Results after 3 weeks of Astaxanthin 12mg high quality supplements

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Absolutely nothing. No change in skin color and no noticed benefits to health.

Conclusion: its a waste of time. Melanotan 2 or bust

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610, nonserviam, Deleted member 2658 and 10 others
Its a cumulative effect, add beta carotene too

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, je3oe, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Its a cumulative effect, add beta carotene too
beta carotene supps are the same way as far as i have heard. no faith that combining the two will magically make them work

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2788 and Chadelite
copelements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Marsiere214
beta carotene supps are the same way as far as i have heard. no faith that combining the two will magically make them work
One adds an orange coloring, the other adds a reddish color, combining the two makes you have that perfect caramel look, just like golden buddha currycel
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Joodz, nonserviam, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
One adds an orange coloring, the other adds a reddish color, combining the two makes you have that perfect caramel look, just like golden buddha currycelView attachment 550621
there literally 0 evidence of this though. like i saw no reddish coloring at all and I never eat shrimp and very rarely salmon so i wanst getting any of this stuff normally

LOL people are taking supplements in general? Hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Any supplements you think are worth it, doc?

No. Supplements are worthless and this whole industry needs to die. It is lifestyle that is king. Maybe protein supplements if you are poor/on a budget (the least bad solution but still bad). All vitamin/mineral supplements are absolutely garbage. Maybe melatonin if you have sleep issues. I am having legitimate laughing spells when I see posts on supplements even though I never post about it because I dont have time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, DaGullas, Chadelite and 2 others
No. Supplements are worthless and this whole industry needs to die. It is lifestyle that is king. Maybe protein supplements if you are poor/on a budget (the least bad solution but still bad). All vitamin/mineral supplements are absolutely garbage. Maybe melatonin if you have sleep issues. I am having legitimate laughing spells when I see posts on supplements even though I never post about it because I dont have time
first and only supplement ive tried. thoughts on multivitamin gummies though? i took those for a bit because my parents have a big jar and tbh i think they somewhat helped my eyesight.

What do you think of PQQ? Can't get it through diet and it helps promote mitogenisis through PGC1a. One of the legit supplements when needed, or garbage?

first and only supplement ive tried. thoughts on multivitamin gummies though? i took those for a bit because my parents have a big jar and tbh i think they somewhat helped my eyesight.

They didn't help anything. Its was psychosomatic/placebo.

Last edited:
What do you think of PQQ? Can't get it through diet and it helps promote mitogenisis through PGC1a. One of the legit supplements when needed, or garbage?

Can you give me any clinical trial studies or high quality research in high impact journals? Or you take stuff because of hearsay and hope for the best?

ps. I wont even comment on the unscrupulous and unregulated nature of the supplement industry.

Can you give me any clinical trial studies or high quality research in high impact journals? Or you take stuff because of hearsay and hope for the best?

ps. I wont even comment on the unscrupulous and unregulated nature of the supplement industry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Chadelite and GigaMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, maxmendietta, thecaste and 3 others
How are you going to completely disregard every single supplement as garbage (except for melatonin jfl) when we have tons of human studies, not in vitro or research animal studies, that show that a noticeable change is measurable? Just seems weird that someone with your background would completely overlook something this obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, hairyballscel, Joodz and 7 others
I've never seen someone post a before/after picture of a beta carotene or astaxanthin tan so I'm starting to think it's mostly bullshit.

I've never seen someone post a before/after picture of a beta carotene or astaxanthin tan so I'm starting to think it's mostly bullshit.
yep it is bullshit 100%. I think if you OD on these supplements youll look slightly discolored for a day and go back to normal right after but no sane person is gonna pop 5x the recommended dose daily

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Just inject the peptide.. and if you are mole prone for sure take it ezy on the dosages

Just inject the peptide.. and if you are mole prone for sure take it ezy on the dosages
ive already decided to just use a gradual self tanner lotion.

ive already decided to just use a gradual self tanner lotion.
If you aren’t acne prone or have pores that get clogged easily it’s another viable option.

ppl here have seen results using supplements, you sound dumb

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6400, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Lmao

ppl here have seen results using supplements, you sound dumb

Keep taking Vitamin D and K2 or astaxanthin or beta carotene. You are absolutely free to try all supplements under the sun.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Probs for trying and informing.

Was kinda expecting this is cope... MT2 ftw

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Ive seen two good results before here
One @larsanova69 posted comparing his skin to his moms
Another I cant remember who posted it but it was so clear that beta carotene gave him an amazing tan

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Another I cant remember who posted it but it was so clear that beta carotene gave him an amazing tan

Hard to tell if it wasn't in combination with suntanning. But I will run experiments on myself to know for sure.

Absolutely nothing. No change in skin color and no noticed benefits to health.

Conclusion: its a waste of time. Melanotan 2 or bust
IT takes a month to show if it will at all

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I’ve been taking like 50mg a day of astaxanthin for 3 months now and nothing

but beta carotene seriously works like a charm give it a try

i have a thread on lycopene and how to use it to get redder skin coming up, that might be good.

