Reverse Brow Lift - Botox On Brows

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Yesterday i talked with my surgeon, he said it's an uncommon process if you didn't get brow lift BUT we do reverse brow lift for patients who dislikes brow lift after a while.

He showed me some legit pics about gay males, so for lowering eyebrows, reverse brow lift legit as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Botox athropies muscles - doesent that mean that your facial expressions will go into the dumpster?

Other than shaving and transplanting new eyebrows, I dont think that there is a method of lowering them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LastHopeForNorman
Botox athropies muscles - doesent that mean that your facial expressions will go into the dumpster?

Other than shaving and transplanting new eyebrows, I dont think that there is a method of lowering them
Stallonemax or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
The title is just as important

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

there is bro. but of course, you need solid brow ridg etc. a person should focus what missing for a hunter eye. mine is just high set eyebrows, not browridge or fat on upper eyelid.
i have a good eye area, proturiding brow ridge but somehow my eyebrows a little bit high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
I did this, it works slightly but it depends on your dosage and muscular composure on your frontalis muscle. I had 40 units dysport and mine dropped nicely but still not hooded enough since I over used my forehead. It’s very nice simple office procedure.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Don't. Unless you want to end up a cripple like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Bitch
I meant threads, several ones. You can find them yourself if you type in 'botulism' and put my username into the search bar
what happen? share b/a pics if you don't mind

what happen? share b/a pics if you don't mind
I had reverse brow lift with botox several times. The last time it went systemic and made me incredibly sick, I'm still dealing with it 3 1/2 months later

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 7419
I had reverse brow lift with botox several times. The last time it went systemic and made me incredibly sick, I'm still dealing with it 3 1/2 months later
what doses you got ? also you got from where ? maybe the doc wasn't careful.
Because it's extremely rare as far as i know.

what doses you got ? also you got from where ? maybe the doc wasn't careful.
Because it's extremely rare as far as i know.
I don't know how much. It's a good doc with lots of experience and a great reputation. Botox as a substance just isn't safe and spread isn't rare at all. I happens to many people. It's a stupid neurotoxin no sane person should ever have injected into their body period. The stuff can travel along nerves even if administered perfectly and there is evidence backing it up. And it stays in your system for an eternity while there's little to no research on whether and how it's eliminated

I don't know how much. It's a good doc with lots of experience and a great reputation. Botox as a substance just isn't safe and spread isn't rare at all. I happens to many people. It's a stupid neurotoxin no sane person should ever have injected into their body period. The stuff can travel along nerves even if administered perfectly and there is evidence backing it up. And it stays in your system for an eternity while there's little to no research on whether and how it's eliminated
so what are u suggesting for lowering brow ?

so what are u suggesting for lowering brow ?
Eyebrow transplant, surgical detachment of frontalis muscle fibers if you have to, UE blepharoplasty if you have excess skin/fat that's pushing your brows up

surgical detachment of frontalis muscle fibers if you have to, UE blepharoplasty
those are far more invasive and dangerous than botox JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
those are far more invasive and dangerous than botox JFL
Far more dangerous than the deadliest neurotoxin known to man, of course. Worst case scenario with surgery: you go blind. Worst case with botox: you die from suffocation (has already happened in several cases). Btw, even fillers are more dangerous than these procedures

has already happened in several cases
several cases like 100/1.000.000 man.

come on. i understand you are suffering which pretty bad but botox isn't that dangerous at all

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and valhalar
several cases like 100/1.000.000 man.

come on. i understand you are suffering which pretty bad but botox isn't that dangerous at all
Stop wasting my time arguing with me about sth I researched intensely for 3 1/2 months straight. You have no clue about this topic. There's plenty of scientific and anecdotal evidence but it's not my job to convince you. Go get your botox shots then but don't tell me I didn't warn you when you regret it

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Stop wasting my time arguing with me about sth I researched intensely for 3 1/2 months straight. You have no clue about this topic. There's plenty of scientific and anecdotal evidence but it's not my job to convince you. Go get your botox shots then but don't tell me I didn't warn you when you regret it
2q1adszxca

what exactly happened to you ? what were your symptoms ?

That number is not accurate at all unfortunately. The problem with iatrogenic botulism is that it is goes un-/misdiagnosed 99% of the time, therefore most cases remain unreported to the FDA. It's a literally invisible condition. No blood test can detect it. And after a short period of endocytosis, once the toxin made its way into the nervous system completely, even a mouse letality test would be negative. Most doctors who use botox deny that this condition even exists, aside from mild temporary flu like symptoms or a droopy eyelid

That number is not accurate at all unfortunately. The problem with iatrogenic botulism is that it is goes un-/misdiagnosed 99% of the time, therefore most cases remain unreported to the FDA. It's a literally invisible condition. No blood test can detect it. And after a short period of endocytosis, once the toxin made its way into the nervous system completely, even a mouse letality test would be negative. Most doctors who use botox deny that this condition even exists, aside from mild temporary flu like symptoms or a droopy eyelid
so what were your symptoms ? what are u having now ?

so what were your symptoms ? what are u having now ?
Generalized muscle weakness, severe shortness of breath, coordination difficulties, blurred vision, swallowing difficulties, slurred speech, nearly unable to walk, dry mouth, feeling cold all the time, fatigue, hoarseness, muscle and skin atrophy, lost a bunch of weight, nausea, no appetite, dizziness, brain fog, memory problems, muscle fatigue, ear problems, circulation problems, tachycardia + bradycardia and more. Those are just the physical symptoms I experienced. Mentally it's been taking a toll on me just as much.

I was starting to do better slowly after nearly 3 1/2 months but my breathing problems (weak diaphragm) and general muscle weakness have been acting up again lately. I'm only 24 but I feel like a 90 yo wearing a body suit made out of lead. Previously healthy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Administrator and randomvanish
I did this, it works slightly but it depends on your dosage and muscular composure on your frontalis muscle. I had 40 units dysport and mine dropped nicely but still not hooded enough since I over used my forehead. It’s very nice simple office procedure.
Do you still do it bro? And how long does it last each time

Do you still do it bro? And how long does it last each time
I haven’t got it redone in 5 months but plan on it soon. Had a second HT, for that juvenile pre teen hairline lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I haven’t got it redone in 5 months but plan on it soon. Had a second HT, for that juvenile pre teen hairline lmao.
any pics?

I am very interested in getting this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Mr.Proper
How often are you getting Botox to maintain it?

Attachments

• 95749972-050D-4B65-8902-FF1335CAE3B0.jpeg
    95749972-050D-4B65-8902-FF1335CAE3B0.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 40FD821C-D95F-449F-9ECA-C622269608A9.jpeg
    40FD821C-D95F-449F-9ECA-C622269608A9.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
Typically 3 months, 50-75 units.
Are you getting 50 units just to lower eyebrows or does this dosage include treating wrinkles in other parts of the face?