REVIEW - MY HEIGHT GROWTH STACK AT 18

mangoat

mangoat

mangizz
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Posts
74
Reputation
51
Currently 5'9 at 18.6 years. My plates are open. BW - 68 kg. Grew an inch (fully sure) in last few weeks

I am already taking a 2600 kcal 180g protein, 120g fat, 100g carbs diet with all of the micros. Sleeping as much my body can everyday and also doing mechanical stimulus like jumping, sprinting, weighted jumps, box jumps and obviously lifting weights. I will also include more ways of stimulus for my proper adaptation.
STACK
0.5 mg anastrozole ED. Switch to aromasin for 2 months when stopping AIs
7.5 IU HGH ED (going upto 15 IUs as per 0.07 mg/kg)
80 mcg Abaloparatide ED
Meclizine 25 mg daily

ANCILLARIES
Isotretion 10 mg EOD
Oral minox 2.5 mg ED
Eplerenone 25 mg ED
Tadalifil 5mg ED
Berberine 1200 mg ED
Retratrutide if needed for Insuling Sensitivity (I am not using it now because it supresses appetite and my appetite is already pretty low so it would kill it fully)
Glucosamine & MSM ED

UNSURE ABOUT
1) Erdafitnib - I have no knowledge about it. So I am not saying I won't take it but I am in the research process. I will decide about it.
2) Androgens like Test, Tren, Anavar, NPP, Deca, Nandrolene etc - I have very less knowledge about them. I have read that they accelerate Bone Age and can close plates faster.
3) Vosoritide - Very expensive and no source available. DM if you have any legit source for cheap.
4) MK677 - To increase my ghrelin receptors (if needed in future)
5) Tamoxifen - Do I still need it after hopping on Anastrazole?

No dnr, cope, its over comments or I curse you that you will never enter the Gandy heaven. On top of that you will also develop Erectile Dysfunction and your gooning streak will finally be broken.

TAGS
@Badrya @TrenRising09 @Gudlifer @Toddricus @Stacyslayerᛉ @2mogger_ @desire_slays.gg @bddcoper @vogt @myoglobin @Zagro
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: serek6, Toddricus, vamchain and 5 others
False nigga search on pubmed
Or show me a fucking guy who grew on any compound u retarded ugly ass manlet
I've far surpassed my genetic potential after using certain compounds

Show me the studies, I'm not searching for something that doesn't exist
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy and ICR
2 inches

I should've stopped growing by now but right now I'm growing 1 inch - 1.25 inches a month
6cm u wont grow anymore basically it speeds up ur growth so if u grew using them u basically still didn't reach ur full gentic celling
 
6cm u wont grow anymore basically it speeds up ur growth so if u grew using them u basically still didn't reach ur full gentic celling
My mom is 4'11, my dad is 5'11, I'm 6'. and a half right now

Stop coping with your shit genetic ceiling theory
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll and jnxy
My mom is 4'11, my dad is 5'11, I'm 6'. and a half right now

Stop coping with your shit genetic ceiling theory
Lol lol lol
Ur height isn't just based on ur parents height retarded nigga IAM not talking anymore after whatever bull shit u said
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
Lol lol lol
Ur height isn't just based on ur parents height retarded nigga IAM not talking anymore after whatever bull shit u said
Earlier in this thread you said 80% of height is inherited? Why are you going back on your own words?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy
He is saying that u can grow using compounds that is debunked since 2018:forcedsmile:
What? Can you speak proper English?

What compounds have I talked about? None in particular, I was just telling you that there isn't a genetic ceiling and that compounds do work at increasing FAH/PAH
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll and jnxy
Earlier in this thread you said 80% of height is inherited? Why are you going back on your own words?
Lol iam going back on my own words and iam too lazy to prove u wrong so just read jonas thread and u will see
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and jnxy
Not really, he isn't wrong. Height is highly genetic. Genetics can be altered tho... :feelshah:
Height is genetic, but exactly :lul: THERE ISN'T A CEILING OTHERWISE GIGANTISM WOULDN'T INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT SOME NIGGERSREALLY HAVE NO READING COMPREHENSION HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll and jnxy
What? Can you speak proper English?

