Retards who say it's all genetics

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Don't you understand the effects of mouth breathing, very early sleeping position (dolichocephalic, mesocephalic, brachycephalic skull), prenatal testosterone and pubertal testosterone? Are you fucking rarted?

Now for height and genetics I agree and all this peptide and hgh stuff is kinda cope

Attachments

• Gerbil-boy-1-1024x395.jpg
    Gerbil-boy-1-1024x395.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Aids!
didnt read

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 685
Cope. Genetics=everything. Everyone here was born in a good environment, unless african.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, SikKunt, fobos and 3 others
Cope. Genetics=everything. Everyone here was born in a good environment, unless african.
Good on you ignoring anything I said. And you don't seem to understand what people mean with environmental (mouth breathing, estrogen in jew food etc)

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and dogtown
Good on you ignoring anything I said. And you don't seem to understand what people mean with environmental (mouth breathing, estrogen in jew food etc)
I didnt mouth breath, and gmo is banned here, i think i ate good since i am tall. Not that it matters. And i dont you can change skull , skull is 100% genetic, you get your skull genes from your father in 99% of situation

I didnt mouth breath, and gmo is banned here, i think i ate good since i am tall. Not that it matters. And i dont you can change skull , skull is 100% genetic, you get your skull genes from your father in 99% of situation
1. I didnt mouth breath, and gmo is banned here, i think i ate good since i am tall.
Anecdotes are useless. It's a known fact what mouth breathing does to the face

2. And i dont you can change skull , skull is 100% genetic, you get your skull genes from your father in 99% of situation
No that's NOT true, there was even an American study which noted an increase in brachycephalics because of the promotion of back sleeping for infants

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
1. I didnt mouth breath, and gmo is banned here, i think i ate good since i am tall.
Anecdotes are useless. It's a known fact what mouth breathing does to the face

2. And i dont you can change skull , skull is 100% genetic, you get your skull genes from your father in 99% of situation
No that's NOT true, there was even an American study which noted an increase in brachycephalics because of the promotion of back sleeping for infants
Fuuuuuuu my dumb mom listened to the nanny or whatever and i never slept on my back now i have gay alien skull. Parents=useless

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I still mouthbreath during sleep. Since i was little. How can i be perfect tho? Checkmate bro

I still mouthbreath during sleep. Since i was little. How can i be perfect tho? Checkmate bro
Tons of people do that and anecdotes mean nothing. If you were to mouthbreate alot during the day you'd have your face effected by it long term

Tons of people do that and anecdotes mean nothing. If you were to mouthbreate alot during the day you'd have your face effected by it long term

bro chill out

too many users here are like

"Everything is cope, except for what i need"

• +1
tfw nosebreather and still trucel :feelsrope:

phenotype?
hair?
cheekbones?
nose?
symmetry?
frame?
not getting any physical deformities? (let alone mental ones)
face harmony in general?
and much much more..........

I became a mouth breather in the womb

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
Damn i feel sorry for the guy in the pic, if he didnt mouth breathe he would have been a literal pretty boy chad but turned into a zombie subhuman

• +1
phenotype?
hair?
cheekbones?
nose?
symmetry?
frame?
not getting any physical deformities? (let alone mental ones)
face harmony in general?
and much much more..........
1. I never said phenotype isn't genetic
2. I never said hair isn't genetic
3. Determined by many things and not just genetics, although some people just genetically have them. Look at native Americans today and the ones back then. A huge difference has happened.
4. Yes nose is genetic but it can be affected ALOT by mouthbreating, prenatal T etc. Mouth breathing fucked up my nose.
5. Once again determined by many things like not mouth breathing, 2d4d ratio and diet even. There's no reason to think people are genetically more assymetric
6. Yeah frame is genetic but once again it's also determined by pubertal testosterone
7. I never said genetics don't matter at all. I will talk about this later
8. Same answer as 5
I never said genetics don't play a role and sure genotype/phenotype has alot of effect too. But people here like to blame everything on genetics out of laziness when environmental factors play a huge role too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I never said genetics don't play a role and sure genotype/phenotype has alot of effect too. But people here like to blame everything on genetics out of laziness when environmental factors play a huge role too
true

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It’s all about height and looks, man.

Don't you understand the effects of mouth breathing, very early sleeping position (dolichocephalic, mesocephalic, brachycephalic skull), prenatal testosterone and pubertal testosterone? Are you fucking rarted?

Now for height and genetics I agree and all this peptide and hgh stuff is kinda cope
Allergy is a bigger bad guy then the Norwood reaper srs

• +1
I agree tbh

But mewing is cope and fake

• +1
when your genetic is literal shit, no matter how perfect is your enviroment, you ll still look like shit