Retards who think they can't attract a woman.

D

Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Bronze
I'm not going to pretend that if you're ugly as shit and 5'5 that you can somehow get anywhere near fucking an attractive woman. I am going to tell you that if your shit genetics survived this long there's going to be somebody who will willingly copulate with you. Even if they too have the same terrible genetics. If you put even a moderate amount of effort in and rise above what your parents achieved. (IE: Money, Physique, Status, ETC) You can even potentially date somebody MORE Physically attractive than you. (By whatever margin your achievements allowed. (Status>Money>Physique)

Footnote:The Chances you Marry/copulate up are shit, (especially here LMAO) but your bloodline survived until now, which means you can get an ugly ass wife and ugly ass kids and live an ugly ass life which might make you happy.

If you retards were to use your brains for more than 12 seconds you should have realized natural selection would have raped your bloodline in the ass by now.

INB4: COPE!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: (I have no issue attracting women.)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, mulattomaxxer, .👽. and 20 others
this is chads.org you want incels.is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, .👽., vaninskybird and 12 others
Everybody here is htn or chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer, .👽. and 15 others
what if natural selection is currently raping me in the ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Chadeep, Effortless and 7 others
I'm not going to pretend that if you're ugly as shit and 5'5 that you can somehow get anywhere near fucking an attractive woman. I am going to tell you that if your shit genetics survived this long there's going to be somebody who will willingly copulate with you. Even if they too have the same terrible genetics. If you put even a moderate amount of effort in and rise above what your parents achieved. (IE: Money, Physique, Status, ETC) You can even potentially date somebody MORE Physically attractive than you. (By whatever margin your achievements allowed. (Status>Money>Physique)

Footnote:The Chances you Marry/copulate up are shit, (especially here LMAO) but your bloodline survived until now, which means you can get an ugly ass wife and ugly ass kids and live an ugly ass life which might make you happy.

If you retards were to use your brains for more than 12 seconds you should have realized natural selection would have raped your bloodline in the ass by now.

INB4: COPE!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: (I have no issue attracting women.)
Mirin your username. Surgery's for the birds.

Anyways, most people here would rather dream of a day when they can get surgery than try to improve themselves (develope their character). It's just easier for them. Develpment of character is hard. I do think a lot of them in their hearts know that surgery won't help them.

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
I'm not looksmaxxing so that I can have a normal blue pill apple pie life with a broken marriage and a bunch of kids that would cost a lot of money and time to raise.

All I want is to look good enough to hookup with lots of women on Tinder to the point where I can spin plates to get laid on a daily basis with almost no effort, which is why I am gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing, studymaxxing, and eventually, leanmaxxing.

This site isn't about incels, it's about black pilled men who are trying to ascend to the point where they can become Chad enough to get laid regularly. Everyone knows that getting a girlfriend is easy, but we don't want to become beta bucks, we want to become alpha Chads.
Not all of us will succeed but some definitely will.

And it's not as if getting laid with hundreds of women will give me some gold medal or other achievement, but at least, I will be fully sexually satisfied and when people ask me what experience I have with women, I will be able to brag to them that I have much more than they could ever have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stallone, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 14917 and 11 others
muh hypergamy

I'm not looksmaxxing so that I can have a normal blue pill apple pie life with a broken marriage and a bunch of kids that would cost a lot of money and time to raise.

All I want is to look good enough to hookup with lots of women on Tinder to the point where I can spin plates to get laid on a daily basis with almost no effort, which is why I am gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing, studymaxxing, and eventually, leanmaxxing.

This site isn't about incels, it's about black pilled men who are trying to ascend to the point where they can become Chad enough to get laid regularly. Everyone knows that getting a girlfriend is easy, but we don't want to become beta bucks, we want to become alpha Chads.

And it's not as if getting laid with hundreds of women will give me some gold medal or other achievement, but at least, I will be fully sexually satisfied and when people ask me what experience I have with women, I will be able to brag to them that I have much more than they could ever have.
Bait Thread

Mirin your username. Surgery's for the birds.

