Reverse botox brow lift - summary sheet

Full disclosure I’ve had other work done to my eyes:
Periorbital fat grafting to mitigate skeletonization of orbits.
2cc upper eyes lid each side
2cc lower eyelid each side
Two sessions of microblading for eyebrows.
Continued use of Botox at fronteralis, Glabella for 11s, and obicularis every 5-7 months.

20 units obicularis
10 units Glabella
5 units obicularis per side.
Ok since this old man doesn’t reply. How do you understand this encrypted message, the 11s, 2cc etc?
Is there a way to get tighter lower eyelids with botox ?
@BigBoletus @Seth Walsh @WanderingBurro @fruitgunpop @RealSurgerymax @6ft4 @RecessedChinCel

• +1
Reactions: callisto
@stressftw see message above bro

@slasher31 read thread despite this oldcel @ascentium ignoring our messages.
@5ft1 what do you think those 11s and such are ? Ive heard of a way to make eyes tighter with botox from outter corner but never thought it would be as good or mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Nvm 11s = corrugator area

will this make my forehead bigger or will it just cause the fat under my eyes to just go down

@slasher31 read thread despite this oldcel @ascentium ignoring our messages.
@5ft1 what do you think those 11s and such are ? Ive heard of a way to make eyes tighter with botox from outter corner but never thought it would be as good or mainstream
Interesting didn’t know Botox could do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: stressftw and Deleted member 18301
@stressftw see message above bro
CC is cubic centimeter he refers to the needle
1 CC = 1000mm; 0,1 mL = 100mm if i can recall.

11's = hes reffering to the eleven's area of the face, probably glabella and areas of the forehead that wrinkles

• +1
A maintenance of this level is probably extremely expensive also

• +1
CC is cubic centimeter he refers to the needle
1 CC = 1000mm; 0,1 mL = 100mm if i can recall.

11's = hes reffering to the eleven's area of the face, probably glabella and areas of the forehead that wrinkles
The cc are refering to the fat graftling right ? Why his lower lids look tighter ? Ive heard there is a way to give more almond shaped eyes with botox but its a rare case.

Also @Latebloomer10 muh 50mmfx look natural just look at the thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Few surgeons are willing to do it eventho its mogger. Its retarded as usual.
If you had to choose between fillers and Botox for the upper eyelid exposure, what would you choose?

• +1
A maintenance of this level is probably extremely expensive also
Why this level ? Isn’t botox around 300 dollars each time? So 2 times a year

If you had to choose between fillers and Botox for the upper eyelid exposure, what would you choose?
Botox if the right surgeon for one reason : no risk of blindness. A tiny risk of botulism, but still nothing is as bad as blindness. I desire fat graft so hard ngl but due to this risk its still on standby

• +1
fat graft or nothing tbh the rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Deleted member 18840
Why this level ? Isn’t botox around 300 dollars each time? So 2 times a year
I think the amount he inject to cause this effect is alot, idk he has to disclose this here because i dont understand much about botox prices.

Good thing is that fillers for UEE is cheap because u dont need much, it wont migrate because is a isolated area that doesnt move much and will last 2.5years+, main problem is to find a good professinal that inject filler in that area

I would never touch fillers for under eyelids, fat grafts and lifting. No reputable surgeon will perform lifting on young patient, also is kinda rare to find surgeons that perform fat grafting in that area.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 18840
I think the amount he inject to cause this effect is alot, idk he has to disclose this here because i dont understand much about botox prices.

Good thing is that fillers for UEE is cheap because u dont need much, it wont migrate because is a isolated area that doesnt move much and will last 2.5years+, main problem is to find a good professinal that inject filler in that area

I would never touch fillers for under eyelids, fat grafts and lifting. No reputable surgeon will perform lifting on young patient, also is kinda rare to find surgeons that perform fat grafting in that area.
Wdym lifting ? Canthoplasty ? Yes got refused by everyone.
I need to consult with a good botox surgeon but most don’t do this botox procedure why are they so bluepilled.
Yes uee fillers last the more here but tiny asf risk of blindness that scares me off.
Well fillers for under eye is retarded it does barely no change and tend to migrate more.

Wdym not touching fillers for fat graft?

@StreegeReturn UEE fillers or fat grafting for UEE is insane.

I had my cantho+ fat grafting done. Im slowly recoverying. First days my eyes were 100% hooded, now that the initial part of the fat is being reabsorbed my eyes are less and less hooded each day but still looking good compared to before. The difference hooding provide is insane.

Doc said to wait till 2-3 months to see if we will need a retouch which is a normal thing.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 18840
@StreegeReturn UEE fillers or fat grafting for UEE is insane.

I had my cantho+ fat grafting done. Im slowly recoverying. First days my eyes were 100% hooded, now that the initial part of the fat is being reabsorbed my eyes are less and less hooded each day but still looking good compared to before. The difference hooding provide is insane.

Doc said to wait till 2-3 months to see if we will need a retouch which is a normal thing.
Insane. Weren’t you scared of blindness. Also of subpar results or overfilled with fat graft? How good is your surgeon ? And what about your cantho please pm me. For real im tired of lack of good surgeons for eyes in europe

Insane. Weren’t you scared of blindness. Also of subpar results or overfilled with fat graft? How good is your surgeon ? And what about your cantho please pm me. For real im tired of lack of good surgeons for eyes in europe
It seems that hes a good and old one. The cantho looks amazing tbh but im holding my expectations towards the fat because the reabsorption is pure random, cant vary to 10 to 90% range, i will only know where i stand by around the second month. Will send you some photos

• Love it
same with fillers

A bit more and yes that’s why im getting none there. Eventho i want it ngl. Botox or die

Since I have negative hooding wouldn’t be in my case fillers the better choice since the eyebrows will be more sloppy after Botox?🤔

Light and no light pics

• +1
Since I have negative hooding wouldn’t be in my case fillers the better choice since the eyebrows will be more sloppy after Botox?🤔

Light and no light pics

It’s hard to find a surgeon willing to perform on such, assymetries included. Our inner eyelids are also more hollow. I have yet to see a case of fillers that give full hooding, but i think fat graft can more easier

• +1
It’s hard to find a surgeon willing to perform on such, assymetries included. Our inner eyelids are also more hollow. I have yet to see a case of fillers that give full hooding, but i think fat graft can more easier
Got a consultation next month I’m curious what the surgeon will say

• +1

Light and no light pics

Very good eye area, what's your concern in regards to it? U can benefit from darker brows and a bit, JUST A BIT of filler on inner part of upper eye area

• +1
Very good eye area, what's your concern in regards to it? U can benefit from darker brows and a bit, JUST A BIT of filler on inner part of upper eye area

I was considering to get little bit of filler or Botox for the ue since it’s getting worse whenever I feel tired throughout the day and I have no clue what would be better since I have negative hooding tho

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 18840
I was considering to get little bit of filler or Botox for the ue since it’s getting worse whenever I feel tired throughout the day and I have no clue what would be better since I have negative hooding tho
Negative hooding isnt ideal but is not a big deal. Gandy has the best eye area of all time and has it. Is way better than having lid exposure imo. I think botox would be a overkill for your already low set brows, using filler on inner part of your upper eyelid would improve the negative hooding aspect also. You also seem to have a good pfl and long downturned medial canthus, that's a top tier eye area tbh, your eye color is insane.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18301
Negative hooding isnt ideal but is not a big deal. Gandy has the best eye area of all time and has it. Is way better than having lid exposure imo. I think botox would be a overkill for your already low set brows, using filler on inner part of your upper eyelid would improve the negative hooding aspect also. You also seem to have a good pfl and long downturned medial canthus, that's a top tier eye area tbh, your eye color is insane.

Appreciate it bruh, yeah it seems like an overkill with botox but it’s safer I guess, I will let the Dr know on the consultation when it comes to the inner part of the eyelid

• +1
I have same problem its just lazy eyes things. Doc said doing orthoptist consultations and exercices may help with this. Will see and report if worthy

• +1
His eye color looks insane. I can see the blue water in it.

• +1
  • Love it
Ok since this old man doesn’t reply. How do you understand this encrypted message, the 11s, 2cc etc?
@BigBoletus @Seth Walsh @WanderingBurro @fruitgunpop @RealSurgerymax @6ft4 @RecessedChinCel
This is something I've been wanting to learn more of as it'd be one of 2-3 things on my bucket list for ascension. Will be lingering on this thread if any new information comes up

• +1
I don't think this would be of much use but I found this result of someone doing the reverse. Change of padding around the eye often drastically changes the eye shape, imo the results seem to be way more natural than orbital implants results

Eyelid fat removal

• +1
I don't think this would be of much use but I found this result of someone doing the reverse. Change of padding around the eye often drastically changes the eye shape, imo the results seem to be way more natural than orbital implants results

View attachment 1885314
That’s with fat graft right? Or did she reduced her fat pads? Yes i agree, would tend to say fat graft mogs all, but risky

That’s with fat graft right? Or did she reduced her fat pads? Yes i agree, would tend to say fat graft mogs all, but risky
The latter with the pic on the right being the result of a fat removal around the eye when I'm assuming most of this forum including myself would want the reverse of that done. Now just to find people who can actually get it done so I can add them to my bucket list

• Love it

Cc=cubic centimeter which is also a milliliter. He means the amount of fat injected in that area

Units is the dose of botox injected to each area

• +1
Cc=cubic centimeter which is also a milliliter. He means the amount of fat injected in that area

Units is the dose of botox injected to each area
Can you tighten the lower eyelids with botox ? And why does his lower eyelids look tighter iyo ?

can you share who did ur fat graft…

Also where exactly did you got injected the jotox since the frontalis is a very big muscle and usually people who get botox expierence more of a eyebrow lift(exact opposite of what we want) so i could imagine you would need to inject in specific regions of the forhead

I think we've pretty much reached the limits of research and anecdotes.

I will go pay £25 for a consult with the best (most qualified) aesthetics doctor in my city this week with reference to my cheat sheet and report back.
update?

Can you describe the injection pattern your injector used and the quantity?
He injected the upper and middle frontalis but probably not many units and also did inject the procerus too, at my request, as I was influenced by ascentium’s post. Big mistake. I didn’t know that the injector had no idea about Botox for brow lift/reverse brow lift, and while I was thinking that he was agreeing with my requests because they were well grounded in regards to a reverse brow lift, he was actually only planning to do whatever I wanted to. There was a language and greed barrier between us LOL.

The second time I actually injected my Botox myself. I read as many papers about Botox and reverse brow lift I could ( mostly about treating the forehead muscles with allusions or warnings about injecting Botox “wrong” and creating the opposite effect of lowering the brows ). From what I understood either injecting over 40 IUs of Botox or by injecting it not higher than 2cm above the brows Botox should drop them.

What I did was injecting 15 units across every brow through 3 injection sites and 2cm above the brows.

Because I did it myself there are many things that could have gone wrong like not using the proper injection patterns/sites and using a weak Botox product ( I’ve used Innotox which is a Korean Botox ). My frontalis did weaken and my forehead lines disappeared but my brows remained in the same position.

I really have no choice but to find another surgeon in another country or to redo it myself.

Last edited:
I've been working on putting together a sort of mini-factsheet on the reverse botox brow lift procedure so I can just show it to service providers and let them decide if their anatomical knowledge is sufficient for a successful outcome. It's rather cutting edge and noone seems to know what I'm on about when I describe it.

@stressftw @valhalar @ascentium sources, credit where due.

Would appreciate any comments and criticisms. I'll be happy to release the final perfected version so any of us with UEE failo can benefit.
Did you end up getting a consult about this?

I am going to contact a clinic tomorrow about possibly having this done do you want me to lyk what they say?

Probably also contact a the same clinic about under eye fillers. I was also thinking about doing something to increase my zygo forward projection but I have a feeling fillers might turn out rather weird.

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451

I am going to contact a clinic tomorrow about possibly having this done do you want me to lyk what they say?

Probably also contact a the same clinic about under eye fillers. I was also thinking about doing something to increase my zygo forward projection but I have a feeling fillers might turn out rather weird.

I didn’t unfortunately, please do let me know the results as it’s still in the planning for me, I just have had to focus on other things for now

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451 and Nims

Let us know how it goes 👍

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Let us know how it goes 👍
I didn’t unfortunately, please do let me know the results as it’s still in the planning for me, I just have had to focus on other things for now
Sure. I'll post what they say here doubt I will be able to get a consult for at least a week tho as I have alot on my plate.

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
Did we ever get any updates about this? Giving this thread a bump

Sure. I'll post what they say here doubt I will be able to get a consult for at least a week tho as I have alot on my plate.
Update?

If you guys want to schedule a discord call this Friday or Saturday. I can go over the method in more detail.
did this discord call actually take place and if it did, has someone who was in in the information @ascentium shared? this thread needs to continue, result is just too good