[RESULTS OF GRANNYFISH EXPERIMENT] It's over for malecels in 2022. Even Chads are going for grannies now.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yea I think so

make a granny fish and send likes to hot guys and see results
Which ones are chads in the original Tinder experiment?
And sure.

Which ones are chads in the original Tinder experiment?
And sure.
I can’t really look at pics rn
I’m at work and using looksmax at minimum brightness

• +1
I can’t really look at pics rn
I’m at work and using looksmax at minimum brightness
Report back to me when you're done.

I'm off work for the week :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
fair enough. This just isn't the case for the people I know irl. Most met IRL through social circle or bar/club.
People lie all the time for status. When I push people and act very non judgmental they usually admit to having met online, even though they initially say they met through friends or somewhere else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 7580 and mulattomaxxer
People lie all the time for status. When I push people and act very non judgmental they usually admit to having met online, even though they initially say they met through friends or somewhere else.
fair enough. Well its fucking over for me if I have to meet somebody online :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and noodlelover
We all fucked. But on the plus side...

• JFL
Well maybe but most couples are looksmatched

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
Well maybe but most couples are looksmatched
fair enough. Well its fucking over for me if I have to meet somebody online :lul:
I once knew a guy who's girlfriend mogged him, in both personality and looks, and they both had the same shitty low wage job. He was a below average social retard who spent all of his time gaming. I flirted a little with her, but then never saw them again. Basically, he was the roommate of one of her friends or something like that.

So there's still possibilities, improbable events, and exploits out there beyond looksmaxing. I think every guy who wants to find some one should looks max fully, and then probably learn game/social skills, photoshop, etc. and keep going until they get lucky and land their dream life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
There's a little shame in saying that you met online. Even in 2021.

I once knew a guy who's girlfriend mogged him, in both personality and looks, and they both had the same shitty low wage job. He was a below average social retard who spent all of his time gaming. I flirted a little with her, but then never saw them again. Basically, he was the roommate of one of her friends or something like that.

So there's still possibilities, improbable events, and exploits out there beyond looksmaxing. I think every guy who wants to find some one should looks max fully, and then probably learn game/social skills, photoshop, etc. and keep going until they get lucky and land their dream life.
how many bodies did she have?
a very high value woman can get her looksmatch or above for ltr

Not possible that 40% couples meet on tinder …. It’s 90% men anyways

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
eharmony has more women than men
Never heard of it … people don’t use it here I guess

I think hinge has much better ratio than tinder

jfl

I think hinge has much better ratio than tinder
since the term "relationship app" obviously would attract women

• +1
hinge and bumble
Yea true.. I think more girls use tinder in summers , there were more girls willing to meet me in summer

• +1
Yea true.. I think more girls use tinder in summers , there were more girls willing to meet me in summer
Hot girl summer maxxing

• +1
@TRUE_CEL how do these results compare against yesterday?

So 20 something year old chadlites have their age range on tinder set to 60+ and red pillers say women age like milk ? It never began for men in 2021

shooting al pacino GIF
Which ones are chadlites?

Her looksmatch is rotting in an old folks home

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and fogdart
@fogdart have you seen this set jfl
Dude I can’t cope. The fact these men have their preferences set to women over 60 is very disturbing. I cap mine at 28. Chads and chadlites are literally fucking bottom of barrel women - no wonder inceldom is at it’s all time peak.
the office gun GIF

• So Sad
Abolish women rights end the injustice

Abolish women rights end the injustice
Why ?
rhere are more than women … can’t really blame women for having it so easy on tinder
It’s 90% male lol

Reddit ——>

Jews have skyrocketed ethnic smv so white guys have to go for grannies… girls like whatever media tells them
Fuck the Jews but massive cope brah ethnic are not even considered as human beings

• JFL
Why ?
rhere are more than women … can’t really blame women for having it so easy on tinder
It’s 90% male lol
No abolish women's rights
Rebuild the PATHYEACHY
Abolish divorce abortion
And bar women from dating apps

• JFL
@Biggdink stop jflling ne pinkofaggot
U cums skinned runed everything for your self and us ethnics

• Hmm...
male thirst are the most abundance resources in this world

Proof
Source
Evidence
I saw some ranjeet in a car with a white girl, while chadlites are fighting for granny’s attention

you’re coping hard if you deny Jewpill

I saw some ranjeet in a car with a white girl, while chadlites are fighting for granny’s attention

you’re coping hard if you deny Jewpill
Cherry picking

• Hmm...
Dude I can’t cope. The fact these men have their preferences set to women over 60 is very disturbing. I cap mine at 28. Chads and chadlites are literally fucking bottom of barrel women - no wonder inceldom is at it’s all time peak.
the office gun GIF
So who are beckies fucking?

@forevergymcelling is dating in the UK that hard that these slayers have to resort to matching with 60+ grannies on tinder?
Which ones do you think are legit Chads?