Anyways, most people here would rather dream of a day when they can get surgery than try to improve themselves (develope their character). It's just easier for them. Develpment of character is hard. I do think a lot of them in their hearts know that surgery won't help them.
Development of character is pure cope.

Surgery only works if there is truly something to fix, you can't do a surgery to look like a hollywood actor, it just doesn't work like that.

But to succeed with women, you don't need to have a 10/10 face, you just need an average face with a very good muscular ripped physique and ways to show it off to women and use it to your advantage while acting alpha, and women will want to have sex with you because very few men out there are that masculine. But you can't act alpha, if you don't look alpha, otherwise, no one will take you seriously.

For most guys on here (those who don't have a recessed jaw or underbite or oversized nose), gymmaxxing is the most effective solution, especially, when it is followed by leanmaxxing right after and stylemaxxing to show off that physique. I doubt that most guys on here have understood that though.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Cretinous and Deleted member 5786
People who don't fit that are posting on incels.is. They already know it's over. If someone is either htn+ facially or very tall then they still have potential to ascend to Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15357, Deleted member 5786 and gamma
Development of character is pure cope.

Surgery only works if there is truly something to fix, you can't do a surgery to look like a hollywood actor, it just doesn't work like that.

But to succeed with women, you don't need to have a 10/10 face, you just need an average face with a very good muscular ripped physique and ways to show it off to women and use it to your advantage while acting alpha, and women will want to have sex with you because very few men out there are that masculine. But you can't act alpha, if you don't look alpha, otherwise, no one will take you seriously.

For most guys on here (those who don't have a recessed jaw or underbite or oversized nose), gymmaxxing is the most effective solution, especially, when it is followed by leanmaxxing right after and stylemaxxing to show off that physique. I doubt that most guys on here have understood that though.
You'd be surprised. A lot of dudes who look alpha are nothing but. They'd like to be but they just don't know how. Why? Because they've got no experience. Because they haven't developed their character.

It's not a cope. I don't really cope. I'm actually pretty stoic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

@subhuman incel learn from this guy and your bimax is cope btw. start now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and subhuman incel
You'd be surprised. A lot of dudes who look alpha are nothing but. They'd like to be but they just don't know how. Why? Because they've got no experience. Because they haven't developed their character.

People who don't fit that are posting on incels.is. They already know it's over. If someone is either htn+ facially or very tall then they still have potential to ascend to Chad.
rate this guy who killed himself

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and subhuman incel
rate this guy who killed himself

There's tons of guys who look like him with cute girlfriends at my college. BBC halo is legit, especially if you're lightskin. He's a mentalcel. How tall is he?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 5786

It isn't as difficult as you describe to be alpha.
I'm not describing the type of alpha behaviour that most people online talk about.
When I say alpha, I mean the type of men who treat women like plates, who use them for sex without putting them on the pedestal, who will quickly punish their misbehaving girlfriend by downgrading her to the relationship level of a friend with benefits, and if she keeps disrespecting him, he will eventually cut off all contact with her.

That, to me, is true alpha behaviour, not the bullshit that youtubers like "Charisma on Demand", or "Alpha M" constantly describe.

And no, it doesn't require character. In fact, it doesn't even require a muscular ripped physique. It's just that a muscular ripped physique will finally give me the Online Dating success that I have always wanted to have, and that will make meeting women much easier.

When I said alpha, I wasn't talking about canned routines or pickup lines, but simply just treating women like they are no big deal, like they should be happy to spend time with me, instead of feeling like they deserve to be treated like queens. You don't need strong character to not be a simp, you just need knowledge and willpower.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16607 and Deleted member 15305
It isn't as difficult as you describe to be alpha.
I'm not describing the type of alpha behaviour that most people online talk about.
When I say alpha, I mean the type of men who treat women like plates, who use them for sex without putting them on the pedestal, who will quickly punish their misbehaving girlfriend by downgrading her to the relationship level of a friend with benefits, and if she keeps disrespecting him, he will eventually cut off all contact with her.

That, to me, is true alpha behaviour, not the bullshit that youtubers like "Charisma on Demand", or "Alpha M" constantly describe.

