Reverse botox brow lift - summary sheet

did this discord call actually take place and if it did, has someone who was in in the information @ascentium shared? this thread needs to continue, result is just too good

Nothing took place and the clinics ignored my emails.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Nothing took place and the clinics ignored my emails.
thats unfortunate. im probably going to try to figure out how to do it by consulting some clinics/practitioners

I got a reply from a local ex-dentist who’s now doing aesthetic work independently. She seems familiar with these ideas.

I’ve booked a consultation, anyone got any questions they’d like asked?

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
I went to the consultation, she seemed to consider this a reasonable and feasible request.

So I’ll be going ahead with that, as an experiment. Based on my latest tinder im now trucel so really I can do as much self experimentation as I want until bimax.

Also tear trough fillers, and cheekbone fillers to provide support (she says my fat pads have sagged down).

Won’t do anything for jaw currently.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twilight, SteveRogers and Nims
please update when you did the procedure. also would be important if it worked where the botox has to be injected to lower the brow as @ascentium doesnt answer

I went to the consultation, she seemed to consider this a reasonable and feasible request.

So I’ll be going ahead with that, as an experiment. Based on my latest tinder im now trucel so really I can do as much self experimentation as I want until bimax.

Also tear trough fillers, and cheekbone fillers to provide support (she says my fat pads have sagged down).

Won’t do anything for jaw currently.
When are you getting the Botox procedure done?

I want to get a second consultation somewhere else before committing to this.

I’ve finally found a local doctor that will do the UEE filler component of the work. However it’s not the same doctor as will do the Botox component.

Attached photo of my eyes for reference. I don’t believe just one of the two procedures will be enough for this level of UEE.

I would like some reasoned opinions as to whether the Botox or the UEE filler should be performed first!

Attachments

• F36536C7-2569-4A85-BEAF-D9E6D7424237.jpeg
    F36536C7-2569-4A85-BEAF-D9E6D7424237.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 0
I’m running out of options for UEE filler, following consultation she said it was too risky to inject in that area and I should just go with Botox and if I absolutely must have the UEE filled then I would need to go get fat grafting.

She also said the expected brow drop with Botox is 2-4mm which is suifuel with my full 10mm of UEE. I will get it done and hope for the 4mm, I suppose.

Does anyone know if a supraorbital implant could be designed in a way that lowers the eyebrows? It sounds impossible to me.

Only other thing I can think of is hairline lowering surgery, in theory if you loosen the forehead skin that way the brows should drop?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444