Response to: "Zeta is the worst thing that has happened to me" thread

ascension

ascension

Kraken

JFL at this site, it's so fucking over. A once based and blackpilled site is now overrun by simplords, on their knees for some random "looksmax slayer" and his online GF

Exhibit #1:

"Excuse me bucko, stop harassing muh precious lady! How can you dare to DM a vulnerable female online, fucking loser!"
R1 2

Exhibit #2:

"Allow me to elaborate sire, this dirty incel has been harassing muh precious heckin female online for weeks! He sent her innocent dms and messages! This is egregious and unacceptable, send him to the guillotine at once!"
3985918 7b09c1c705e422a12f474b2e1670ea16

Exhibit #3:

"Excuse me creepazoid, stop harassing some random looksfrauder's online girlfriend! That's a sacred relationship! Leave them alone horrible inkwell!"
0h1k7oei18u91

TLDR: THIS SITE HAS BEEN OVERRUN BY SIMPS AND WHITE KNIGHTS!!

@ReadBooksEveryday @nathan @motiascension @swt @truthhurts @watah @tombradylover @Jova @NZb6Air @Kaari @lifeless @wsada @cromagnon @Lokki @shizuku11111 @vernier @diamondbill @cytoplasm @Sub5kang @YungTrappa @greywind @lemonnz @ryuken @Autismcel @anthony111553 @The Dark Phoenix @psychomandible @Kroker @nofap @

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, normie_joe and 42 others
@PROMETHEUS the exposure is real ngl blud :what:.
Any defense ?
Judge No GIF by bluesbear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Jova, ReadBooksEveryday and 8 others
@PROMETHEUS what a bitch u are mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, tombradylover, psychomandible and 4 others
It ain’t that fucking deep bhai

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, alurmo, PROMETHEUS and 2 others

no way this nigger got 7 thumbs up
this comment looks straight out of reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Jova, ReadBooksEveryday and 15 others
They tryna turn this shit into Reddit!

But I'll be damned if I let that happen, ong. I'm standin on binnis

GSW3n02XwAEMtfz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, normie_joe, Jova and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, psychomandible, GabachoCopium and 3 others
I started this shi as a fucking joke the girl probably doesn’t know about anything that’s going on stop bitching

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rickysalomano, truthhurts and ascension
Fucking cagefuel bro, good thread

that Prometheus kid is a complete geek:lul::lul: ignored me because I said i smoked weed while hes making multiple threads about the "birds" on .org:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, ReadBooksEveryday, greywind and 15 others
Based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ascension
I started this shi as a fucking joke the girl probably doesn’t know about anything that’s going on stop bitching

This ain't even about your thread anymore, this is about the new Soy culture that's taking over the forum

I can't let this shit slide ong

This twolves shit get serious be ready to die behind it v0 wzeym51lkrbd1

@FaceandBBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Surfsup, Jova and 15 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, cannotbeasked, chudlite and 2 others

JFL at this site, it's so fucking over. A once based and blackpilled site is now overrun by simplords, on their knees for some random "looksmax slayer" and his online GF

Exhibit #1:

View attachment 3205424

"Excuse me bucko, stop harassing muh precious lady! How can you dare to DM a vulnerable female online, fucking loser!"
View attachment 3205429

Exhibit #2:

View attachment 3205430

"Allow me to elaborate sire, this dirty incel has been harassing muh precious heckin female online for weeks! He sent her innocent dms and messages! This is egregious and unacceptable, send him to the guillotine at once!"
View attachment 3205449

Exhibit #3:

View attachment 3205447

"Excuse me creepazoid, stop harassing some random looksfrauder's online girlfriend! That's a sacred relationship! Leave them alone horrible inkwell!"
View attachment 3205456

TLDR: THIS SITE HAS BEEN OVERRUN BY SIMPS AND WHITE KNIGHTS!!

@ReadBooksEveryday @nathan @motiascension @swt @truthhurts @watah @tombradylover @Jova @NZb6Air @Kaari @lifeless @wsada @cromagnon @Lokki @shizuku11111 @vernier @diamondbill @cytoplasm @Sub5kang @YungTrappa @greywind @lemonnz @ryuken @Autismcel @anthony111553 @The Dark Phoenix @psychomandible @Kroker @nofap @
can you give context on the zeta gf thing im out of the loop

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ascension
They are somewhat right though, imagine constantly making threads simping over a random slut whilst she laughs at your appearance. The original poster of those threads is an even bigger cuck than the users defending her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, watah, notrealdanish and 6 others

⬆️ iblamecumskin47, after his tiktok king zeta came inside his oneitis and his classmate jonhattan hopped on looksmaxxing witout even finishing his triple cheezy pepedeluxe reddit pizza to call him outbefore he felt compelled to call out his oneitis for whatever perceived transgression had taken place.
apologize if this sounds repetitive, but I feel compelled to express that, despite my understanding of the situation, the reality remains unchanged: it's simply not going to happen. I recognize the various factors at play, and I genuinely appreciate your perspective, yet I must emphasize that, regrettably, this is where we stand. No matter how much I wish it were different, the truth is, this outcome is beyond our reach. It's a tough pill to swallow, but I hope you can understand my position as we navigate this conversation.

