Retin A and Hairloss

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
anyone have knowledge on this>

the connection between retin A and Hairloss, and the stats around it or how bad it is

thats accutane that causes hair loss

youll be fine wit retin a

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 5634 and SOS-Sonic
Its a meme created by schizophrenic users.

thats accutane that causes hair loss

youll be fine wit retin a
u sure>
like it doesnt speed up hairloss or anything cause i am prone to hairloss, i dont want to speed it up

contarary it can help hair loss i apply my hairline when i apply my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
The only thing to worry about Retin-A is starting on too high of a dosage. Everything else is gravy.

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude and SOS-Sonic
i didnt get it from this website
i got it from google and reddit and shit
Some people even mix it with alftradial and ru58841.
I am on fin and retin A for about a year, better skin, better hair and same dick.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, Deleted member 5634 and alligatordude
Some people even mix it with alftradial and ru58841.
I am on fin and retin A for about a year, better skin, better hair and same dick.
im probably gonna hop on fin when im like 25

cause if my hair acts like my brothers, grandfathers, and fathers, our hairline receeds in late teens by a cm which what mine has done, and then it stops until mid to late 20s and it starts up again

my brother is 3 years older so i can just see when he starts to receed, and ill hop on fin a year younger than the age it started up again

hes 23 and still had the same slightly receeded hairline as his 17/18 year old self

The only thing to worry about Retin-A is starting on too high of a dosage. Everything else is gravy.
i think i got 0.025%

im gonna start off with a mild application once this week i think

and then eventually do it 2 times a week, and stay at that pace which is all u need for anti aging effects from what people say

i think i got 0.025%

im gonna start off with a mild application once this week i think

and then eventually do it 2 times a week, and stay at that pace which is all u need for anti aging effects from what people say

Yeah I have no acne whatsoever so I will be getting 0.025 as well. Let me know how it works for you. Everyone here makes it sound like a godsend.

yeah i used retin a and started growing some facial hair, no hair loss i need to buy more shit works

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude