• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and rand anon
i hate it when they pollute my visuospatial field with their brown skin

• +1
Reactions: rooman and CursedOne
cry for us.
Lol at admitting to being one

Lol at how much of an unironic failo it is and how much it changes the way i perceive a user once i find it out..

Holy shit lol

Over for your iq.. this was the only place you couldve ran away from youre identity and you fucking blew it

Lol at admitting to being one

Lol at how much of an unironic failo it is and how much it changes the way i perceive a user once i find it out..

Holy shit lol

Over for your iq.. this was the only place you couldve ran away from youre identity and you fucking blew it
im a proud curry, meanwhile youre a black woman and denying it because of how ashamed you are of your own race and gender

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, stickyblickyhuh and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
That's why I tell em kpopmaxx bhai

im a proud curry, meanwhile youre a black woman and denying it because of how ashamed you are of your own race and gender
Me and your moms relationship summed up:

• +1
Reactions: John124
Stop being racist!

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Me and your moms relationship summed up:

You're saying this just to bully curries but 100% of the Indian women in my workplace who are married are flirty with me

Their women cuck the men an insane amount, marriage doesn't even factor into that

nah, we need them to keep scamming the wrinkly cumskins. Also the shitskin girls, indian or middle eastern all of those love korean so we need keep them

• Love it
Stop racism!
And just watch my nigga Jonghyun tear it up on stage

on some real shit i respect that

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
lmao what
too retarded to larp as male but need solid evidence like "im actually female" but considering thats a nigger bitch she will give herself away due to negative digit iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
damn i want curry girl suck suck my bwc
Me too ngl.. this shit turned me the fuck on

I order you to find hrr name and link it here

Go.. do your job boy 👴👴👴👴 *whip whip

too retarded to larp as male but need solid evidence like "im actually female" but considering thats a nigger bitch she will give herself away due to negative digit iq
but what did it give away?

nah, we need them to keep scamming the wrinkly cumskins. Also the shitskin girls, indian or middle eastern all of those love korean so we need keep them
Can anyone tell me what this guy said? He seems mad replying to BTS. I can't translate romanized hindi

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
You'd think If we were so repulsive that you'd go out of your way to avoid us and not think of us, and yet, we live in your heads rent free.

When you're out, you look over your shoulder to make sure we aren't following you.

When you drop your kids off to school, you stay a few minutes after just to make sure no curries are follow them in.

When your kids come back from school, you let out a sigh of relief when you see the bus driver isn't curry.

When you're having you're nice little family dinner, you anxiously keep looking outside your home to make sure some curry isn't standing in your backyard like that one old nigga from the The Box.

When you tuck your kids in bed at night, you jump back in fright from the shadow on the wall of what you thought was a brown arm, but in reality it was just a tree branch.

And when you lay in bed at night, you're afraid to go to sleep because when you close your eyes you see his face stare back at you...

Attachments

• indian-man-with-a-big-smile-in-cochin-india-AX6E7X.jpg
    indian-man-with-a-big-smile-in-cochin-india-AX6E7X.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688, Aypo129, CursedOne and 1 other person
Seriously though if you're a black foid, you talking like this is ironic asf, plus no one would care if you took them seriously or not.

• Woah
Seriously though if you're a black foid, you talking like this is ironic asf, plus no one would care if you took them seriously or not.
@Makeyousit
Are u one of those edgy hello kitty whores?

@Makeyousit
Are u one of those edgy hello kitty whores?
Gullibility lvl of this forum is astonishing

Funnily enough one of the sexy sluts i like is like that, hello kitty, y2k aesthetic.. hot albanian slut

Op I’m not fan of Indians and complain about them taking over the world

But honestly black women like are fucking ugliest and have no hair

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Op I’m not fan of Indians and complain about them taking over the world

But honestly black women like are fucking ugliest and have no hair
I like thick asf ones.. with fat asses.. and has to have a decent face

Just for fucking tho ofc.. but i guess its just a fetish thing

Gullibility lvl of this forum is astonishing

Funnily enough one of the sexy sluts i like is like that, hello kitty, y2k aesthetic.. hot albanian slut
Send bobs and vegane? My kitten