Reverse greying hairs (premature)

workiskey

workiskey

Iron
I've seen quite a lot of young (including me) millenial having serious premature greying hairs, do you guys know any non cope tips to reverse to the original color or I may just embrace the unique halo it give ?

sub-buzz-6881-1600101581-1.jpg

sub-buzz-6714-1600097074-1.png

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
When it come to chicks I noticed some loved it and were obsessed especially on young face, others didn't liked it much / just asked if there was troubles in my life :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
i use a bit of coconut based conditioner, which i don't or not fully wash out.
probably largey cope. but it helps a tiny bit I think

Make sure you're eating enough protein as well. Premature grey hair is usually a sign of a protein deficiency, which I wouldn't be surprised considering the number of soy vegans nowadays, including men who date vegan whores that force them to be vegan.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Copper and nettle leaf.

• +1
Reactions: workiskey
Make sure you're eating enough protein as well. Premature grey hair is usually a sign of a protein deficiency, which I wouldn't be surprised considering the number of soy vegans nowadays, including men who date vegan whores that force them to be vegan.
Soy contain a lot of protein, but I can assure you it is not the issue for me, I study nutrition and I'm taking about 5 different nutritive supplement, I tryed Ho shou wu (cope) and indian stuff like amla (wich is pretty much dying hairs ?), didn't find a solution yet.

The thing it might be an actual problem for my job (nutrition consultant) because you may think why this young man have head of white hairs

Copper and nettle leaf.

I may give it a try, doing some researchs about it, do you have infos to share me my premature greying brother ?

I may give it a try, doing some researchs about it, do you have infos to share me my premature greying brother ?
Supplementing zinc alone caused premature greying for me, which then caused a copper deficiency then anemia....

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Supplementing zinc alone caused premature greying for me, which then caused a copper deficiency then anemia....
What dose have you taken ? From wich product ? No way it happen unless you take mega doses or do allergy man

• +1
Reactions: venomaly
Like said above some people can reverse it by taking some extra copper while it doesn't do that for others.

What dose have you taken ? From wich product ? No way it happen unless you take mega doses or do allergy man
25mg zinc gluconate, for one year straight. My diet then was low in copper.

Multivitamin, not kidding
B5 is important

I think grey hairs are ok for men for 2 reasons:

1. A surprising number of women unironically like them
2. It makes you look less vain (because you haven't chosen to dye it) which makes them assume you're not some weirdo using tret, moisturiser, fin, sunscreen and fantasising about lf3 all the time.

• +1
Reactions: workiskey and paranakee
Premature greying hairs are caused by cortisol and high stress levels

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Toth's thot, dadfa and 2 others
Amazon product ASIN B01MY6HX6Y
worked brilliantly for me, hair was darker after like 2 uses

dont know if you can see the link but just search up 'hair darkening shampoo" on amazon, one by a brand called ControlGX should come up

Amazon product ASIN B01MY6HX6Y
worked brilliantly for me, hair was darker after like 2 uses

dont know if you can see the link but just search up 'hair darkening shampoo" on amazon, one by a brand called ControlGX should come up
pretty much dying your hairs every shampoo and damaging them / making them yellow if you stop doing it ?

I rather get full white than upgrade a single grade in Norwood

I think grey hairs are ok for men for 2 reasons:

1. A surprising number of women unironically like them
2. It makes you look less vain (because you haven't chosen to dye it) which makes them assume you're not some weirdo using tret, moisturiser, fin, sunscreen and fantasising about lf3 all the time.

I think you're right but it may depend on how it look

pretty much dying your hairs every shampoo and damaging them / making them yellow if you stop doing it ?
no, you only use the hair darkening shampoo until you get the shade you like, then you switch back to normal shampoo and it stays that colour

no, you only use the hair darkening shampoo until you get the shade you like, then you switch back to normal shampoo and it stays that colour
it is just dying

my dear father dyes it , but his hair density and hairline are legendary tier, prob cause half tibetan

it is just dying
you are low iq as fuck
keep your grey hairs dumbass
dying your hair is far more harsh and takes about an hour, as ive said you use this as a typical shampoo

Don't know abt thread but bro you're like really handsome tbh