Results from upper eyelid surgery (Ptosis)

Won't make as much difference as you think. And you are like 30 dude. Time to focus on other things like raising a family or getting ahead in your career. You'll pay 7k gbp for the surgery and then what? Agepill is gonna hit you in a few years anyway. You risk looking worse and needing multiple revisions. It's a big rabbithole you don't want to go down. Eye surgery is very risky remember.

Ohhhhh

You're doing this again

Bro shut the FUCK UP!!!!

Why are you always giving me this same bullshit boring speech about building a nigga fucking family. Shut your fucking face you fucking twat.

I am perfectly OK in my situation of dating a bitch that does not wanna have kids.

Mind your own fucking business and fuck off from my face bro. You aren't taking to a fucking retarded low T social misfit zoomer here. You imbeciles do everything in your need to feel as though you fit in and it's so gay.

Shut up and go away for the last time or I am going to block

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Titbot
Ohhhhh

You're doing this again

Bro shut the FUCK UP!!!!

Why are you always giving me this same bullshit boring speech about building a nigga fucking family. Shut your fucking face you fucking twat.

I am perfectly OK in my situation of dating a bitch that does not wanna have kids.

Mind your own fucking business and fuck off from my face bro. You aren't taking to a fucking retarded low T social misfit zoomer here. You imbeciles do everything in your need to feel as though you fit in and it's so gay.

Shut up and go away for the last time or I am going to block
Go get eye surgeries then. Best case scenario, you will barely look better. Worst case scenario, you end up looking like a tranny. Not worth it in your situation but suit yourself.

Few pics. Overall feeling very happy with the surgery and I only had it two weeks ago.

Still got some swelling to go down but see a distinct difference.

The before picture was taken a month ago.
Surgery was 2 weeks ago.

The first after picture is frauded, the second is unposed.

Likely near maxxing out now. I plan on continuing to train my neck, thicken eyebrows with minoxidil and castor oil, plus get a tan abroad

Outside of that I recon I’ll be maxxed as a strong HTN.

If you have any questions about the surgery, fire away.
Good job, OP, looking good. The faggots who put the laugh emoji can fuck themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and MakinItHappenReturn
Good job, OP, looking good. The faggots who put the laugh emoji can fuck themselves.
Thanks brah.

I'm happy with how it's going (not fully recovered yet).

Just wanted to post here and answer any questions some people might have and show the expected kind of results.

I'm used to the internet warriors on this site don't worry ;)

Looks good bra and you don’t look any different (in a good way)

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and ToTheTop
I thinks it’s good, I don’t know why people r being toxic, eye eyes is extremely risky you’re lucky it didn’t get botched, just don’t think that this surgery went well go and have another one js

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
I thinks it’s good, I don’t know why people r being toxic, eye eyes is extremely risky you’re lucky it didn’t get botched, just don’t think that this surgery went well go and have another one js
Thanks.

I only planned on having this surgery, the rest of stuff is just soft looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
He looks pretty solid tbh but stilll if i was him i would have rather gotten bimax tho.

I thought my jaw is fine…?
nah, you are recessed but not downward grown at least. Ideally you would need lefort 3 + bimax. You still look good and realistically dont need these surgeries

Few pics. Overall feeling very happy with the surgery and I only had it two weeks ago.

Still got some swelling to go down but see a distinct difference.

The before picture was taken a month ago.
Surgery was 2 weeks ago.

The first after picture is frauded, the second is unposed.

Likely near maxxing out now. I plan on continuing to train my neck, thicken eyebrows with minoxidil and castor oil, plus get a tan abroad

Outside of that I recon I’ll be maxxed as a strong HTN.

If you have any questions about the surgery, fire away.
@Win200 found a natural looking eye surgery result, the one thing holding you back from chad-hood

London

The consultation was like £200 via moorfields, The operation was around £5-6k with follow up.

I booked via his private clinic:
did they do it under local or full anasthesia?

did they do it under local or full anasthesia?
Local. They need you to be able to open/close your eyes so they can assess how much to adjust the eyelids.

I left the hospital a couple hours after the operation.

Local. They need you to be able to open/close your eyes so they can assess how much to adjust the eyelids.

I left the hospital a couple hours after the operation.
lifefuel wouldnt they be soo fucking expensive

however do other people notice a positive change (people who dont know you had surgery)

lifefuel wouldnt they be soo fucking expensive

however do other people notice a positive change (people who dont know you had surgery)
I think it's like $2-4k in most places

---

I went privately in London at the best eye hospital. So I got it very fast but it cost £7k.

I've had girls already comment how it looks better and it hasn't fully recovered yet (bit of swelling still exists). But they knew I was having it done. I'm happy with how it looks now though and that's what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer
Awesome result imo

• Love it
Reactions: ToTheTop
good results man hope your happy with it

• Love it
Reactions: ToTheTop
infraorbital rim implants, they sit at the orbital rim giving projection to the orbital rims and make the under eye not appear hollow.

dr eppely charges 17k USD for infraorbital implants. I’m currently saving up for them atm
why do you chose eppley over yaremchuk?

why do you chose eppley over yaremchuk?

Both are good. Dr Y is gives conservative but aesthetically pleasing results. Eppely gives you the freedom to make your implants however you want and also his patient care post procedures is better

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
great results tbh

your eye area kind looks like mine, I'd say my upper eyelid is even droopier than yours, but honestly I couldn't be bothered to fix it as it isn't that much of a failo, although in your case it seems to impair your vision so at least you get that fixed too.

Attachments

• 273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: seezy_feezy