retin-a

I thought it melted fat pads under the eyes?
there’s before and after pics online for people that have been using it under the eyes for like 10 years and the results are insane

so i’m gonna commit to it despite the redness sometimes

a96368d9-f488-4ec7-9df2-50d7450b1c67-jpeg.1365524

Model tier perfect chad right here.
Deluded coper if u think this wasnt the peak.
lol nah bro i’m definitely better looking now, growing out my hair as well probably to not that extent tho

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
how do u apply bro?

i just cleanse and moisturise and put it on before bed i noticed some people cleanse first then retin and then moisturiser a little later

how do u apply bro?

i just cleanse and moisturise and put it on before bed i noticed some people cleanse first then retin and then moisturiser a little later
You cleanse and apply at night. Wait 20 minutes and then moisturise. Never apply in the morning and always wear sunscreen when you go out or it'll actually make your skin worse.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, sytyl and Deleted member 14677
You cleanse and apply at night. Wait 20 minutes and then moisturise. Never apply in the morning and always wear sunscreen when you go out or it'll actually make your skin worse.
i’m only using under eyes so it probably won’t matter if i moisturise before applying or should i switch up the routine?

i’m only using under eyes so it probably won’t matter if i moisturise before applying or should i switch up the routine?
The moisturiser will reduce the effect. It's better to apply first and moisturise after 20 min. Also how did you get prescription retinoids in AU? Did you go to a doctor?

The moisturiser will reduce the effect. It's better to apply first and moisturise after 20 min. Also how did you get prescription retinoids in AU? Did you go to a doctor?
ordered from expresspct took around a month to get here

none of the pharmacies in aus actually have tret stocked so they have to order it, guessing not many Australians know about it

• +1
Reactions: gamma and JizzFarmer
How old are you?

Looks good. I need to improve lower eyelids too tbh but too scared to take retin a
What other softmaxxes have u done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Looks good. I need to improve lower eyelids too tbh but too scared to take retin a
What other softmaxxes have u done?
honestly just skin bro

in the middle of finding a hairstyle that’ll suit my face tho

why are so many people scared of it? the before and after photos are insane results

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Sny and JosephGarrot123
this shit has changed my life the skin under my eyes is thickening and blending in with the rest of my skin

if u knew me before they were sunken as hell and discoloured lol

big thanks to @volcelfatcel for giving me tips on my skin wouldn’t have even started softmaxxing if it wasn’t for him, he’s my idol

here’s a current pic

View attachment 1365519

but i’m really looking like

View attachment 1365520

btw jfl at the copers saying my prime was at 15, my prime hasn’t even started yet

View attachment 1365524

i know i’d rather look like he current pic i just took compared to this, stop coping saying 15 year old me was my peak lol

@wanttobeattractive @cloUder @gamma @StrangerDanger @Chadeep @germanlooks
Lifefuel tbh because I have scaleral show and minor hollow troughs.

• +1
Lifefuel tbh because I have scaleral show and minor hollow troughs.
it’s the worst bro i didn’t realise how bad it was until users on this site picked up on it, i didn’t take care of my skin at all now i’m all over it

• +1
Reactions: Sny
honestly just skin bro

in the middle of finding a hairstyle that’ll suit my face tho

why are so many people scared of it? the before and after photos are insane results
because it melts fat and some people don't have bone support fat is all they have

you look similar to zac efron maybe one of his styles could work tbh
1d97d9d26c6145398075f9c59e51c239

• +1
because it melts fat and some people don't have bone support fat is all they have

View attachment 1366540

correct it’s confirmed i’m gonna efronmax @gamma thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Carolus

View attachment 1366540
don't think it burns fat, that's a myth. Been using it on my under eye area for a month, it tightened up and no fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and Carolus
don't think it burns fat, that's a myth. Been using it on my under eye area for a month, it tightened up and no fat loss.
some times my lower eyelid looks tight sometimes it looks puffy, what's the cause of that then?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
some times my lower eyelid looks tight sometimes it looks puffy, what's the cause of that then?
not sure, mines never been puffy

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
try some hyaluronic acid moisturizer/toner since it plumps the skin I use Hada Labo hydrating toner after cleansing, then I put retin-a, lastly hyaluronic acid moisturizer from Cerave

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 14677
try some hyaluronic acid moisturizer/toner since it plumps the skin I use Hada Labo hydrating toner after cleansing, then I put retin-a, lastly hyaluronic acid moisturizer from Cerave
does it matter that i shower then cleanse and moisturise then apply retin a few hours later or should i switch up my routine?

• +1
does it matter that i shower then cleanse and moisturise then apply retin a few hours later or should i switch up my routine?
Showering means you're already washing your face, cleansing would dry out your face imo. For me since I have dryer skin due to the tretinoin, I only cleanse at night with Vanicream sensitive facial wash. I wash my face with only water in the morning. You should be doing Retin-A at night since the sun affects the effectiveness. Moisturize/Sunscreen during the day then Retin-A at night

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14677
Showering means you're already washing your face, cleansing would dry out your face imo. For me since I have dryer skin due to the tretinoin, I only cleanse at night with Vanicream sensitive facial wash. I wash my face with only water in the morning. You should be doing Retin-A at night since the sun affects the effectiveness. Moisturize/Sunscreen during the day then Retin-A at night
do you still get a slight burn feeling when applying under your eyes or does that go away with more constant use?

