Face without height is nothing

Yes

IMG 20191025 174323

„IF YOUR 5 ft 8 and under please kill yourself”
29E195B4 98AD 4B0D 8F29 26E8E60F4BAE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Currycellmate, Norwooder and 2 others
I have officially swallowed the heightpill.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
no height for my chin

I have officially swallowed the heightpill.

If you don’t accept most BlackPills here and is atleast avarage IQ so life and woman will blackpill you in a way or another.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Zygos4Life
Holy fuark at that album, might read later jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 1774, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Height matters a lot if under 5'9 (or 6'0 in the netherlands @Gudru) . Evey 5'7-5'8 man needs to get a pair of elevator shoes if they want to slay. Getting heightmogged by everyone is much a horrible experience.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and Deleted member 2227
this is the most legit fucking thread i have ever seen

manlets GTFIH

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
the average female is 5'4. For white girls maybe 5'6-7. Foid's that be like 5'9'-11 feel big, clunky, masculine, & take it out on short guys. The same situation totally goes for manlets but seriously if u like 5'7 or 5'8 ur a man of average height.
My guy Jeff Nippard be gymmaxed & doing fine with an attractive shorter female.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 2227
the average female is 5'4. For white girls maybe 5'6-7. Foid's that be like 5'9'-11 feel big, clunky, masculine, & take it out on short guys. The same situation totally goes for manlets but seriously if u like 5'7 or 5'8 ur a man of average height.
My guy Jeff Nippard be gymmaxed & doing fine with an attractive shorter female.

Yes i think that is correct, but you can see by the screenshots that Womans want 6 ft~above

The thing with height, is it might boost you if you already posses a good face, otherwise you just don't rejected on basis of hieght.
I agree it's important,.but people over estimate it's Worth.
Unless you have an insane frame at very tall hieght, and atleast a high tier normie face with big skull.
Then you can become irl Dom Chad.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2227
The thing with height, is it might boost you if you already posses a good face, otherwise you just don't rejected on basis of hieght.
I agree it's important,.but people over estimate it's Worth.
Unless you have an insane frame at very tall hieght, and atleast a high tier normie face with big skull.
Then you can become irl Dom Chad.

Yes

IMG 20191025 174323

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
To any fuckers who deny the heightpill it's the most brutal pill ou there if you're below 5'8 it's over tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: beyourself, Deleted member 685, LordNorwood and 1 other person
As I said, they won't reject you on the basis of hieght.
When they talk about wanting a "tall man", they aren't talking about a tall cyclop like me.
They are talking about people like Chris Hemsworth (190cm by Google claim), or Tyler Maher (6'6 I think).
To any fuckers who deny the heightpill it's the most brutal pill ou there if you're below 5'8 it's over tbh
Cope.
There is this rugby gigachad, Daniel something I believe

• +1
Tbh being a slayer recquires so fucking much as a man tall(over 6'1) good frame over 5 psl face like it's so fucking rare to find a true slayer

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
HEIGHT IS USELESS

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i fucking hate these threads so much, both matter

• +1
I doubt thay his 146 iq 146 is genius tier he should be in nasa or something
He is a shit poster spammer, it's fucking hilarious he saiyng about having 146 IQ LMAO.
i fucking hate these threads so much, both matter
Everything matter height/face/frame

• JFL
  • +1
5'10 to play the game, 6'0+ to win.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Deleted member 2810, Blitz and 1 other person
Everything matter height/face/frame
so being chad

Yes, my thread don't say otherwise of this too, just destroying the bullshit "Height is cope" "height don't matter"

Also destroy that if you are GL and short you still can get girls easily and if you are tall you can get girls even being Ugly

BAmksXcl

IMG 20191025 174323

Rq2qfMul

DumlFK1l

DmrPCFIl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2756
Yes, my thread don't say otherwise of this too, just destroying the bullshit "Height is cope" "height don't matter"

Also destroy that if you are GL and short you still can get girls easily and if you are tall you can get girls even being Ugly

View attachment 146989
View attachment 146990
View attachment 146991
View attachment 146992
View attachment 146993
I always turn down height fetishists because i enjoy them feeling rejected just like they always reject and always feel like the selectors

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
I always turn down height fetishists because i enjoy them feeling rejected just like they always reject and always feel like the selectors

One factor for height is that affect the body proportions too, so makes sense woman having these type of fetishism because just mean being more DOMINATED, that's why Height, Frame and physique is important too.

