sellatine

Island Mogger
Whats better i dont even have acne but apparently these are insane

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, KING REIDYZ and Loveland
tret is stronger

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and hattrick
you can get away with a stronger retinol until your late twenties.

• +1
Reactions: sellatine
you can get away with a stronger retinol until your late twenties.
im j scared its gonna actually fuck up my skin, my skins almsot perfect rn (bad coloring a bit) but no acne whatsoever and i think itll stay that way, im just looking for a better glow ya feel me

im j scared its gonna actually fuck up my skin, my skins almsot perfect rn (bad coloring a bit) but no acne whatsoever and i think itll stay that way, im just looking for a better glow ya feel me
both retinol and tret will achieve the 'glow' look, you just need to be consistent with it.

the reason tret is praised so much here is because they lack the discipline to take care of their skin consistently, the results of retinols take months to show, tret is quick acting, but the sides are also way harsher, I still have flaking around my mouth from it.

• +1
Reactions: wsada, spiderman1092, hattrick and 2 others
both retinol and tret will achieve the 'glow' look, you just need to be consistent with it.

the reason tret is praised so much here is because they lack the discipline to take care of their skin consistently, the results of retinols take months to show, tret is quick acting, but the sides are also way harsher, I still have flaking around my mouth from it.
retinols don’t fix pustules right?

what was the strength ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33775
retinol does the same thing as tret, it's just weaker and slower.
parents wont let me buy it sadly sucks, but tbh i dont really need it, imma just get ret

just get azelaic acid tbh

I used retinol for few months and didn't notice any improvement

Then I switched to tret and 3 months later my skin got a lot better

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 32094
been using .3% retinol since january, the purge at the start was fucking bad, but my skin is so much better than it was before. I still have some little breakouts on my inner cheek area tho im gonna see if the retinol fixes it before the end of the year.

tret if u want fast results, retinol takes years to see results unfortunately. 1 year of tretinoin is literally the equivalent to a decade of retinol. Thats how much more efficient tretinoin is.

dont u need a prescription
there are skincare companies selling it now

try these