Results from a tooth-borne expander

Adamant

Adamant

Iron
This guy got a homeoblock at 70 years old.

He says his health improved and from the photos you can clearly see he got skeletal changes.

I still want MSE tbh, but I'm starting to have doubts if it's really that much better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, N1c, ropemax and 3 others
Great guy and great presentation

What the pricing

Looks good but the doc had a pentagram on his website. I'm not falling for his Jewish tricks

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2729, Mewton and 2 others
Looks good but the doc had a pentagram on his website. I'm not falling for his Jewish tricks

This thread is just for comparison between mse and homeoblock, no one is recommending any docs.

yeah. the guy from the breath book also got homeoblock and says it also worked for him. yet only mse is mentioned here
here is ronald's reaction to that

• +1
Reactions: Adamant
yeah. the guy from the breath book also got homeoblock and says it also worked for him. yet only mse is mentioned here
here is ronald's reaction to that

Ronald is biased because of his horrible experience with AGGA

He says the suture will not split with Homeoblock as if sutural is the only type of growth. It's not. Expansion can come from remodeling too.

I will research this further and if I get good evidence that it works, I might go for this. But MSE is still my first choice.

Also, MSE will require something for the lower jaw and invisalign/braces which can increase the cost.

What are your thoughts? Is your palate narrow? Do you plan to get MSE?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Mewton and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ronald is biased because of his horrible experience with AGGA

He says the suture will not split with Homeoblock as if sutural is the only type of growth. It's not. Expansion can come from remodeling too.

I will research this further and if I get good evidence that it works, I might go for this. But MSE is still my first choice.

Also, MSE will require something for the lower jaw and invisalign/braces which can increase the cost.

What are your thoughts? Is your palate narrow? Do you plan to get MSE?
yeah it's not like mse doesn't have its sides. I'd have to travel to poland to get mse jfl but maybe... it's somewhat narrow but not death tier. would be really nice to get a larger airway though. I mean even retard orthos "know" that their expanders have problems with older patients but idk if they've actually tried different kinds or just going off of their scam outdated literature. if they could suddenly expand easily they'd have less deformed patients to milk dry later 🥰

yeah mse is already expensive as fuck then you'll need braces and msdo. and then might as well throw in bimax if you're getting braces. and this is all pretty invasive. many oldcels on tgw report palate expansion over time though you gotta be cautious with some of those copers :hnghn: I myself haven't noticed much of that though my arch is pretty straight already

agga is very aggressive afaik so no surprise that ogred him :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Adamant
yeah it's not like mse doesn't have its sides. I'd have to travel to poland to get mse jfl but maybe... it's somewhat narrow but not death tier. would be really nice to get a larger airway though. I mean even retard orthos "know" that their expanders have problems with older patients but idk if they've actually tried different kinds or just going off of their scam outdated literature. if they could suddenly expand easily they'd have less deformed patients to milk dry later 🥰

yeah mse is already expensive as fuck then you'll need braces and msdo. and then might as well throw in bimax if you're getting braces. and this is all pretty invasive. many oldcels on tgw report palate expansion over time though you gotta be cautious with some of those copers :hnghn: I myself haven't noticed much of that though my arch is pretty straight already

agga is very aggressive afaik so no surprise that ogred him :feelsmage:
I have no experience with orthos, never visited one. I have bad experience with dentists though. Hate those fuckers. They just keep drilling teeth and never tell you that carbs cause cavities. I wonder if they know about it and keep quiet to make money.

My palate is kinda narrow. Especially at the front. At the back it's slightly better (maybe cuz of teeth tipping). But a bigger problem is that it's high-arched. It's the absolutely horrible. The worst for tongue posture jfl.

Your avi reminded me about the expansion of the down syndrome patient Price documented in his book. Are you familiar with that case? Price reported significant dimorphic changes. But as far as I know, no one who had MSE reported any hormonal or body changes. I might make a thread about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I have no experience with orthos, never visited one. I have bad experience with dentists though. Hate those fuckers. They just keep drilling teeth and never tell you that carbs cause cavities. I wonder if they know about it and keep quiet to make money.

My palate is kinda narrow. Especially at the front. At the back it's slightly better (maybe cuz of teeth tipping). But a bigger problem is that it's high-arched. It's the absolutely horrible. The worst for tongue posture jfl.

Your avi reminded me about the expansion of the down syndrome patient Price documented in his book. Are you familiar with that case? Price reported significant dimorphic changes. But as far as I know, no one who had MSE reported any hormonal or body changes. I might make a thread about it.
at least they can fill it nowadays. they like to talk about brushing I think they do believe it helps a lot :forcedsmile:

yeah I've read about that. I assume the patient had a late growth spurt of some sort after his body realized it's no longer constricted. still, just getting proper sleep and not being in hypertension so much would definitely improve hormones. being deformed definitely stunts growth, both mental and physical. just look at st birdcel. at the very least sleep will be disturbed with far reaching consequences

This thread is just for comparison between mse and homeoblock, no one is recommending any docs.

A satanist kike created you little shit. How can you compare if baby eating demon made it???

View attachment 1515813
A satanist kike created you little shit. How can you compare if baby eating demon made it???

Ok, then. Ditch your smartphone. And stop using Google, Reddit, Facebook, Apple products. Also stop using banks and don't watch movies.

Can't believe I'm arguing with low iq people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641
It worked well for me.

• +1
homeoblock
Results?

Did you have skeletal changes? How much did your palate expand? Also other changes on the face?

• +1
Cheekbones got wider, IPD changed a bit, palate expanded over 8 mm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Adamant
Cheekbones got wider, IPD changed a bit, palate expanded over 8 mm.
Good results.

Did you use one for the lower jaw too or just for the palate?

• +1

Your avi reminded me about the expansion of the down syndrome patient Price documented in his book. Are you familiar with that case? Price reported significant dimorphic changes. But as far as I know, no one who had MSE reported any hormonal or body changes.
Does homeoblock Change your skull structure ? I’m asking because my dad has a warriors skull( he’s no chad-juan but mirin his skull development)

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax