Results from upper eyelid surgery (Ptosis)

also OPs chin look really good when viewed from the front imo - just a bit fucked on side profile

i think i do have a ratio issue - potentially my chin is slightly under projected as well by a couple of mm, cavill's chin sticks out slightly beyond his bottom lip while mine is slightly behind it. Chin projection is an easier issue to address with filler so im tempted to go that route first and see what it looks like before having something done to my entire jaw
bro i remember your photos you DONT need more chin projection pretty sure it was chin height caused by sfs. Same with OP we all need a maxillary downgraft + genioplasty downgraft and maybe even clockwise rotation

bro i remember your photos you DONT need more chin projection pretty sure it was chin height caused by sfs. Same with OP we all need a maxillary downgraft + genioplasty downgraft and maybe even clockwise rotation
its defo mostly chin heihgt but I think my chin might also be ever so slightly underprojeced and if so id rather fix that first because its just a much simpler fix than all the shit you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
Why the negativity? It literally affected my vision lol.

The money isn't a concern.
ignore guys like him who are perma rotting here cuz they cant afford surgery

This is a fine result and your healing is going well, even if you got robbed for it.

the haters are right ab your priority being to fix the failo jaw, which is why your lips are in a weird position, and your bite is probably terrible, but that’s to be expected in UK.

no it doesn'T

Nigga wake tfu

Unimpressed:

A6c9e7692fac7d6107c076b3563f24c1

To surprised:

B9c29da4b9d623f01f9a8ee20956a09d

Now his eyes are appearing too big, which is a feminine trait. Doesn't suit men that aren't battymen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
OP take a video pls? Do you mind?

I got psitos on 1 eye

• +1
It was definitely an improvement but to achieve HTN you will need bimax for extra projection and height on you maxilla and mandible. Also, your undereyes look hollow so get infras.
Yeah my under eyes are my biggest failo now.

what are infras? Are they easy to get? How long is recovery etc?

• +1
Yeah my under eyes are my biggest failo now.

what are infras? Are they easy to get? How long is recovery etc?

infraorbital rim implants, they sit at the orbital rim giving projection to the orbital rims and make the under eye not appear hollow.

dr eppely charges 17k USD for infraorbital implants. I’m currently saving up for them atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679
Few pics. Overall feeling very happy with the surgery and I only had it two weeks ago.

Still got some swelling to go down but see a distinct difference.

The before picture was taken a month ago.
Surgery was 2 weeks ago.

The first after picture is frauded, the second is unposed.

Likely near maxxing out now. I plan on continuing to train my neck, thicken eyebrows with minoxidil and castor oil, plus get a tan abroad

Outside of that I recon I’ll be maxxed as a strong HTN.

If you have any questions about the surgery, fire away.
good result tbh

Just take a picture with the exact same angle as before

Also did your eyebrows changed?

imo its a signifcant improvement to his eye area

but do agree 7k for that surgery seems steep - if youve got the mney i guess it was a good improvement so doesnt really matter
moorfields is legit the best eye hospital in the UK so no wonder its expensive af. Ive got a consult with one of the surgeons there and i was quoted £10k for medial/lateral canthoplasty

good result tbh

Just take a picture with the exact same angle as before

Also did your eyebrows changed?
still a fair amount of swelling i'll take an identical photo in a couple weeks or so.

I've used castor oil on my eyebrows for the past 4 weeks yeah (and just started using minoxidil 2 days ago)

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer
Nigga you got botched. You got upper eyelid bleph which removes fat and muscle of the upper eyelid, you have upper eyelid retraction. The corner of one of the eyes is rounded you lost the sharp scleral triangle look.

• Woah

Yeah it looks so much better in motion. This is why you should never take pictures and always videos. Never reliable.

I might get this shit done ngl.

3b2261f62589b7c2416e159a578a3482 1

Yeah it looks so much better in motion. This is why you should never take pictures and always videos. Never reliable.

I might get this shit done ngl.

View attachment 1516268
Honestly it's not even recovered yet. It's still swollen, stitches just removed.

But I posted because I was very happy with the results so far.

The photos don't do it justice, I looked high and extremely tired all the time before.

I'll upload final results later this month but I think it's a very good surgery for those who have droopy eyelid(s). Mostly because it fixes upper eyelid exposure, but also as it improves symmetry.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, MakinItHappenReturn and Titbot
Honestly it's not even recovered yet. It's still swollen, stitches just removed.

But I posted because I was very happy with the results so far.

The photos don't do it justice, I looked high and extremely tired all the time before.

I'll upload final results later this month but I think it's a very good surgery for those who have droopy eyelid(s). Mostly because it fixes upper eyelid exposure, but also as it improves symmetry.
The rounded corner is a concern

S

Still if he’s gonna try tinder , he’s gonna suffer

Bro nobody uses tinder anymore to try and get with women

It's Chadsexual chicks man

Solid results

I’m saying in photos it’s gonna look off

That's why you take videos and then play those videos back and capture a screenshot.

Bro I'm gonna pm you about the surgeon his prices etc if that's alright.

You in midlands or south? Accent says midlands

now need eyebrow lowering with botox

Bro I'm gonna pm you about the surgeon his prices etc if that's alright.

You in midlands or south? Accent says midlands
London

The consultation was like £200 via moorfields, The operation was around £5-6k with follow up.

I booked via his private clinic:

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
London

The consultation was like £200 via moorfields, The operation was around £5-6k with follow up.

Did you get upper eyelid retraction surgery or ptosis surgery

I had ptosis surgery not blepharoplasty. No skin has been removed, just the levator muscle was tightened so both eyelids sit higher.

My vision was not 'impaired' enough to justify doing it for medical reasons. I just had a lot of people comment how I always looked tired or high.

I paid £7k to do it privately fast with a top surgeon. So far I'm happy with the results but will see over the next few weeks how they heal.
Does that surgeon perform lower eyelid retractions? He's based in London, right?

Recessed maxilla, Short lower third and chin, Not enough support behind the lips it make your lips look like an old persons lips whose bone support melted away during the years.Probably bit of vertically down growth growth in the lower maxillary region.

Gonion too blocky gonial angle needs more angles straight 90 degrees is failo, adds to the blocky head look hell of a lot ,You look like you have SFS
Saved by pheno

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
London

Appreciate it.

They didn't do that whole psychological assessment on you and bs right?

Appreciate it.

They didn't do that whole psychological assessment on you and bs right?
I called up on the 2nd January for an appointment saying I want ptosis surgery.

Private 20 minute consultation on the 4th January.

Booked surgery for the 18th January.

No questions asked - No bullshit. Just expensive but quick (and hopefully a v.good result by the end).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and MakinItHappenReturn
OP take a video pls? Do you mind?

I got psitos on 1 eye
You won't benefit from any surgeries tbh. Your eye area flaws are too minor to warrant invasive surgery. I might as I have pretty bad scleral show. Need genio+rhino too as my nose and chin suck. I'd prob just leanmax to 10-12% bf and get jaw zygo fillers. And maybe LL as I going from 5'7"-8" to 5'11-6' should help your SMV a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
You won't benefit from any surgeries tbh. Your eye area flaws are too minor to warrant invasive surgery. I might as I have pretty bad scleral show. Need genio+rhino too as my nose and chin suck. I'd prob just leanmax to 10-12% bf and get jaw zygo fillers. And maybe LL as I going from 5'7"-8" to 5'11-6' should help your SMV a lot.

Dude shut up. It's prevelant.

Photo 2022 01 25 11 14 43
9c4d70ab56d756c641538e405e8da9a7

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and volcelfatcel
Did you get upper eyelid retraction surgery or ptosis surgery
Ptosis surgery.

The aim was to make my eyelids symmetrical and correct the ptosis (it was partially blocking my iris on one eye).

My eyelids are thicker right now but I already like the results so far.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Titbot
Ptosis surgery.

The aim was to make my eyelids symmetrical and correct the ptosis (it was partially blocking my iris on one eye).

My eyelids are thicker right now but I already like the results so far.
I hope you didn’t get retraction buddy. Trust me I’m the eye expert. I have had tons of eye surgeries. I know my shit

I hope you didn’t get retraction buddy. Trust me I’m the eye expert. I have had tons of eye surgeries. I know my shit
No, just ptosis surgery

The shape will look different due to swelling (I had the operation less than 2 weeks ago) and my eyelids are still lumpy

• +1
Won't make as much difference as you think. And you are like 30 dude. Time to focus on other things like raising a family or getting ahead in your career. You'll pay 7k gbp for the surgery and then what? Agepill is gonna hit you in a few years anyway. You risk looking worse and needing multiple revisions. It's a big rabbithole you don't want to go down. Eye surgery is very risky remember.

Ask @Titbot he needed to go under the knife 4 times to get it right and even then he isn't 100% satisfied. Leave it. Your eye area is already above average. Only LL makes sense tbh but IDK if you are willing to go through that.

Last edited:
  • +1
You look like Jude law

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn