Results from 1 month of using dating apps as a Han Mogger in SEA (Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, CMB)

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

Kraken
Results (I didn't pay for any of these apps):

Age252721262524252426
CountryChinaTaiwanMongoliaMyanmarChinaSingaporeKoreaKoreaChina
Height163169155167155175160165170
PSL55575.566.55.56
AppTinderHingeTinderBumbleBumbleTinderCMBHingeHinge

I use my personal PSL rating: 5 is dead average. Anything below 5 is below average. Anything above 5 is above average. 6.5 and above and you start getting to the girls that would stand out in a crowd. Anything above a 7 is top 5% of the population.

For my pics, I hired a professional photographer and slightly edited the finished product. After the first meeting, every single girl expressed interest in a second meetup. For reference, I'm top 1% in my age group in looks and wealth, so this isn't exactly surprising.

Conclusion: online dating is a very feasible method of meeting attractive girls. Get good photos and use all the apps. Much better than cold approaching, which will probably just destroy your ego.

@TRUE_CEL
@Geneticist
@bigchang

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Geneticist, Jungcuck and 3 others
My likes/matches have slowed down now but I still have a few China bitches in my wechat that are currently back in the motherland that I plan to meet up with. I think I can get at least 1 date a week in steady state, which is not bad.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
bump

• +1
My iron brother is doing great on dating apps, mirin hard bhai. 😍

Seems like you are more of a volcel after all, just like me, except you’re actually not bad looking. Plus it’s a religion thing for me (read: cope for subhumans).

I’m surprised the best looking one is the Burmese woman.. and that too while being among the oldest.

Can you show me their pics? It’s cool if you don’t wanna show, I’m just interested.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
I’m
My iron brother is doing great on dating apps, mirin hard bhai. 😍

Seems like you are more of a volcel after all, just like me, except you’re actually not bad looking. Plus it’s a religion thing for me (read: cope for subhumans).

I’m surprised the best looking one is the Burmese woman.. and that too while being among the oldest.

Can you show me their pics? It’s cool if you don’t wanna show, I’m just interested.
Get his cock out of your mouth and he will show for sure

• Hmm...
I can't see results. How many matches did you get? I'm thinking of trying Bumble in Korea or Japan but cannot locationmaxx. How to larp location? I've tried VPN but Jewish apps want to use GPS location services on my phone.

I can't see results. How many matches did you get? I'm thinking of trying Bumble in Korea or Japan but cannot locationmaxx. How to larp location? I've tried VPN but Jewish apps want to use GPS location services on my phone.
Good luck with that, we have pajeet pheno. East Asian women don’t like us.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Good luck with that, we have pajeet pheno. East Asian women don’t like us.
I'm gonna larp 6'2. I've only ever met two Japs IRL and both gave me two of the biggest IOIs I've ever received.

• Hmm...
I'm gonna larp 6'2. I've only ever met two Japs IRL and both gave me two of the biggest IOIs I've ever received.
How did you know they were Japanese? And explain what happened.

• +1
How did you know they were Japanese? And explain what happened.
Both students during uni. I knew they were Japs by their name and convo.

First girl:
At tutor class. It was the last class of the year and likely we never would see each other. She sat next to me - very odd move. Just as we were leaving, still seated started making convo with me. Whole class had left. I was being autistic and getting ready to move on. She asked me for my socials, like FB I said I don't have it. Asked for insta, don't have it. She said it's odd I don't have anything. I said yeah I know, said bye and just walked off like a pussy.

Second girl

Met through mutual friend as strangers on our way home. Walking same way. Mutual friend gets emergency call and runs off. She walks with me literally the wrong way for 20 minutes after I ask her which halls she lives and say it's the other way. She still walks with me. I then stop walking and point her to the other direction and say she should walk that way. Never saw her again. She probably felt awkward.

I don't like Japs, but both LTB imo, first girl high tier LTB. Looked like this.

First girl.

Second girl

Last edited:
  • Woah
no pics no proof

Both students during uni. I knew they were Japs by their name and convo.

First girl:
At tutor class. It was the last class of the year and likely we never would see each other. She sat next to me - very odd move. Just as we were leaving, still seated started making convo with me. Whole class had left. I was being autistic and getting ready to move on. She asked me for my socials, like FB I said I don't have it. Asked for insta, don't have it. She said it's odd I don't have anything. I said yeah I know, said bye and just walked off like a pussy.

Second girl

Met through mutual friend as strangers on our way home. Walking same way. Mutual friend gets emergency call and runs off. She walks with me literally the wrong way for 20 minutes after I ask her which halls she lives and say it's the other way. She still walks with me. I then stop walking and point her to the other direction and say she should walk that way. Never saw her again. She probably felt awkward.

I don't like Japs, but both LTB imo, first girl high tier LTB. Looked like this.

First girl.
View attachment 2392240
Second girl
View attachment 2392250
Well your face is quite good for a full south Asian, just consider it to be the exception to the rule, so it’s not lifefuel for us south Asians overall. Second girl is weak LTB but first girl is weak MTB.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Well your face is quite good for a full south Asian, just consider it to be the exception to the rule, so it’s not lifefuel for us south Asians overall. Second girl is weak LTB but first girl is weak MTB.
If I try it today/tomorrow I'll drop some pics in chat with John Doe.

Most hatred for South Asians seems towards the stereotypical pajeet @Chinacurry ?

Once they start importing curries in full force because of their declining birth rates, then the real hatred will start.

Results (I didn't pay for any of these apps):

Age252721262524252426
CountryChinaTaiwanMongoliaMyanmarChinaSingaporeKoreaKoreaChina
Height163169155167155175160165170
PSL55575.566.55.56
AppTinderHingeTinderBumbleBumbleTinderCMBHingeHinge

I use my personal PSL rating: 5 is dead average. Anything below 5 is below average. Anything above 5 is above average. 6.5 and above and you start getting to the girls that would stand out in a crowd. Anything above a 7 is top 5% of the population.

For my pics, I hired a professional photographer and slightly edited the finished product. After the first meeting, every single girl expressed interest in a second meetup. For reference, I'm top 1% in my age group in looks and wealth, so this isn't exactly surprising.

Conclusion: online dating is a very feasible method of meeting attractive girls. Get good photos and use all the apps. Much better than cold approaching, which will probably just destroy your ego.

@TRUE_CEL
@Geneticist
@bigchang
wtf where r the results?? post amount lf likes/matches u got

If I try it today/tomorrow I'll drop some pics in chat with John Doe.

Most hatred for South Asians seems towards the stereotypical pajeet @Chinacurry ?

Once they start importing curries in full force because of their declining birth rates, then the real hatred will start.
agree with both

• +1
I only posted my meetups, not my matches. Between all the apps I must have gotten hundreds of matches and likes.