Retin A made me lose undereye fat

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Yh buddy boyos, no change in diet, if anything I'm eating more, cooming less, but somehow my eye area looks kinda hollow.

I don't know what will happen if it's gonna get back jfl it's over I think tbh. I'm going ER till I get fillers...

Did you apply it under your eyes?

So I can basically put Retin A on my cheeks to lose cheek fat right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087 and Chad69
how long you were using it under your eyes?

:feelswhere:

Attachments

• E284F592-BDCD-4D8C-A057-25BD9F28211F.gif
    E284F592-BDCD-4D8C-A057-25BD9F28211F.gif
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223
Dumbest BS cope EVER.

I've been using Retin-A for years, especially on my cheeks since that's where I get pimples the most. NEVER EVER have the cheeks hollowed due to Retin-A. What a bunch of bullshit.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, Lev Peshkov and RAITEIII
Someone made a thread a tw ago about this. I can't remember the name but it was something along the lines of "Retin-A is a Jew scam"

nocebos me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Tyronecell
Will retinol do the same?

I swear you fags are so easily gaslighted

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, Lev Peshkov and Good_Little_Goy
Yh buddy boyos, no change in diet, if anything I'm eating more, cooming less, but somehow my eye area looks kinda hollow.

I don't know what will happen if it's gonna get back jfl it's over I think tbh. I'm going ER till I get fillers...
How old are you, due to ageing?

I think to notice a bit the same happened to me; plus more dark circles also. But I'm also aging. So hard to say what is the cause.
I just recieved yesterday my eye cream with DMAE in it. I'm testing it out if that will regain some volume/
Bought this one: https://www.perriconemd.co.uk/firming-eye-lift-serum.html

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and RAITEIII
How old are you, due to ageing?

I think to notice a bit the same happened to me; plus more dark circles also. But I'm also aging. So hard to say what is the cause.
I just recieved yesterday my eye cream with DMAE in it. I'm testing it out if that will regain some volume/
Bought this one: https://www.perriconemd.co.uk/firming-eye-lift-serum.html
You're basically almost twice my age lol.

I have lost some baby fat for unrelated reasons such as yoyo diet but this is different I always analyse my face jfl...

Unless there have been a loss of volume because of dryness or smth but that sounds like coping.

Maybe I can only use it if I won't go anywhere next day idk.

It's a shame because I was seeing some collagen improvement jfl...

You're basically almost twice my age lol.

I have lost some baby fat for unrelated reasons such as yoyo diet but this is different I always analyse my face jfl...

Unless there have been a loss of volume because of dryness or smth but that sounds like coping.

Maybe I can only use it if I won't go anywhere next day idk.

It's a shame because I was seeing some collagen improvement jfl...
Collagen maxxing I now that y to do with red light therapy.
Is still use retin a on place in face where is like to be lean or where fat loss don't matters (forehead, neck, etc.).
But I Will not use under eyes anymore. Hopefully red light therapy full adds equal or better amount of collagen.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Collagen maxxing I now that y to do with red light therapy.
Is still use retin a on place in face where is like to be lean or where fat loss don't matters (forehead, neck, etc.).
But I Will not use under eyes anymore. Hopefully red light therapy full adds equal or better amount of collagen.
I never saw anything worth using the ref light lol.

I'll do like you jaw forehead and buccal fatpad area

I never saw anything worth using the ref light lol.

I'll do like you jaw forehead and buccal fatpad area
Red light therapy is extremely legit. Go check tincelw thread on collagen maxxing in the best of sub forum

Red light therapy is extremely legit. Go check tincelw thread on collagen maxxing in the best of sub forum
I saw it lol i used and saw no results tbh. Will try again tho

Derma rolling and retin a is God tier collagen. Just don't bother user eye fat pads tbh

You gotta love urself man

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and aestheticallypleasin
Someone made a thread a tw ago about this. I can't remember the name but it was something along the lines of "Retin-A is a Jew scam"
I actually legit believe this. This one woman on YT (the old blonde one) that claims to be 55 or 60 yrs old, that uses retina since like 80s- this shit looks fishy af. Dont believe her a single word. She might be using something, but imo not retina. She does look much younger in the face, than other ppl in her age, but I think its not because of retina.

Retina is most likely some placebo shit + a J scam.

I actually legit believe this. This one woman on YT (the old blonde one) that claims to be 55 or 60 yrs old, that uses retina since like 80s- this shit looks fishy af. Dont believe her a single word. She might be using something, but imo not retina. She does look much younger in the face, than other ppl in her age, but I think its not because of retina.

It does have results but some side effects may be present.

For whatever reason, not everybody suffers this fat loss.

And Yh all those videos are jew scam

"I use retin a" which in itself isn't a lie, but what they don't say is the hundred of surgical treatments they may have had done.

It does have results but some side effects may be present.

For whatever reason, not everybody suffers this fat loss.

And Yh all those videos are jew scam

"I use retin a" which in itself isn't a lie, but what they don't say is the hundred of surgical treatments they may have had done.
That exactly my guy.

Half truths make it easier to deceive and not have a guilty conscience. Youre not technically lying, but youre also not telling the whole truth.
Masters of deception they are, since centuries.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Post before & after or fuck off

I guess all the studies and annecdotes showing tretinoin's efficacy are faked then.
:feelsuhh:

Last edited:
Any updates on your DMAE cream?
it's a good product to plump skin.
But, Overpriced.

I better had bought straight up DMAE and hylaronic acid. And mix myself and put on face. to plump upper layer skin. will do that after this one is finished.