• +1
damm nice results.

u could see my eyes looked a lot more tired bro i wasn’t skinmaxxing at all, moisturiser and cleanser have helped my appeal overall as well

View attachment 1365747
How long did it take for you to go from this to the after?

• +1
damm nice results.

How long did it take for you to go from this to the after?
only a few weeks bro i’m pretty sure it says 8 weeks to see full effects but i was lucky to start seeing results sooner

it’s magical stuff

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
only a few weeks bro i’m pretty sure it says 8 weeks to see full effects but i was lucky to start seeing results sooner

it’s magical stuff
good shit. I have prescription grade tretinoin from after I got off accutane last year but I never started using it til very recently after learning about the anti-aging properties. I kept away from my eyelids cus it was starting to burn but i think i'll just bare thru it

• +1
your prime was at 15

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, gamma and Deleted member 14677
good shit. I have prescription grade tretinoin from after I got off accutane last year but I never started using it til very recently after learning about the anti-aging properties. I kept away from my eyelids cus it was starting to burn but i think i'll just bare thru it
only gets easier bro
your prime was at 15
srs bro? didn’t get told i look like Zac Efron back then i do now, that decides it

there’s mixed reviews on ret some are scared to user under the eyes but atm it’s benefiting my eyes from looking tired with scales
Yeh that's what I'm scared of bro-losing fat there making it look darker, how long you been using under your eyes?

• +1
Yeh that's what I'm scared of bro-losing fat there making it look darker, how long you been using under your eyes?
around a month bro, i haven’t got much fat there as mine just looked sunken so don’t think that’ll be a problem with me

but i seen a before and after pic of a roastie in her 60’s it was a 9 year difference and it looked insane

a few doctors recommend online not to use it but the proof was in the pics so it’s enough to get a yes from me lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
around a month bro, i haven’t got much fat there as mine just looked sunken so don’t think that’ll be a problem with me

but i seen a before and after pic of a roastie in her 60’s it was a 9 year difference and it looked insane

a few doctors recommend online not to use it but the proof was in the pics so it’s enough to get a yes from me lol
Drinking a lot of water also helps with dark under eyes.

• +1
Drinking a lot of water also helps with dark under eyes.
true, i wasn’t drinking enough over the last month or so i’ve been smashing 2 litres daily.. feel better overall man

true, i wasn’t drinking enough over the last month or so i’ve been smashing 2 litres daily.. feel better overall man
Same it also reduced the lines on my forehead. The only issue is that it can be difficult to keep the input of water high, you also need to get into the habit of consuming more water than you need which isn’t easy.

• +1

Yeh mines sunken is what I meant, I've seen that roasties pic it's insane

You've motivated me to start it bro, did you buy from your dermo or from online from that Indian pharmacy?

• +1
Yeh mines sunken is what I meant, I've seen that roasties pic it's insane

You've motivated me to start it bro, did you buy from your dermo or from online from that Indian pharmacy?
i ordered from expresspct bro took about a month to get here (australia) got 3 tubes but only use the tiniest amount so should last me ages

Same it also reduced the lines on my forehead. The only issue is that it can be difficult to keep the input of water high, you also need to get into the habit of consuming more water than you need which isn’t easy.

so eventually i’ll need more then 2 litres a day? crazy lol

• +1
thickens under eyes right?
did you notice your undereyes going up a bit more
like less sclera show
Retin-a
Thickens the skin.
Tretinoin, makes the cell turnover in the skin quicker. Which results in for example:
Exfoliating in a sense
Thicker skin
More elastic skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 14677
Retin-a
Thickens the skin.
Tretinoin, makes the cell turnover in the skin quicker. Which results in for example:
Exfoliating in a sense
Thicker skin
More elastic skin
You reckon depletion of the under eye fat pads is bullshit then?
Every results photo I've seen ppls under eyes have actually improved

You reckon depletion of the under eye fat pads is bullshit then?
nope. I think that side effect is true.
It's not depletion actually of the fatpads. Bit it can result in in the fatpads being less vissible. more hollowness, etc..
Here I described that actual process, of why the fat is less visible when using retin-a

Every results photo I've seen ppls under eyes have actually improved

• +1
nope. I think that side effect is true.
It's not depletion actually of the fatpads. Bit it can result in in the fatpads being less vissible. more hollowness, etc..
Here I described that actual process, of why the fat is less visible when using retin-a

Thanks bro I'll guess I'll avoid the eyes at first, but my eyes are hollow and dark like OP's and he's getting good results.

May experiment then stop under tht eyes if it's really bad or noticeable. I need fillers under eyes anyways

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Nah you are defenitly 8. I mean look at the Fotos. You even provided a motion video. There is no doubt

xangsane i feel like you got competition in who posts the most retarded shit and claims being good looking jfl

@MoeZart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Doesn‘t really look like he had any hollowness/discoloring, even in his 15 year old picture

but @hashatoglu or whatever his name was also claimed that retin-a got rid of his dark circles, maybe worth to go to a dermatologist, even though i really value tan-halo

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 14677
You need orbital rim implants, stop coping..

• Hmm...