Clayed.nas
Zyzz up tren hard
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2026
- Posts
- 1,306
- Reputation
- 1,344
?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Same im doing 40mcg for 3 months what's your dosage ?Going to buy clen from Indiamart, is it good?
What you think in clenreta
im on 3mg rn
What are your resultsSame im doing 40mcg for 3 months what's your dosage ?
SameSame im doing 40mcg for 3 months what's your dosage ?
Dnp isn't an option for me im doing clen need to lose 3 or 4 kgI used Reta to go from 135kg to 95kg and the. I aded dnp to go from 95 to 75
Clean is useless just use dnp
My maximum dose was 300 don’t be stupid or you will die
Starting next monthWhat are your results
don’t know much about itWhat you think in clen
MirinSame
i know 3 people who have needed glasses after using for 2 monthsreta
im on 3mg rn

Expensivedon’t know much about it
Reta is all you need tbh
they’re probably attention seekingi know 3 people who have needed glasses after using for 2 months![]()
get it from ChinaExpensive
Any muscle lose?they’re probably attention seeking
reta has no correlation to eyesight loss
and i’ve been on for several months
never experienced any issues with eyesight
nor has anyone else i know who has used it
Clen is more convenientget it from China
you can get a year’s supply for under $100
What is your bf %?Dnp isn't an option for me im doing clen need to lose 3 or 4 kg
i know 3 people who have needed glasses after using for 2 months![]()
sureClen is more convenient
Heard doing it for too long cause muscle losenah
i don’t have a lot of muscle anyways
Agreedsure
since you have to inject reta
but you can take clen orally iirc
but reta is superior
Bro why am I barely feeling anything when on 250mg?I used Reta to go from 135kg to 95kg and the. I aded dnp to go from 95 to 75
Clean is useless just use dnp
My maximum dose was 300 don’t be stupid or you will die
it’s mostly older people tho. my mom and her friendsthey’re probably attention seeking
reta has no correlation to eyesight loss
and i’ve been on for several months
never experienced any issues with eyesight
nor has anyone else i know who has used it
and then one of my friends. my mom and her friend can no longer legally drive at night, and my friend where’s glasses because he started using. my mom i would imagine is not attention seeking. yes it’s reta not anything else before you doubt me 
How big are youBro why am I barely feeling anything when on 250mg?
220LB when I started and now I’m at 215.2How big are you
u got scammed and are taking fake shitBro why am I barely feeling anything when on 250mg?

I confirmed my source through Meso RX.u got scammed and are taking fake shit![]()
well then i got nothing to say. how fast did u drop 5 lbs. i might put my friend on since he is severely depressed about his weight even though he’s lost 50+ lbs nattyI confirmed my source through Meso RX.
Also, I’m experiencing side effects like lethargy and the change of color in bodily fluids. And I have gone down to 215 from 220.
I dropped 5lbs in a week.well then i got nothing to say. how fast did u drop 5 lbs. i might put my friend on since he is severely depressed about his weight even though he’s lost 50+ lbs natty
what dosing should i do my friend and how much is it, he’s poor and isn’t smart so i have to help himI dropped 5lbs in a week.
And that’s only because I wasn’t dieting properly. I bet if I diet properly then I will actually drop weight faster.

Bro quit referring to yourself as “friend”what dosing should i do my friend and how much is it, he’s poor and isn’t smart so i have to help him![]()
im skinny as fuck. im malnourished practically, after water polo im hopping on oral steroids and gonna put on 30 lbs.Bro quit referring to yourself as “friend”
How much does he weigh and where does he live? If he lives in giga hot area then he should wait for the weather to get a bit colder and started with 150MG and gradually work his way up to higher doses until he finds the dose that’s ideal for him.
. dnp is oral i assume? how much per bottle from ur vendor, i’ll see if rohan has itDNP Is oral yes. It comes in pill form and powder form.im skinny as fuck. im malnourished practically, after water polo im hopping on oral steroids and gonna put on 30 lbs.
he’s 212 i think, lives in one of the hottest places in california but this next week itll be like 80-90 degrees. our weeks have still been 98+ since fall has started. dnp is oral i assume? how much per bottle from ur vendor, i’ll see if rohan has it
alright cool, let me see if my friend wants it and if my vendor has itDNP Is oral yes. It comes in pill form and powder form.
It’s gonna be pretty brutal for your friend if he’s taking it in that kind of weather. Just advise him to be careful so he doesn’t kill himself from overheating or organ failure.
DM For source.
I just sent you a pmDNP Is oral yes. It comes in pill form and powder form.
It’s gonna be pretty brutal for your friend if he’s taking it in that kind of weather. Just advise him to be careful so he doesn’t kill himself from overheating or organ failure.
DM For source.
No you didn’t. You sent me a private chat.I just sent you a pm