[REVELATION] I'm Inder Bajwa

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Yes guys, you heard it right. I'm the guy in my avi. And I am no Incel. I am actually a slayer who slays everyday. But too much slaying had made me lose respect for women and other people. And I had started thinking that I'm the greatest. But when I met an old best friend of mine who got cheated on and ultimately divorced by his wife I realised how bad some people have. He said he was just a "betabux" and that "its over for him".

I felt like JFL. But slowly I saw his pain and realised that he got married just because of his money. That guy introduced me to these forums and I felt like I wanted to know these guys more who have never felt what a pussy feels like. I felt that I wanted to know how people who have never had a fivesome with women, without paying for it cope. I wanted to know how the life of the bottom 99.9% of men is.

And I realised that I was taking things for granted that genetics had rewarded me with. 100s of matches on Tinder in a day, easy lays, threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, girls begging for my cock, cheating on their husband etc were naturally happening to me and I felt that I was better than others. But the reality was that I just looked better.

So guys, even though it is over for most of you, don't feel bad. Just remember that there is someone out there who mogs you into the dirt and is having his cock sucked while typing it. But he didn't do anything to deserve it. He just won the genetic lottery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: playboicarti, Deleted member 6401, x69 and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and Nibba
<3 I like my Incel boyos, especially you. And I know that you are in love with me. But I'm not into guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Tony
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin
I love this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
And I’m Jared Leto.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chad, slayer, etc....:chad:
I am to-be ksgcel.