{results included} the GODLY power of bonemashing TOME 1 {scientific article published by pianoboy123[aka:Nobel looksmax laureate ]}}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
now before yall say its fake or cope i have amazing results from bone mashing and nope i did not get any brain damage in fact i actually noticed that i have gotten quite smart the same days i did bone mashing i raised my chess elo rating from 1197 to 1357 in a matter of three weeks which is quite impressive without further ado this is a publication on bone mashing of the jaw my cheekbones will be posted in 2 months

Now as you all know my method of bone mashing, when I had beef with @Salludon and the dust eventually cleared he gave me a regime bone mashing guide to follow , i religiously followed it and got my results this is the regime i followed as posted below:

OKAY so here are my results
before bonemashing

after bonemashing :

as you can see from my results from just 6 weeks of bonemashing my jaw has become quite defined and more angular than it previously was my chin also increased by quite a lot i measured my bigonal width
the after results my bigonal width is 95%-96%[measured with calipers}
my before results bigonal width was 91%-93%{measured with calipers}
my face has also gotten quite compact more square like than flattish
my eyebrows also got lowered and look quite aggresive which i dont like im planning to stop hitting the brow bone
THESE RESULTS WERE AT SAME BODY FAT LEVELS I WEIGHED THE SAME IN BOTH PICS

my results for hollow cheeks are yet to be released and it will take another 2-3 months but here is all the proof that i can give yall ,
CONCLUSION:bonemashing works and is a cheaper cost-effective way rather than wasting money on plastic surgery and both pictures were taken at the same angle .IF YOU HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR THANK YOU FOR READING

@Salludon @ArvidGustavsson @FromNormietoChad @Celexawer @Ryan @Deusmaximus @Drago Soprano @PingPong @sorrowfulsad @AsGoodAsItGets
@germanlooks @terminus @mortis @gamma @Preston @TRUE_CEL @TimeToChange @Theodore Bagwell @OldVirgin @dnrd @AutisticBeaner @StrangerDanger
@Cigarette @Amnesia @Chadeep @N1666
@wanttobeattractive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: swzw, zura, Deleted member 14978 and 19 others
Exactly the same, just different lightning/flash and slightly angle difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29167, Detective and 16 others
Exactly the same, just different lightning/flesh and slightly angle difference.
omfg it the same i asked my brother again to take at optimal angles measured with protractor lol you guys dont belive anything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14854 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 14854, ChristianChad and 1 other person
doesnt look like bone growth looks like muscle

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Jason Voorhees
well i belive its bone growth look at wolffes law , and like i said i was at same weight

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Thats why he only measured bigonial width. He just increased his masseter muscle. I guess he was also chewing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aseancell, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14166
Thats why he only measured bigonial width. He just increased his masseter muscle. I guess he was also chewing.
you faggot i dont chew jfl , :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: are you even reading the thread???

• +1
i will believe it when i see CT scans

• +1
Reactions: rooman, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
i did not get any brain damage in fact i actually noticed that i have gotten quite smart the same days i did bone mashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkishchad, qkz, Deleted member 12218 and 7 others
i will believe it when i see CT scans
lol okay then maybe next thread , but I'm winning brah so many people have complimented me at school on my jaw, to begin with i had an good jaw but bonemashing just amplified it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
Autism

• +1
Mirin L-shaped jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
jfl i measured it with calipers at the dentists office , have you taken into factors such as lens distortion jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
no this is pure delusion
and did you bonesmash your zygos laterally

no this is pure delusion
and did you bonesmash your zygos laterally
yeah , my results for that is gonna be posted next month , and its not pure delusion you just cant swallow the lifefuel pill , tbh youre very
fatalist you belive you life is already dictated by your looks when in fact you can change it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
yeah , my results for that is gonna be posted next month , and its not pure delusion you just cant swallow the lifefuel pill , tbh youre very
fatalist you belive you life is already dictated by your looks when in fact you can change it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No I'm being realistic, expecting results from bashing your skull in for a few weeks and putting your tongue on roof is absurd
there is implants for this shit

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911 and Deleted member 14781
No I'm being realistic, expecting results from bashing your skull in for a few weeks and putting your tongue on roof is absurd
there is implants for this shit
bro if I've achieved the results why cant you belive lol , like i said if you wanna see the results yourself try it then :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and StrangerDanger
now before yall say its fake or cope i have amazing results from bone mashing and nope i did not get any brain damage in fact i actually noticed that i have gotten quite smart the same days i did bone mashing i raised my chess elo rating from 1197 to 1357 in a matter of three weeks which is quite impressive without further ado this is a publication on bone mashing of the jaw my cheekbones will be posted in 2 months

Now as you all know my method of bone mashing, when I had beef with @Salludon and the dust eventually cleared he gave me a regime bone mashing guide to follow , i religiously followed it and got my results this is the regime i followed as posted below:
View attachment 1320901

before bonemashing View attachment 1320902

after bonemashing :View attachment 1320915
as you can see from my results from just 6 weeks of bonemashing my jaw has become quite defined and more angular than it previously was my chin also increased by quite a lot i measured my bigonal width
my eyebrows also got lowered and look quite aggresive which i dont like im planning to stop hitting the brow bone

my results for hollow cheeks are yet to be released and it will take another 2-3 months but here is all the proof that i can give yall ,
CONCLUSION:bonemashing works and is a cheaper cost-effective way rather than wasting money on plastic surgery and both pictures were taken at the same angle .IF YOU HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR THANK YOU FOR READING

View attachment 1320936

@Salludon @ArvidGustavsson @FromNormietoChad @Celexawer @Ryan @Deusmaximus @Drago Soprano @PingPong @sorrowfulsad @AsGoodAsItGets
@germanlooks @terminus @mortis @gamma @Preston @TRUE_CEL @TimeToChange @Theodore Bagwell @OldVirgin @dnrd @AutisticBeaner @StrangerDanger
@wanttobeattractive

congrats on cheek sucking, faggot :feelskek:

• JFL
0 difference as always :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14280
0 difference as always :forcedsmile:
yea sure there is a difference you just cant accept the reality of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, im trying to help yall people lol , if you don't belive me then dont bro

nig9a wtf is that quote :lul::lul::lul:
you're literally the most delusional person Ive seen here
see try it for yourself when you get the results your mind will be blown away , stop barking at me and try it for yourself(y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • Love it
oke

• Love it
mirin op, will do the same, thanks!

• Love it
well i belive its bone growth look at wolffes law , and like i said i was at same weight
doesnt matter if it worked anyways your face shape is fucking horrendous its over

doesnt matter if it worked anyways your face shape is fucking horrendous its over
sure bud lol i already have a stacy gf sometimes i ponder why iam on this site :)

View attachment 1320901

before bonemashing View attachment 1320902

after bonemashing :View attachment 1320915

View attachment 1320936

@wanttobeattractive

Do u know Abdul nd Swiss guy they also ascended with smashing

• +1
Reactions: Teknomancer
Do u know Abdul nd Swiss guy they also ascended with smashing
Who's abdul? Is he that blackpilled arab guy?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Post the exact areas where you punch yourself so that users here can replicate

• +1
Reactions: Bobbyboy