Retin-A is Great for the Mouth

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
Before I started using retin A, my lips looked thin and disgusting. Now that I’ve been using retin A, they look very full and plump like they did when I was a baby. Collagen rich lips are a huge looksmax. If you aren’t using retin A, you should be banned from this site as you aren’t a true looksmaxxer. Retin A is truly godly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Kmscurry, HowAmIAlive123 and 4 others
where do i order that shit to holland fam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
you put it on lips?

Before I started using retin A, my lips looked thin and disgusting. Now that I’ve been using retin A, they look very full and plump like they did when I was a baby. Collagen rich lips are a huge looksmax. If you aren’t using retin A, you should be banned from this site as you aren’t a true looksmaxxer. Retin A is truly godly
u srs? need this asap then. what did u do, put them on lips yeah?

u srs? need this asap then. what did u do, put them on lips yeah?
Yeah, I basically just apply it all over my face, including the lips

Sucward 12317170133148090419485954354938032754415207n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Fsegsehesh

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 5349
Just burn your fat pads bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soalian and HeavenAdmιn
OP, did you put that shit straight on the lips, or in the surrounding area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I won’t open again a thread for this so I’ll just ask here : is it ok to apply on under eye ? I’m absolutely boneless there

I mostly read use on lips is not recommended because of how sensitive the area is. Now if your lips are non existent applying it might not be so bad but has anyone done it for full lips and for an extended period of time? My lips are almost nigger tier can I do this? Also I call bs on the thin to full transformation but I can see how it might be beneficial regardless if the area can tolerate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Does retin a get rid of crows feet

• +1
Reactions: Soalian