And no, it doesn't require character. In fact, it doesn't even require a muscular ripped physique. It's just that a muscular ripped physique will finally give me the Online Dating success that I have always wanted to have, and that will make meeting women much easier.

When I said alpha, I wasn't talking about canned routines or pickup lines, but simply just treating women like they are no big deal, like they should be happy to spend time with me, instead of feeling like they deserve to be treated like queens. You don't need strong character to not be a simp, you just need knowledge and willpower.
Character is what makes a man interesting. Yes, treating women like they're no big deal is inherently attractive. Essential. But you're gonna have to have more than that once you get bored of having one night stands with hoes who date online and frequent clubs.

Character is what makes a man interesting. Yes, treating women like they're no big deal is inherently attractive. Essential. But you're gonna have to have more than that once you get bored of having one night stands with hoes who date online and frequent clubs.
Kill Your Inner Loser's Retention guide is all that I need to have relationships with women, whether they are open or serious.

I don't believe there is such a thing as character in the way that you describe it.

• +1
Reactions: rrrrrr8526
Hard disagree. Looks aren't the issue. There's never been a time where things like Aspergers, low testosterone, being raised by a single mother, etc has been so prevalent.

Combine with the fact that women have never had so many options, that even the ugliest landwhale gets to pick and choose, and hopefully you understand why just "rising above your parents" and getting a six pack isn't enough.

It's like how our parents could buy a nice house for one year's salary... You can't just "rise above your parents" and buy a house for $60k anymore. It's literally not possible. Those days are long gone, my friend. And in the same way, just being an average dude is not good enough anymore. Rates of virginity among men are rising for a reason.

Need I remind you that 60% of males through history never procreated? And for females it's like 2%? Think about that. Natural selection is not on our side.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, thegoat, Tyronecell and 3 others
Kill Your Inner Loser's Retention guide is all that I need to have relationships with women, whether they are open or serious.

I don't believe there is such a thing as character in the way that you describe it.
Character is is something that can only come from perserverance through hardship and striving to place yourself in uncomfortable situations. It makes you different for sure.

• +1
Reactions: rrrrrr8526 and thecel

Hard disagree. Looks aren't the issue. There's never been a time where things like Aspergers, low testosterone, being raised by a single mother, etc has been so prevalent.

Combine with the fact that women have never had so many options, that even the ugliest landwhale gets to pick and choose, and hopefully you understand why just "rising above your parents" and getting a six pack isn't enough.

It's like how our parents could buy a nice house for one year's salary... You can't just "rise above your parents" and buy a house for $60k anymore. It's literally not possible. Those days are long gone, my friend. And in the same way, just being an average dude is not good enough anymore. Rates of virginity among men are rising for a reason.

Need I remind you that 60% of males through history never procreated? And for females it's like 2%? Think about that. Natural selection is not on our side.
Any proof for the last claim?

lets be honest pal you're way too autistic to ever reap the benefits of being chad

lets be honest pal you're way too autistic to ever reap the benefits of being chad
I'm not autistic, I'm just inexperienced due to many insecurities in my looks that I have had to deal with during my life.

I have had to deal with the worst underbite imaginable from childhood to around 20 years old and then, in 2021, red spots appeared around my nose that make it look like I have a sunburn and it is visible all the time, I also around 4 acne redheads on my temples, a nose filled with blackheads and a forehead covered with acne scars. It doesn't look as bad as Larsanova's face when he had acne but it still looks worse than back in 2020 and it is mostly genetic, but I can fix it with proper skin care.

But the main reason why I can't get laid is not because of my skin, or even my physique, but because I always manage to find weaknesses in my looks that I end up using as an excuse to not talk to women, because I am a perfectionist, so I always think that I am not good looking enough and I am never fully satisfied with my progress.

It's not that women don't want me, but I have rarely interacted with them but when I have, I have been successful. So, it's not that I lack the ability to talk to women, but I am often too distracted to put in the effort required to talk to women and then make all the proper next steps to eventually get laid and establish some form of relationship.

I don't lack the money, the looks or even the time, and I am not a mentalcel either, I'm just an excusecel. If you look at my old posts from 2020, you'll notice that too.
I am very good at writing very long paragraphs to explain myself but I often have a lot of difficulty accepting my character flaws and putting in the work to fix things.

I think that I am not the only one on this forum who is like that though, lots of guys on here have the potential to get laid a lot but they fail by not even trying because they're too focused on trying to look like a male model to actually go out and talk to women. I know that there are much uglier guys than me who are just more willing to take action who have gotten laid a lot while I got nothing. My laziness is the main reason why I am KHHV, not autism, it would be too easy to use a mental disorder as a copout to avoid taking responsibility for my shortcomings.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14543
I will travel the third world to find a GF
Also
" If you put even a moderate amount of effort in and rise above what your parents achieved. (IE: Money, Physique, Status, ETC"

I'm not autistic, I'm just inexperienced due to many insecurities in my looks that I have had to deal with during my life.

I have had to deal with the worst underbite imaginable from childhood to around 20 years old and then, in 2021, red spots appeared around my nose that make it look like I have a sunburn and it is visible all the time, I also around 4 acne redheads on my temples, a nose filled with blackheads and a forehead covered with acne scars. It doesn't look as bad as Larsanova's face when he had acne but it still looks worse than back in 2020 and it is mostly genetic, but I can fix it with proper skin care.

But the main reason why I can't get laid is not because of my skin, or even my physique, but because I always manage to find weaknesses in my looks that I end up using as an excuse to not talk to women, because I am a perfectionist, so I always think that I am not good looking enough and I am never fully satisfied with my progress.

It's not that women don't want me, but I have rarely interacted with them but when I have, I have been successful. So, it's not that I lack the ability to talk to women, but I am often too distracted to put in the effort required to talk to women and then make all the proper next steps to eventually get laid and establish some form of relationship.

I don't lack the money, the looks or even the time, and I am not a mentalcel either, I'm just an excusecel. If you look at my old posts from 2020, you'll notice that too.
I am very good at writing very long paragraphs to explain myself but I often have a lot of difficulty accepting my character flaws and putting in the work to fix things.

I think that I am not the only one on this forum who is like that though, lots of guys on here have the potential to get laid a lot but they fail by not even trying because they're too focused on trying to look like a male model to actually go out and talk to women. I know that there are much uglier guys than me who are just more willing to take action who have gotten laid a lot while I got nothing. My laziness is the main reason why I am KHHV, not autism, it would be too easy to use a mental disorder as a copout to avoid taking responsibility for my shortcomings.
dnr but gl bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

how big is your drick brah

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
get off our forum plz

major cope

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
how big is your drick brah
6 inch length, 6 inch girth. So slightly above average length but way above average girth.

Having a big dick is only going to help with retention though (having plates or FWB relationships that last a long time).

5 sentences or less nigga.

Most of human history women dident have the right to chose mates

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 13335
no
I am literally 1 psl rated by most women as 0,1,2/10 and have proofs that they only express disgust seeing my face
I know I have to be on incels.is but I failed to register there because of bad description lol:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
Most of human history women dident have the right to chose mates
Thats what I wanted to say

In patriarchy, in which our most human ancestors lived, the status was the most important for choosing the mate, not looks.

Right now we are the first generation that lives in a completely different world where looks are the most important

no
I am literally 1 psl rated by most women as 0,1,2/10 and have proofs that they only express disgust seeing my face
I know I have to be on incels.is but I failed to register there because of bad description lol:feelswhy:
Damn brutal
I'm speaking of who posts their pics, they're usually average or above

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

'im not autistic' then proceeds to write a 2000 word essay about why hes not autistic in the comments of an incel forum

'im not autistic' then proceeds to write a 2000 word essay about why hes not autistic in the comments of an incel forum
ADHD + High Dose Stimulant Medication = Uncontrollable urge to write essays.

That is the truth. It's not autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Edgar and Deleted member 14543
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
No because without the medication, I don't write essays. Also, I don't talk that much in real life.
I experience the same but you still sound autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Remember everyone here is 6'4:'+ with a 7'*6' dick MINIMUM

ADHD + High Dose Stimulant Medication = Uncontrollable urge to write essays.

That is the truth. It's not autism.
so this is the reason
now it all makes sense