What compounds have I talked about? None in particular, I was just telling you that there isn't a genetic ceiling and that compounds do work at increasing FAH/PAH
So u talked about compounds lol
And there's a celling nigga what do u expect a 5ft guy to become a 6'7 just because he used erda or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
Height is genetic, but exactly :lul: THERE ISN'T A CEILING OTHERWISE GIGANTISM WOULDN'T INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT SOME NIGGERSREALLY HAVE NO READING COMPREHENSION HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Prove there is no genetic celling :what:
 
So u talked about compounds lol
And there's a celling nigga what do u expect a 5ft guy to become a 6'7 just because he used erda or something
Yes...? Someone with a 5'0 PAH could increase his FAH to 6'7+ as long as he used a proper stack, at an early age while also properly delaying plate closure

Put a 13 year old on Erdafitinib for 3-4 years and he'd end up a
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niebvll and ICR
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy
So u talked about compounds lol
And there's a celling nigga what do u expect a 5ft guy to become a 6'7 just because he used erda or something
No, but nobody has truly reached their genetic limit, it's basically impossible. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT MAKES ONES GENETIC LIMIT.
Prove there is no genetic celling :what:
Shifting the burden of proof. how can we disprove something that you have given no evidence of?
There are certain gene limiting stuff such as the hayflick limit but it is still unkown if resting-zonecell depletion is caused by time or cellular signals. For example an aromatese defficient man can have midget parents but still be 3 SDs taller then the global average (210 cms tall) - btw cases like these are documented.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
No, but nobody has truly reached their genetic limit, it's basically impossible. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT MAKES ONES GENETIC LIMIT.

Shifting the burden of proof. how can we proove something that you have given no evidence of?
There are certain gene limiting stuff such as the hayflick limit but it is still unkown if resting-zonecell depletion is caused by time or cellular signals. For example an aromatese defficient man can have midget parents but still be 3 SDs taller then the global average (210 cms tall) - btw cases like these are documented.
I said 80% of ur height is set by ur genetics Bhai :what:
 
This thread is retarded lol. OP is an utter copper :feelscry:
What :forcedsmile:
There is no evidence that someone grew bones roiding
What happens here is fat gets fucked and u get bigger facial muscles
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy
Shifting the burden of proof. how can we disprove something that you have given no evidence of?
There are certain gene limiting stuff such as the hayflick limit but it is still unkown if resting-zonecell depletion is caused by time or cellular signals. For example an aromatese defficient man can have midget parents but still be 3 SDs taller then the global average (210 cms tall) - btw cases like these are documented.
Hayflick limit is caused by cellular signals

If you look at Aromatase Enzyme deficient people, some were growing into their 30s, which shows that resting zone cell depletion isn't caused by time

Edit: I stopped reading halfway through I didn't see u mention aromatase deficient people sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
Hayflick limit is caused by cellular signals

If you look at Aromatase Enzyme deficient people, some were growing into their 30s, which shows that resting zone cell depletion isn't caused by time

Edit: I stopped reading halfway through I didn't see u mention aromatase deficient people sorry
THATS WHAT I FUCKING SAID :feelsokman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
What :forcedsmile:
There is no evidence that someone grew bones roiding
What happens here is fat gets fucked and u get bigger facial muscles
Yes, once you are an adult. :feelscry:

You don't know anything about pharma do you?

Your skull isn't simply waiting to expand and respond to androgens like it is during development :feelsokman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and cowmuncher26
I know I just stopped reading halfway through and didn't see the part where you talked about aromatase deficient people

At least we think alike :ogre:
lol, ye. We don't know what the genetic limit is made up off but we don't want to be 9 foot giants lmao.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
@zennn have been roiding since the medieval times did u see any major changes on ur bones :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zennn and jnxy
@zennn have been roiding since the medieval times did u see any major changes on ur bones :forcedsmile:
It's been like 2.5 months since he started:feelsokman:

Also, we were not arguing about bones? We were arguing about height? :feelsthink:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll, zennn, ICR and 1 other person
@zennn have been roiding since the medieval times did u see any major changes on ur bones :forcedsmile:
We were talking about height

Anyways roiding is suboptimal for facial bones (periosteal apposition) due to roids downregulating RUNX2. GH is superior for facial bones

And yes roids increase FAH due to chondrocyte proliferation
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niebvll, jnxy and ICR
It's been like 2.5 months since he started:feelsokman:

Also, we were not arguing about bones? We were arguing about height? :feelsthink:
Okay 2.5 months is a lot nigga ive grown 2cm since then
Iam 186cm :what: now
Anyways u won't grow
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
We were talking about height

Anyways roiding is suboptimal for facial bones (periosteal apposition) due to roids downregulating RUNX2. GH is superior for facial bones

And yes roids increase FAH due to chondrocyte proliferation
Blud saying whatever comes to his mind
Show me a body builder that got better bones via roiding
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy
Blud saying whatever comes to his mind
Show me a body builder that got better bones via roiding
I literally just told you roids are bad for facial bones and only good for height? Are you a monkey that can't read?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jnxy and ICR
I literally just told you roids are bad for facial bones and only good for height? Are you a monkey that can't read?
Tbh i dnrd but mirin that u said that
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jnxy and cowmuncher26

Similar threads

malyce
Replies
14
Views
36
malyce
malyce
P
Replies
9
Views
38
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
jbinz
Replies
15
Views
41
Resonant
Resonant
2dover3dfoids
Replies
21
Views
84
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
A
Replies
6
Views
68
AscendAndForget1234
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • ErwinRapist
  • cherries!
  • malyce
Back
Top