Venting Retarded whore mother found my cumsock again

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Zephir
I left it by my bed last night. I went to the gym today and when I came back it was on my desk, meaning she moved it there.
What a fucking retarded whore. I swear to god she's a pervert. She always comes into my room and looks around for something. Until I was 16 she'd literally just open the door randomly to check if i'm sleeping whenever she woke up and decided to go downstairs. She'd come over and fix my pillows and quilt even though I told her many times to fuck off. She was doing it out of spite.
Can I report this perverted piece of shit somewhere? I'm so sick of her that I feel like going ER on her Minecraft account.

Last edited:
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

đź’˘
SlavCelibate

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Zephir
Caging at some low IQ ungrateful niggas here

She's a worthless subhuman drug-addicted whore stay-at-home mom who abuses her cuck husband and often doesn't even let him sleep inside the house. Literally nothing to be grateful for. She shat me out into the world and then made me a high inhib autist. That's all she ever did for me.

BlackBoyo

BlackBoyo

Ah
>
It’s a joke bruv
>
She's a worthless subhuman drug-addicted whore stay-at-home mom who abuses her cuck husband and often doesn't even let him sleep inside the house. Literally nothing to be grateful for. She shat me out into the world and then made me a high inhib autist. That's all she ever did for me.

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Ask for 3some

BlackBoyo

BlackBoyo

Ah
What's with this bluepilled "hurr durr she's your mother you must respect her she's the most important person in your life" bullshit? More proof that women can do no wrong. There's literally nothing I have to be grateful for.
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Zephir
Be grateful she cares about you

She doesn't though. She was addicted to drugs when she had me and she has always been mentally and physically abusive. She told me to kill myself and that she regrets having me many times since the age of 6. And clearly she has some perverted lust for me. I genuinely hope she gets cancer and dies a painful death (no homo).

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Zephir
Cum into the toilet next time

Never in any socks

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

bowsers me
Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Zephir
Last edited:
je3oe

je3oe

Do not insist on one hundred, Ninety is okay, too
Dont be a bitch and behave you moron. She is your mother and she is the ONLY women that will love you for who you are. Better behave before ill fuck you up.

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Zephir
Dont be a bitch and behave you moron. She is your mother and she is the ONLY women that will love you for who you are. Better behave before ill fuck you up.

another simp ass nigga. Stop the meme that mothers are perfect and they can do no wrong. Some mothers are shit and they don't deserve any respect. My mother is one of those mothers. She doesn't love me.

She doesn't though. She was addicted to drugs when she had me and she has always been mentally and physically abusive. She told me to kill myself and that she regrets having me many times since the age of 6. And clearly she has some perverted lust for me. I genuinely hope she gets cancer and dies a painful death (no homo).

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
you know what you have to do

Users who are viewing this thread