Tinder date just left after 7 minutes (PART 2)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Read part 1 linked below

But the TLDR is i matched a girl on a saturday night at like 3am and she came over immediately, thinking this was a certain easy fuck, she stayed 7 minutes and said she had to go leaving me like WTF happened. Like two months later, wondering why I got ghosted I sent her a shirtless pic hoping to get a reaction and she did text back something like "well hellooo there sexy" but then ghosted me AGAIN.

Well just last night I get hit up totally out of the blue by her

None of it makes sense. You would think if she actually was into me and left cause it had something to do with someone else she would have responded to the texct I sent her the following day "hoping she got home safely and everything turned out ok" but she ghosted me the next day both after we met and when I sent her that sexy selfie. But suddenly she hits me up wanting to come over at like 3am AGAIn after no contact for months haha

WTF is with women

pic of her

Dffdtrfh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10782, Lmao and 28 others
IMG 5247

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, zyMOGenic, ascension and 19 others
gave her too much validation by replying after she ghosted u twice and also why the fuck would u tell her it “left u all weird” lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, jake_okok, IndianJock and 36 others
its weird how amnesia only gets with 3-5psl women

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tinderhacker, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 20820 and 41 others
Bitches be crazy

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 6403
Amnesia I have found your problem

This is exactly how I typed with my ex and she hated that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, jake_okok, IndianJock and 39 others
You type like a beta.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, n0rthface, jake_okok and 58 others
Start treating women like garbage

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 11758 and 30 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Amnesia
Amnesia I have found your problem
View attachment 892130
This is exactly how I typed with my ex and she hated that shit
be more specific, whgats wrong with it

and btw i have no intention of hanging with this girl i was acting nice cause i just wanted an answer as to what happened and why she left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4797 and WadlowMaxxing
JFL IMAGINE STILL THINKING ABOUT A WHORE SEVERAL MONTHS LATER WHEN SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS
dffdtrfh-png.892121

She is playing you for attention bro,

you're her plate

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 10782, Nautica and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Few things

- She ugly af u shouldve ghosted her instead
- Jfl at ur texting u text like ur 60 yo
- Why dont u go outside to get a girl instead of mentally unstable foids u mog hard enough to get girls irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, jake_okok, everythingisacope and 20 others
its weird how amnesia only gets with 3-5psl women
Im pretty sure this is the best looking girl hes been with thus far

reminder this is the average girl he gets

89965fgg-png.710054

Best Nicolas Cage Smile GIFs | Gfycat

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Heguldus, fogdart and 9 others
You are pathetic tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 20820 and 10 others

and btw i have no intention of hanging with this girl i was acting nice cause i just wanted an answer as to what happened and why she left
why did she hate it lol, thats how i msg as well but i msg that way with everyone, even guys lol?
She can tell how vulnerable you are because you assumed her leaving was something to do with you when she said it wasn't, and you mentioned it a few times months after the fact, I always assumed that little shit she did had something to do with me and it usually didn't and I would bring it up much later it was what eventually made us break up tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Effortless, Deleted member 10536 and 4 others
she mentally ill
stay away from her

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Patient A, Gremblo and 3 others
this nigga unironically lost frame against a shitskin

dffdtrfh-png.892121

"left me all weird" btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, tinderhacker, zyMOGenic and 16 others
gave her too much validation by replying after she ghosted u twice and also why the fuck would u tell her it “left u all weird” lol
Based greycel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, tyronelite, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
She can tell how vulnerable you are because you assumed her leaving was something to do with you when she said it wasn't, and you mentioned it a few times months after the fact, I always assumed that little shit she did had something to do with me and it usually didn't and I would bring it up much later it was what eventually made us break up tbh

can u geniuses tell me what i shoulda said to her in order to try to get an answer as to why she acted the way she did

I only cared about getting an answer so i could make a forum post i dont care at all about hanging with this girl again or having her perceive me as alpha

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Melo95
can u geniuses tell me what i shoulda said to her in order to try to get an answer as to why she acted the way she did

I only cared about getting an answer so i could make a forum post i dont care at all about hanging with this girl again or having her perceive me as alpha
"bitch tf u doin leaving me on read"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, eduardkoopman, Lolcel and 4 others
Ur the backup fuck when she cant get the guy she actually wants.

You look good enough to be her 1st option, but you have ABSOLUTELY NO GAME WHATSOEVER, and that is a huge turn off to women. Why?

Because even though you LOOK like you get a ton of pussy, you ACT like you get COMPLETELY NONE.

Looks only help for FIRST IMPRESSION, after that, YOU NEED A HIGH STATUS MISOGYNIST PERSONALITY!

My advice to you is read pimp content, or try to fuck these girls quick enough before they figure out how needy (scarcity personality) you act.

The problem is, for hotter girls, they will test you more to see if your the real deal, and wont just trust your looks alone. Ugly and desperate girls will fuck you immediately though, because they are shocked a guy who looks like you is interested in them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, thesedamnjuuuman, tyronelite and 22 others
ah fr? i thought you meant sending detailed texts was bad, like in general, not talking about feelings but like, explaining things to a t etc.

That's your problem
You don't have a abundance mindset why should you care about a single bitch

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Effortless, Dionysus and 2 others

u make it seem as if she was emotional and poke fun at her leaving after 5 minutes tbh then she might go into it but if she doesnt its not worth asking again and again because by then it’s obvious ur obsessed

don't be a cuck
"I'd be down to hang again some times"

come on, have some self-respect, she isn't even hot. you got better options

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, DidntRead, alex569 and 3 others

Bro you have to disrespect these girls, and NEVER ask permission for anything. That is the most betabux shit to say 'Do you want me to..'

Say 'Im walking you to your car'. Make statements about your actions Amnesia, NEVER ASK PERMISSION THATS WHAT SHE SHOULD BE DOING FOR YOU.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Effortless, Timelessbrah and 3 others
4 PSL curry foid is rejecting chad now JFL.
you’ll get em next time buddy
just forget this one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Heguldus, Nautica and 12 others
4 PSL curry foid is rejecting chad now JFL.
you’ll get em next time buddy
just forget this one
she's literally wrapping him around her pinky finger. a guy that mogs her SMV twofold

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Heguldus and St. Wristcel
I only cared about getting an answer so i could make a forum post
this is your problem bro

chad doesnt care about auistic .me website

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Ur the backup fuck when she cant get the guy she actually wants.

You look good enough to be her 1st option, but you have ABSOLUTELY NO GAME WHATSOEVER, and that is a huge turn off to women. Why?

Because even though you LOOK like you get a ton of pussy, you ACT like you get COMPLETELY NONE.

Looks only help for FIRST IMPRESSION, after that, YOU NEED A HIGH STATUS MISOGYNIST PERSONALITY!

My advice to you is read pimp content, or try to fuck these girls quick enough before they figure out how needy (scarcity personality) you act.

The problem is, for hotter girls, they will test you more to see if your the real deal, and wont just trust your looks alone. Ugly and desperate girls will fuck you immediately though, because they are shocked a guy who looks like you is interested in them.
yessir, one of the best dark triad maxxers in here, folk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
You shouldn't text girls who ghost you, it just shows that you put them on a pedestal and they know it.
If you ghost them and they really like you, they'll contact you months later, if they don't, then they're just using you for attention.
Sending her a shirtless pic after months of her ghosting you is the most thirsty thing you could have ever done (aside from a dick pic).
Being thirsty doesn't work when you haven't even had sex with the girl.

You went full retard never go full retard

• +1
Reactions: alex569, imnotgay and Deleted member 4797
implying any girl would notice, even if she did, CALL OUT SOMEONE'S SHE JUST MET FOR USING CONTACTS :lul:
bro, first the 19 yo stacy knowing about google reverse search now this

Cuck for not blocking her dumbass tbh

She's clearly mentally ill and just looking to waste your time for whatever reason.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, alex569 and Back Alley Boy
You have no game

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, tyronelite and Deleted member 4797
she's literally wrapping him around her pinky finger. a guy that mogs her SMV twofold

This is proof that personality is indeed apart of SMV, for all the guys who think that looks is everything. Amnesia basically has an incel personality in a Chad body, and he struggles with average girls because of it.

And this is not to do with 'NT' either, its about a High Status Dark Triad Dominant Personality, which we can all achieve without having to be NT at all.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 9699, imnotgay and 2 others
You literally have to lower your IQ bro, you seem like an analitical rational dude, and foids are not like that jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ecig
Amnesia is like if a random incel woke up with a 6.5 psl face and just started throwing himself out there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, jake_okok, Nautica and 18 others
stop being a pussy and smash

"boohoo you should have coddled my feelings"

shes a ho what do you expect, consideration?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, alex569, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
she didn't want to have sex, she took pictures with you to send her friends, and make them feel jealous

she wanted to take several pictures with chads in one night, to make her envious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551

it shows you care too much. i do the same thing and it always backfires. act like you dont care

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 4797
What the fuck is with Chads on this site and getting fixated on ONE girl that doesn't want to smash. I cannot for the life of me understand it. I would just block the dumb bitch and move on to the next.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, alex569, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
goodluck, find a way to stunt on them they were never going to treat you with respect affection or love no matter what you accomplished or even how you look, it’s yours if you want it whatever that thing is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797