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer and GigaMogger
Keep taking Vitamin D and K2 or astaxanthin or beta carotene. You are absolutely free to try all supplements under the sun.
What’s wrong with the studies showing that beta carotene increases yellowness of the skin and enhances facial attractiveness?

I think you’re just hating on it because it’s a supplement, yes like 99% are bs but as a doctor you might have seen carotenosis or lycopenodermia, are you denying it changes the appearance or skin of that it won’t enhance attractiveness?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and GigaMogger
Pm me if u want my pics

I’ve been taking like 50mg a day of astaxanthin for 3 months now and nothing

but beta carotene seriously works like a charm give it a try

i have a thread on lycopene and how to use it to get redder skin coming up, that might be good.
yeah i was on 12mg pills and it was nothing hahaha. Ill try beta carotene but i plan to do that through food rather than pills becuase i hate swallowing pills and ive also read that beta carrotene supps are unhealthy. Also are you sure beta carotene has worked. every comparison picture usually shows the palms being what changes color not the body skin

yeah i was on 12mg pills and it was nothing hahaha. Ill try beta carotene but i plan to do that through food rather than pills becuase i hate swallowing pills and ive also read that beta carrotene supps are unhealthy. Also are you sure beta carotene has worked. every comparison picture usually shows the palms being what changes color not the body skin
Definitely sure, went to a party and everyone was saying i was looking tanned and shit, depends on the dose, 100,000IU has been taken safely for 12 months and doses of up to 300mg are used to treat some condition without toxic side effects

mainly my face snd forearms that changed really, barely see a difference on my stomach and chest.

send me the pics
Give me a min to find a good comparison

Tag me in the thread when you make it pls brah

I've been lycopenemaxxing for years, I use two tubes of tomato puree mixed with minced beef multiple times a week as well as adding tinned tomatoes to almost everything I can.

Lycopene is more bioavailable when it's broken down and cooked for long periods so tomato puree (ideally double concentrate) is best

Also it's fat soluble (all carotenoids are) so consume it with some fat

I have the 'orange glow' people are supposed to get from beta carotene even though I barely consume carrots or take beta carotene supplements

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, EverythingMattersCel, JihadChad and 1 other person

I've been lycopenemaxxing for years, I use two tubes of tomato puree mixed with minced beef multiple times a week as well as adding tinned tomatoes to almost everything I can.

Lycopene is more bioavailable when it's broken down and cooked for long periods so tomato puree (ideally double concentrate) is best

I have the 'orange glow' people are supposed to get from beta carotene even though I barely consume carrots or take beta carotene supplements
will do it might be a while though, i want to make it very detailed as it is the first thread talking about it in this context as far as i am aware, want to get it put in best of best.

• Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger

post pics fam. I eat a lot of tomatos and tomato paste as well and I was still fair skinned as fuck.

will do it might be a while though, i want to make it very detailed as it is the first thread talking about it in this context as far as i am aware, want to get it put in best of best.
Well it's legit ngl - feel free to include the tips I use I'm not after credit

Here are two studies supporting increased bioavailability of tomato paste:

Study 1

Study 2

Here's an article summarising the subject, will provide a good framework for the post:

post pics fam. I eat a lot of tomatos and tomato paste as well and I was still fair skinned as fuck.
I can't dox myself I work in media (not a kike I promise :lul::lul::lul:)

Make sure to consume it with either saturated or monounsaturated fat, and you basically have to OD on the stuff regularly for it to build up in your skin

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Good_Little_Goy
do you have larsanovas pic?

Arvid saw amazing results from beta carotene tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Make sure to consume it with either saturated or monounsaturated fat, and you basically have to OD on the stuff regularly for it to build up in your skin
i heard str8 after the meal is ideal, is this true?

and 50,000 iu of BC + 12mg of Astaxanthin is good right?

i heard str8 after the meal is ideal, is this true?

and 50,000 iu of BC + 12mg of Astaxanthin is good right?
As long as the meal has fat in it I'd consume the supplements with the meal

But in terms of those supplements I can't say but it sounds good to me, I lycopenemaxx through diet alone and I'm gonna start adding a shit tonne of carrots to the mix soon as well but I've already got great colouring from the lycopene

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and hairyballscel
Well it's legit ngl - feel free to include the tips I use I'm not after credit

Here are two studies supporting increased bioavailability of tomato paste:

Study 1

Study 2

Here's an article summarising the subject, will provide a good framework for the post:

I can't dox myself I work in media (not a kike I promise :lul::lul::lul:)

i mean like a zoomed in pic of your skin bro not your face

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
he did both for those results
tanning as well? that proves it. He already had the tanning genetics. I would want those results from taking the supplements alone as they have no effect on your ability to tan, which is what im lacking. (i get freckles) Only time i ever managed to get a tan was 2.5 weeks in the Bahamas during the summer where I was in the sun and water for 5+ hours a day every single day. (I did use sunscreen)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy