Retarded whore mother found my cumsock again

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I left it by my bed last night. I went to the gym today and when I came back it was on my desk, meaning she moved it there.
What a fucking retarded whore. I swear to god she's a pervert. She always comes into my room and looks around for something. Until I was 16 she'd literally just open the door randomly to check if i'm sleeping whenever she woke up and decided to go downstairs. She'd come over and fix my pillows and quilt even though I told her many times to fuck off. She was doing it out of spite.
Can I report this perverted piece of shit somewhere? I'm so sick of her that I feel like going ER on her Minecraft account.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4991, Halotestin and 6 others
SlavCelibate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
Caging at some low IQ ungrateful niggas here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, buflek, Chadelite and 5 others
Caging at some low IQ ungrateful niggas here

She's a worthless subhuman drug-addicted whore stay-at-home mom who abuses her cuck husband and often doesn't even let him sleep inside the house. Literally nothing to be grateful for. She shat me out into the world and then made me a high inhib autist. That's all she ever did for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
>
It’s a joke bruv
>
She's a worthless subhuman drug-addicted whore stay-at-home mom who abuses her cuck husband and often doesn't even let him sleep inside the house. Literally nothing to be grateful for. She shat me out into the world and then made me a high inhib autist. That's all she ever did for me.

Ask for 3some

What's with this bluepilled "hurr durr she's your mother you must respect her she's the most important person in your life" bullshit? More proof that women can do no wrong. There's literally nothing I have to be grateful for.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 3902
Be grateful she cares about you

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
What's with this bluepilled "hurr durr she's your mother you must respect her she's the most important person in your life" bullshit? More proof that women can do no wrong. There's literally nothing I have to be grateful for.
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and FatJattMofo
Be grateful she cares about you

She doesn't though. She was addicted to drugs when she had me and she has always been mentally and physically abusive. She told me to kill myself and that she regrets having me many times since the age of 6. And clearly she has some perverted lust for me. I genuinely hope she gets cancer and dies a painful death (no homo).

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3902
Ascend with her tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Cum into the toilet next time

Never in any socks

Cum into the toilet next time

Never in any socks

It doesn't feel as good when I have to control my legs. I usually do it onto my chest and then I wipe it off with toilet paper but I was too lazy to do that yesterday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Last edited:
Dont be a bitch and behave you moron. She is your mother and she is the ONLY women that will love you for who you are. Better behave before ill fuck you up.

Dont be a bitch and behave you moron. She is your mother and she is the ONLY women that will love you for who you are. Better behave before ill fuck you up.

another simp ass nigga. Stop the meme that mothers are perfect and they can do no wrong. Some mothers are shit and they don't deserve any respect. My mother is one of those mothers. She doesn't love me.

She doesn't though. She was addicted to drugs when she had me and she has always been mentally and physically abusive. She told me to kill myself and that she regrets having me many times since the age of 6. And clearly she has some perverted lust for me. I genuinely hope she gets cancer and dies a painful death (no homo).

you know what you have to do