@tombradylover @truthhurts @Mandibular @iblamenigger @hitlersmenorah @Nazi Germany

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Mandibular, greywind and 7 others
wow mom i am famous

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
can you give context on the zeta gf thing im out of the loop

Ngl I don't know much about it, from what I gather, Zeta has a gf and she's being "harassed" (based) by some incel greycel :lul:

They are somewhat right though, imagine constantly making threads about a random slut whilst she laughs at your appearance. The original poster of those threads is an even bigger cuck than the users defending her.

Ngl I didn't know that, all I saw was the thread today that I linked. When I saw the soy comments, rage overtook me :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, xantrooper and 1 other person
jfl at zeta making shit up to stir chaos

• +1
Reactions: Jova, watah, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
@princeof316 @PROMETHEUS @grungymallard97 all 3 of yall getting put on ignore ffs
cant try to deal with normfags on a site I use to escape the normfag soyciety

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, cannotbeasked, Suns9999 and 4 others
"it aint that deep" until mods start censoring words like "whore, slut, foid"

That's the thing man, it starts off like this, then slowly this place becomes Reddit. Then they start to allow foids here and it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, tombradylover, Jova and 2 others
@princeof316 @PROMETHEUS @grungymallard97 all 3 of yall getting put on ignore ffs
cant try to deal with normfags on a site I use to escape the normfag soyciety
How am I a normfag do u not see my schizo posts nigga??

• +1
Reactions: Jova, CopiumX and ascension
Stop bitching about it

Shut up kid this issue is bigger than you.

Now do my bidding and go harass that hoe more. Tell her to contact my discord so I can show her what a real man can do for her

• +1
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Stop bitching about it
are u retarded bro

u joined this month

u barely been around long enough to speak on the culture of this site

u prob think its always been like this but its not

this is a incel site bud, know where u are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, watah and 3 others
How am I a normfag do u not see my schizo posts nigga??

Tbh you're not as much of a simp as the other two, but I needed content for the post. No offence meant bhai.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and grungymallard97
Tbh you're not as much of a simp as the other two, but I needed content for the post. No offence meant bhai.
it’s okay bhai. It’s just the guys a 40 year old virgin DMing this girl all day 😂 although I feel honoured that my Non NT is being viewed as NT now 😭😭

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and ascension
Everyone ignoring the fact that I already fucked her because i am true adam

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, cannotbeasked, ascension and 1 other person
are u retarded bro

u joined this month

u barely been around long enough to speak on the culture of this site

u prob think its always been like this but its not

this is a incel site bud, know where u are
Don’t ignore me yet Bhai OP has agreed I’m not a White Knight

• +1
Reactions: Jova, CopiumX, ascension and 1 other person
it’s okay bhai. It’s just the guys a 40 year old virgin DMing this girl all day 😂 although I feel honoured that my Non NT is being viewed as NT now 😭😭
cope foids should be forced to suck all male dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, The Dark Phoenix, grungymallard97 and 1 other person

Is he actually 40? No fuckin way :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, cannotbeasked and grungymallard97
Ngl I don't know much about it, from what I gather, Zeta has a gf and she's being "harassed" (based) by some incel greycel :lul:

Ngl I didn't know that, all I saw was the thread today that I linked. When I saw the soy comments, rage overtook me :feelsez:
is it an irl gf or is he edating?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I‘m not 40

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and ascension
is it an irl gf or is he edating?

Not sure bhai. Most likely e-dating tho, I doubt any looksmaxxer is NT enough to even hold eye contact with a female, let alone have a real relationship

• +1
Reactions: Jova, watah and xantrooper
Is he actually 40? No fuckin way :lul:
I was told so😭 only reason I said he was a creep. Overall tho I couldn’t care less that he was DMing her just wanted bumlick points from Zeta

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, CopiumX and ascension

⬆️ iblamecumskin47, after his tiktok king zeta came inside his oneitis and his classmate jonhattan hopped on looksmaxxing witout even finishing his triple cheezy pepedeluxe reddit pizza to call him outbefore he felt compelled to call out his oneitis for whatever perceived transgression had taken place.
apologize if this sounds repetitive, but I feel compelled to express that, despite my understanding of the situation, the reality remains unchanged: it's simply not going to happen. I recognize the various factors at play, and I genuinely appreciate your perspective, yet I must emphasize that, regrettably, this is where we stand. No matter how much I wish it were different, the truth is, this outcome is beyond our reach. It's a tough pill to swallow, but I hope you can understand my position as we navigate this conversation.

@tombradylover @truthhurts @Mandibular @iblamenigger @hitlersmenorah @Nazi Germany

nigga shut up before i cum in all ur holes and grape @anthony111553

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, irkkedmulatto, N1666 and 2 others