Reta ruined my life

kliiipss

kliiipss

Bronze
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
332
Reputation
239
I used Reta for 9 months it helped me go from 135kg to 75 kg
But I lost all my muscles and started balding because of it
And even after being off of it for over a month now
My stomach is super sensitive if I eat like just a full plate of food my stomach can’t handle it and I would have to throw up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test and Sean O’Pry
build muscle retard
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piskasosiska, Barreton, shedontluv-U and 6 others
"my aggressive dieting for 9 months made me loose muscle and hair"

the stomach thing might just be you having developed some subconscious dieting habit/response to food
 
"my aggressive dieting for 9 months made me loose muscle and hair"

the stomach thing might just be you having developed some subconscious dieting habit/response to foodl
Exactly it’s not the Reta it self
 
I used Reta for 9 months it helped me go from 135kg to 75 kg
But I lost all my muscles and started balding because of it
And even after being off of it for over a month now
My stomach is super sensitive if I eat like just a full plate of food my stomach can’t handle it and I would have to throw up
Malnutrition. Hairgrowth needs certain minerals ans vitamins. And genetics (mostly)
Also muscle mass is muscle memory, so youll get it back after a month or two
Also: your muscle mass is bigger when you are fat no mattee what. Also: you are not getting to buimd much musclemaas while starving

But good job ok loosing weight, get lean, fix your diet and start training again
 
  • +1
Reactions: kliiipss
Malnutrition. Hairgrowth needs certain minerals ans vitamins. And genetics (mostly)
Also muscle mass is muscle memory, so youll get it back after a month or two
Also: your muscle mass is bigger when you are fat no mattee what. Also: you are not getting to buimd much musclemaas while starving

But good job ok loosing weight, get lean, fix your diet and start training again
Thx bro what are the supplements and minerals hair need to grow I’m on fin and mino
But I still eat like 1000 calories a day because my stomach can’t handle heavy foods I eat only vegetables like a fucking a cow
 
Thx bro what are the supplements and minerals hair need to grow I’m on fin and mino
But I still eat like 1000 calories a day because my stomach can’t handle heavy foods I eat only vegetables like a fucking a cow
:lul::lul: thats why youbare balding, eat some actual food, and visit a doctor if you have digestion problems
You dont need supplements you need food
 
  • +1
Reactions: kliiipss
:lul::lul: thats why youbare balding, eat some actual food, and visit a doctor if you have digestion problems
You dont need supplements you need food
doctors cost too much and don’t say the full truth
I would rather get advices from autistic kids in subforms than visiting a doctor full of the Jews propaganda
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats
doctors cost too much and don’t say the full truth
I would rather get advices from autistic kids in subforms than visiting a doctor full of the Jews propaganda
America moment
Dont eat any slop, industrial sugar, ready made food green leaf
Noone is going to give you medical advice, scince if you cant digest you mught have a decease, chronic issue, or not
Are you able to digest meat (chicken, beef, salmon...), eggs ans dairy?
 
America moment
Dont eat any slop, industrial sugar, ready made food green leaf
Noone is going to give you medical advice, scince if you cant digest you mught have a decease, chronic issue, or not
Are you able to digest meat (chicken, beef, salmon...), eggs ans dairy?
I can digest everything it’s just about the amount of it
Like for example 2 chicken breasts is the maximum I can eat the whole day
 

Similar threads

Ponomarevans
Replies
6
Views
95
itsover666
itsover666
reeven
Replies
3
Views
85
7zyzz7
7zyzz7
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
7
Views
102
ocelot2009
O
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
70
justaguythatexists
justaguythatexists
7nclave
Replies
12
Views
82
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top