G
Gerbert
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Posts
- 4
- Reputation
- 3
I've always lowkey had gyno cuz I was a fat fuck growing up, but I got in the gym freshman year and after like 2 yrs of lifting and starvemaxxing to ~10-12% bf my gyno pretty much disappeared by 16. Also ran 2.5mg letro for like 6 months when I was 14 for some reason and that helped too.
Lost a ton of size cutting for summer and decided to hop on at 16 around January 2026, ran test,tren, and var pretty successfully for a couple months but developed some gyno due to not managing e2 properly and getting fat because of depression and the tren cravings. The pics below show the gyno from my first cycle, wasnt too bad when I got lean before summer, but my fag parents exiled me to some third world shithole right as summer started and I ran outta gear and couldnt source any for like 5 weeks. So I went off gear cold turkey with no ai, no serms, and no pct for 5 weeks before getting my hands on some more test, and my gyno went nuclear over that period. Dont have any pictures of it currently but ive been running 40mgs tamox for ~1 month and 1mg Arimidex+.5mg Caber for ~2 weeks and I just started using 2.5% DHT gel. I didnt notice any real progress with just the tamox but since hopping on the Arimidex and Caber I feel like theres been significant progress. Anybody got any real experience with gyno reversal? Theres no raloxifine in the country im in rn and my surgeon canceled on me literally the day of the surgery with no reschedule cuz I was on Tirz. Even the old gyno is only about 7 months old, so still within that 6-12 month period, but its a firm lump and I cant tell the difference between a reversable lump and a permanently fibrotic one.
Lost a ton of size cutting for summer and decided to hop on at 16 around January 2026, ran test,tren, and var pretty successfully for a couple months but developed some gyno due to not managing e2 properly and getting fat because of depression and the tren cravings. The pics below show the gyno from my first cycle, wasnt too bad when I got lean before summer, but my fag parents exiled me to some third world shithole right as summer started and I ran outta gear and couldnt source any for like 5 weeks. So I went off gear cold turkey with no ai, no serms, and no pct for 5 weeks before getting my hands on some more test, and my gyno went nuclear over that period. Dont have any pictures of it currently but ive been running 40mgs tamox for ~1 month and 1mg Arimidex+.5mg Caber for ~2 weeks and I just started using 2.5% DHT gel. I didnt notice any real progress with just the tamox but since hopping on the Arimidex and Caber I feel like theres been significant progress. Anybody got any real experience with gyno reversal? Theres no raloxifine in the country im in rn and my surgeon canceled on me literally the day of the surgery with no reschedule cuz I was on Tirz. Even the old gyno is only about 7 months old, so still within that 6-12 month period, but its a firm lump and I cant tell the difference between a reversable lump and a permanently fibrotic one.