• +1
One factor for height is that affect the body proportions too, so makes sense woman having these type of fetishism because just mean being more DOMINATED, that's why Height, Frame and physique is important too.
Faggots downplay it and don't believe that i had stacylites interested in me even though i am not gl they're bitter and jelly cause they're manlets

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 2227
Tbh being a slayer recquires so fucking much as a man tall(over 6'1) good frame over 5 psl face like it's so fucking rare to find a true slayer
At least 6'2, over 5 PSL, good frame, alpha behavior, nw1 at the max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Faggots downplay it and don't believe that i had stacylites interested in me even though i am not gl they're bitter and jelly cause they're manlets

I'm also convinced that the only reason women ever gave (still give) me attention is because of my height despite me being an absolute mess everywhere else. They are mainly 4s, but I wouldn't get anything if I were shorter.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LordNorwood and 1 other person
I'm also convinced that the only reason women ever gave (still give) me attention is because of my height despite me being an absolute mess everywhere else. They are mainly 4s, but I wouldn't get anything if I were shorter.
For me I know for a fact its because of my height lmfao

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 2227
I'm 5'5 and have to say that is a very cruel thing to say.

It's not cruel, it's worst, it's woman nature.
For me I know for a fact its because of my height lmfao

Height is a really big advantage because not "just mean" more dominant, you will obviously be more dominant and destroy a manlet in fights even don't knowing how to fight (not only because height, but because more height makes all bigger in your body), you will also have advantage basically in everything. If you got muscles so the advantage is even more high.

Knowing why and because X matters in terms of attraction is easy, just apply savage environment as a example in something and see what logical conclusions give.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's not cruel, it's worst, it's woman nature.

Height is a really big advantage because not "just mean" more dominant, you will obviously be more dominant and destroy a manlet in fights even don't knowing how to fight (not only because height, but because more height makes all bigger in your body), you will also have advantage basically in everything. If you got muscles so the advantage is even more high.

Knowing why and because X matters in terms of attraction is easy, just apply savage environment as a example in something and see what logical conclusions give.
Agree 100% at least if my face isn't 5psl my height helps me attract some bitches

• +1
I think height is very important but dpeends on evnvironment. Height doesnt matter unless there are more than 3/4 head difference.

Ive stolen girls from taller guys but if i go into some bar and half guys are a head taller than me i leave because I know i will be invisible

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 2227
Dahlyq5 037a43eb 1da8 4ee4 ace3 9a3a838e58c5

Victoria silvstedt with lover

Me leaving the club ^^

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
Fuck man...My 20 all under 24 year old slays this summer must have been in my dreams since I’m 174cm

It’s totally over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Germania and 1 other person
There is no reason to exist if you're under 6'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mattzdeb, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
didn't click

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Sasaz2 and Deleted member 2227

Yeah adn thats why the average manlet is out their slaying meanwhile you stuck here on looks match sure height pull is so damn important

View attachment 146989
View attachment 146990
View attachment 146991
View attachment 146992
View attachment 146993

'' sure thing baby''

Images

• JFL
Imagine letting what these random skanks think of you actually affect you.

• +1

Yeah adn thats why the average manlet is out their slaying meanwhile you stuck here on looks match sure height pull is so damn important

'' sure thing baby''

View attachment 147315
Says the 2 psl bbc wannabe shitskin coper
Imagine letting what these random skanks think of you actually affect you.
Like i stopped caring a long time ago last time i've been on a "date" was in october 2017

• JFL
Says the 2 psl bbc wannabe shitskin coper

Like i stopped caring a long time ago last time i've been on a "date" was in october 2017

Hey shit face your in the same tier as me

Never in all my life have i seen some girl give a height requirement for a guy in the Balkans and this is the tallest place after Netherlands in Europe. The 3 out of the 5 biggest slayers in my highschool were shorter then 175cm. Tbh women her are quite short, average being around 5'4. This height thing is a disgusting USA thing, hate that country and I'm 185cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2227
Never in all my life have i seen some girl give a height requirement for a guy in the Balkans and this is the tallest place after Netherlands in Europe. The 3 out of the 5 biggest slayers in my highschool were shorter then 175cm. Tbh women her are quite short, average being around 5'4. This height thing is a disgusting USA thing, hate that country and I'm 185cm

Depends on the face too, if it's 6 or 7 PSL they can slay even being under 6ft.