and denied by enough PSL 4 thots u start questioning ur confidence, believe me guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Effortless, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
when u get ghosted and denied by enough PSL 4 thots u start questioning ur confidence, believe me guys
Serious question brah, HAVE YOU EVER GONE TO A COLLEGE CITY/BAR/PARTY to get laid? I mean Jesus bro I know you know tinder is the WORST place to get laid.

I hope you get married soon though man, I know most blackpillers see marriage as a meme but your depression is getting to you hard.

actually maybe it’s time you move to a better country the culture here is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Effortless and Deleted member 6723