Reversing accumulated sun damage

D

Deleted member 14499

Iron
From playing outside at a young age and countless vacations I’ve always had a year round full body tan. At least back in the day if I stayed in the house for like 3 months I’d return to my original skintone but after spending a full year out in the sun my skintone doesn’t even go back anymore. I’d like to go back to my ‘true’ complexion. Does anyone know how to get rid of a full body tan (without using cheap topical applications) I wanna go the expensive route heard about some shit called red light therapy or glutathione but isn’t this stuff only temporary.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and mulattomaxxer
From playing outside at a young age and countless vacations I’ve always had a year round full body tan. At least back in the day if I stayed in the house for like 3 months I’d return to my original skintone but after spending a full year out in the sun my skintone doesn’t even go back anymore. I’d like to go back to my ‘true’ complexion. Does anyone know how to get rid of a full body tan (without using cheap topical applications) I wanna go the expensive route heard about some shit called red light therapy or glutathione but isn’t this stuff only temporary.
as you experience "sun damage" your's body melatonin levels will go up. Stay in house and wait if you truly are white as snow.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 643
as you experience "sun damage" your's body melatonin levels will go up. Stay in house and wait if you truly are white as snow.
Yeah but google says sun damage changes DNA and we don’t have tech to reverse this yet even if I stay indoors I look the same. I’m trying to see if I can get my ‘Dna’ back to normal or is this not possible.

Yeah but google says sun damage changes DNA and we don’t have tech to reverse this yet even if I stay indoors I look the same. I’m trying to see if I can get my ‘Dna’ back to normal or is this not possible.
Mutations are entirely irreversible. Changes in gene expression may be reversible with certain peptides, but I don't know much about them. You could try Neova DNA Total Repair.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
How do I know if it was a mutation or gene expression change that changed my skintone so much over time?

Mutations are entirely irreversible. Changes in gene expression may be reversible with certain peptides, but I don't know much about them. You could try Neova DNA Total Repair.
Also are you able to go further into why mutations are irreversible? Will it ever be able to be reversible in the future with new technology or something?

I don't think you can reverse the damage. All you can do is wear suncream and avoid long periods of sunlight to prevent more damage. Mabye botox would help but I have done no research into it.
-Suncream
-Hat
-Shade
-Avoid going out at peak daylight hours if you want to vampiremaxx.

Also are you able to go further into why mutations are irreversible? Will it ever be able to be reversible in the future with new technology or something?
The enzymes in your cell's nuclei aren't able to tell whether a nucleotide was originally A-T or C-G. As long as the bond is there and makes a protein (even if mutated), the cell will be completely ignorant of its own mutations. The only way a mutation can be corrected is through apoptosis - the dysfunctional protein can cause problems with the cell's functioning and trigger cell death.

I highly doubt there'll ever be any way of correcting these types of defects. The first people that would love to exploit any such technology would be cancer researchers, obviously. That would be a Nobel Prize.

I don't think you can reverse the damage. All you can do is wear suncream and avoid long periods of sunlight to prevent more damage. Mabye botox would help but I have done no research into it.
-Suncream
-Hat
-Shade
-Avoid going out at peak daylight hours if you want to vampiremaxx.
Ah well I guess I’m fucked in that aspect then. I personally think a lighter shade of skin suits me more and up until I was in kindergarten I looked ‘mulatto’ I still do facially except my skin is brown instead of beige. Sucks I can’t go back to beige but oh well. How long do you think until people can just go somewhere and change their skintone permanently I’m not instrested in these temporary solutions it’s all ‘cope’.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Ah well I guess I’m fucked in that aspect then. I personally think a lighter shade of skin suits me more and up until I was in kindergarten I looked ‘mulatto’ I still do facially except my skin is brown instead of beige. Sucks I can’t go back to beige but oh well. How long do you think until people can just go somewhere and change their skintone permanently I’m not instrested in these temporary solutions it’s all ‘cope’.
Idk, but you can use the skin lightening. You don't really have the option to wait for a fix. You either accept your skin tone and do nothign about it, or you use the tools available to you.

The enzymes in your cell's nuclei aren't able to tell whether a nucleotide was originally A-T or C-G. As long as the bond is there and makes a protein (even if mutated), the cell will be completely ignorant of its own mutations. The only way a mutation can be corrected is through apoptosis - the dysfunctional protein can cause problems with the cell's functioning and trigger cell death.

I highly doubt there'll ever be any way of correcting these types of defects. The first people that would love to exploit any such technology would be cancer researchers, obviously. That would be a Nobel :redpill:

I highly doubt there'll ever be any way of correcting these types of defects. The first people that would love to exploit any such technology would be cancer researchers, obviously. That would be a Nobel Prize.
Ah I see. I hear about things like Crispr but I think that is years and years away. I wonder if you can manually trigger aptosis to correct what mutation you want to fix. Probably not though.

Idk, but you can use the skin lightening. You don't really have the option to wait for a fix. You either accept your skin tone and do nothign about it, or you use the tools available to you.
yeah I guess you’re right. I been lightening my skin for a minute like 4 years and I mostly quit cuz I lost a lot of opportunities socially cuz it was pretty noticeable. Also quit cuz I felt unauthentic. People think it’s a crime to lighten ur skin it’s ridiculous. I didn’t give a fuck at first but I had a mental breakdown recently bout it I moved to a new area and threw everything away. What hurt the most was when I looked in the mirror and I was literally back to square 1.
Not only was that shit temporary not a single ounce of lightening was retained after 4 years. I only quit for a month. I avoid most mirrors cuz I don’t even recognize myself but as a man I can’t keep this up tbh. Rather be a healthy handsome looking brown skin then a no undertone ghost ass light skin nigga. But you know damn well if a permanent solution comes imma go for it.. My own baby pics mog me man I was born to be a racially ambiguous sexy nigga even my personality goes well with it. I got cheated no cap

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and horizontallytall
Are you talking about structural damage or melanin? Decide bro

you can remove suntan with peels, retinA and some skinlightener such as hydroquinone or an natural lightener:hnghn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back