Resume gap

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
I have a 2 year gap. What I figured out is that the reason they ask if because they are afraid the answer might be "I was in jail" or "I was in a mental institution", so I just started answering "I stayed in my room smoking cigarettes and staring at the ceiling for two years. But then I quit smoking and got a job and went back to work."

People seem to accept that. Even boomers.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and 5'7 zoomer
Lie on it and just say you held your last job up until just recently, you have to finesse its all part of the system, you play the game to win

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i have 8year gap

its over?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and vermillioncorefan
I have a 2 year gap. What I figured out is that the reason they ask if because they are afraid the answer might be "I was in jail" or "I was in a mental institution", so I just started answering "I stayed in my room smoking cigarettes and staring at the ceiling for two years. But then I quit smoking and got a job and went back to work."

People seem to accept that. Even boomers.
Say you were volunteering in some borderline third world country.

• JFL
Yes normies are harsh when you don’t measure up to their standards
i IQmog normies brutally tho, maybe employers carr bout that shizsle

• +1
i IQmog normies brutally tho, maybe employers carr bout that shizsle
If you put in your IQ in resume, it’s over, straight to the bin. If you want to show your IQ, take GMAT and have it in the resume. But it doesn’t really matter. It’s employers market rn, too much competition.

• +1
If you put in your IQ in resume, it’s over, straight to the bin. If you want to show your IQ, take GMAT and have it in the resume. But it doesn’t really matter. It’s employers market rn, too much competition.
it has always been employers market and always will be.

my garbage country, netherlands, opened up the borders so that theres even more competition among employees and rich capitalist jewish business can profit even more

I can show my IQ In my resume by showing off my academic results before I started rotting, which were top1% of the country from age 11 all the way till age 21 in standardized national testing.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and laaltin